a SIGNIFICANT merger

awesome2.jpg

After several days of deliberation, the government of the officially sovereign alliance of the Insignificant officially decided that this wonderful expirement has now expired. After successfully going a month without forums or IRC with eight members, very easily poaching a member of NSO, and getting a member poached by an alliance that we were planning on going to war with, we decided that there really was no more purpose in the expirement in its current form.

As such, the Insignificant hereby merges with Planet Express.

They gave me ops for life.

the AA, the Insignificant, will be protected by Internet Superheroes until 6/7/09 at 12:45 PM.

I hope to deliver many bombs to all of you. You know, cause I'm getting a job at a delivery company. Don't you get it? I didn't think so. Cause your name is Margrave. Or Brennan. <_< (GRUDGE IS ANNOUNCED OH MY GOODNESS FISTFIGHT ALERT)

THE END

for now

/s/

Ash Ketchum, Sinister Minister

Mogar, our most hated ghost minister

Walford, some guy

Horde of Doom, my hero

zigbigadorlou, super head master chief of Dinner Naked (and the Insignificant, I suppose)

p.s. WFF still owes both King Xander the only, and Thane White Haven 50 tech on my behalf. We leave, but you still poached from me.

[ooc]he quit a LONG time ago[/ooc] I mean died a long time ago as a Troll Martyr. He's all liek mai hero etc forevers.

Oh, I thought in your announcement you meant that he returned from his Martyr(dom?) :P I misread, my apologies. Good luck to you!

and getting a member poached by an alliance that we were planning on going to war with

O.o Godz...

p.s. WFF still owes both King Xander the only, and Thane White Haven 50 tech on my behalf. We leave, but you still poached from me.

So you don't want the other 50 sent anywhere in particular? Also, bugger, we'll have to withhold our revamped apology >.<

Tell Mogar I said Hi!

O/ Planet Express

So you don't want the other 50 sent anywhere in particular? Also, bugger, we'll have to withhold our revamped apology >.<

Tell Mogar I said Hi!

O/ Planet Express

right, there's 150. um, the other 50 to me.

Mogar is dead. I don't speak to him. Consider him a poltergeist.