The Tin Foil Brings out the Color of Your Eyes

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems there are 20 new alliances every week....

Really, I'm not insulting you guys, but if an individual wanted to have power, or see what it was like to be in a small alliance, join one that already exists, and if you're skilled enough, you'll do well and help that alliance grow.

Really, I'm not insulting you guys, but if an individual wanted to have power, or see what it was like to be in a small alliance, join one that already exists, and if you're skilled enough, you'll do well and help that alliance grow.

Yes, my drive for power was the sole reason for why i tagged along for this adventure. :awesome:

No offense taken. :) For DM and I it wasn't about the power of being at the top of an alliance, it was creating something based on what we believe in and cultivating a community around it, for ya know, some fun times.

You know, we didn't expect that we'd be DoE'ing in the middle of CN Rush week. Not much we can do about that. <_<

Edit: Yohan is on the ball and stole my meat & potatos section, back to the bar. :P

Edited by DrunkMonkey

No offense taken. :) For DM and I it wasn't about the power of being at the top of an alliance, it was creating something based on what we believe in and cultivating a community around it, for ya know, some fun times.

There are many, many alliances. I'm sure you could find a community like that.

Congrats on the cool alliance and protectorate!

OOC: Is Zero Hour by chance related to Sinclair Lewis's It Can't Happen Here? I recall that being the name of the book written by the dictator.

OOC: Nah, I thought of the name after the Command and Conquer game by the same name.

IC:

Maybe Mamaev, but this way, we get exactly what we want without all the searching. Between myself and DM, we have plenty of experience and we get something we are proud to stand by and defend.

I'm sorry I'm so late to the party... I got lost looking for my BBQ Pit! :( Found it though and the ribs and Sushi are on the way!!!

Best of luck guys.. just sorry I won't be able to join you on this exciting venture.. I'm sure you guys will have fun and kick $@! when needed..

oo/ DM, Yohan (my Adam C.) :P

Love ya guys (in the manliest way possible ;))

oo/ Zero Hour - may you guys find the success and fun you've been craving :)

This is quite hilarious, given Yohan's history.

Bluto: Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no! Zero Hour's just beginging!

Sorry, I had to bust out and mutilate one of the greatest scenes in movie history when I saw Bluto was a part of this. :D

DM, glad to see you get this off the ground.

Good luck and most importantly have fun.