State of the Alliance

staflag.jpg

State of the Alliance

This week has seen our membership numbers rise to 188 despite a number of nations collapsing due to an inactive government. The loss of mid-sized nations saw our total nation strength remain below 3.4 million while our average nation strength dipped below 18000 on the back on new nations replacing the larger nations lost.

In domestic news two more nations were awarded the Siberian Tiger Award for Valour for assisting our members with rogues that had attacked one of their alliance colleagues. Flashkiller and TheGodfarther were presented with the award this week in recognition of their sacrifice and commitment to the Siberian Tiger Alliance.

The Siberian Trophy continued this week with newly promoted Zavod Ural Solikamsk, managed by Jarkko, coming back to earth with two losses during the week seeing them plummet to sixth on the table. Uhtred’s Bamburgh FC sets the pace remaining unbeaten after the first five matches. The Supreme Chancellor’s FC Tigris Altaica moved into second place but now faces tough matches against Lammoth’s Condatis Town and perennial league leaders Bamburgh FC and Batch over the coming weeks. In the Cup division, TheRebel’s Rebel United remains on top of the table with five wins from five with Iulio Caesaro’s Lombardia FC a game further back in the second promotion place.

The Foreign Affairs Department was again active during the week announcing a protectorate agreement with The Imperial Order. The Siberian Tiger Alliance was flattered that Skippy sought us out as a protector and we are confident that The Imperial Order will be a success under our protection and beyond.

In military news the Siberian Tiger Alliance had a busy week. As is the way of the Cyberverse whenever I mention a quiet week rogue-wise the next week sees a number of rogues decide to give me something to write about. The Siberian Tiger Alliance had three rogue attacks to deal with this week. One of the rogues accepted peace after being contacted diplomatically while two others decided to go down in flames rather than accept peace and pay reparations. As well as our previously mentioned Valour Award recipients, Tornmean9 again answered the call to assist a member in need and he is once again thanked for his selfless service to the alliance.

Overall, the week has seen us tread water strength-wise due to losses of larger nations. Special mention to Meagermice who stuffed up his back collect and saw his nation removed from the Cyberverse. The Siberian Tiger Alliance hopes to see him return soon as a leader of a new nation. With the steady influx of new members thanks to the exceptional recruitment efforts of our recruiters, in particular Hiyouuk, the alliance continues to grow and push on towards 200 members once again. Over the coming weeks we hope to pass the 3.4 million total nation strength milestone and hope that no more larger nations forget how to count to twenty.

Za Sibir’!

Za Sibir'!

In military news the Siberian Tiger Alliance had a busy week. As is the way of the Cyberverse whenever I mention a quiet week rogue-wise the next week sees a number of rogues decide to give me something to write about. The Siberian Tiger Alliance had three rogue attacks to deal with this week. One of the rogues accepted peace after being contacted diplomatically while two others decided to go down in flames rather than accept peace and pay reparations. As well as our previously mentioned Valour Award recipients, Tornmean9 again answered the call to assist a member in need and he is once again thanked for his selfless service to the alliance.

)): Rogues )):

Good to hear that the Siberian Tigers don't negotiate with terrorists. And keep your eyes on that Tornmean fella. He'll probably be a good 'un in the long run. :)

The Foreign Affairs Department was again active during the week announcing a protectorate agreement with The Imperial Order. The Siberian Tiger Alliance was flattered that Skippy sought us out as a protector and we are confident that The Imperial Order will be a success under our protection and beyond

^^ :wub:

o/ The Siberian Tiger Alliance

Za Sibir’!

These really need to be archived on the wiki (in case the main boards go down) as a piece of Cybernations history - one alliance, and it's fortunes over time.

/me is a bad nerd, ok

Also, how does one compete in the Siberian Trophy?

These really need to be archived on the wiki (in case the main boards go down) as a piece of Cybernations history - one alliance, and it's fortunes over time.

/me is a bad nerd, ok

I have them all archived on the STA fora (old and new) in areas that are open to view to the general public. :P

Also, how does one compete in the Siberian Trophy?

[ooc]

The Siberian Trophy is played on XpertEleven. It is a football (soccer) management sim that is open to anyone to play. After each season I open sign ups so if anyone is interested they can register on the STA forum and sign up for the next season.

[/ooc]