A Public Apology

Hello friends. I know that many of you know that I am a representative and government official of the Blue Turtle Alliance, or the BTA for short. I do not come to you as that today though, but simply as another human being.

Last week, as we all know, there was a heated little debate between the BTA, TAB, and MHA over the name "Blue Turtle Alliance." Now yes, this was indeed completely overblown. Harsh words were exchanged on all sides, by TAB, by MHA, and others. It was a poor show on the part of TAB and MHA, and I really did hope that somehow the hatchet could be buried. Fortunately for me, someone also felt the same and approached me. This person did the unthinkable. He apologized.

<CelenAzrael[MHA]> Sorry for making those accusations against you. I let my frustration get the better of me and that wasn't fair to you.

Celen Azrael, I forgive you. I forgive not only you, but MHA as well. Even TAB. It was right for you all to admit your wrongdoing, and finally see that I was right all along.

You know, for awhile Celen Azrael said he didn't want a public apology, which is why he came to me in private. But they way I see it, a private apology is not going to work. You see, it is a cop-out in that it denies that a wrongdoing was committed. Thus I have taken into my own hands to ensure that Celen Azrael's apology was not said in vain, and therefore inform the entire world that I forgive him.

While I am but one member of the BTA, I am sure that many others feel the same sentiments. May this be the start of a great friendship.

But there is one more thing. Although the MHA has apologized for one slight against me, the unjust sanctioning of myself one month ago has still gone unanswered for. It is with that said that I ask for the MHA to apologize, so that we may put this behind us once and for all, and move forward together. That will be all.

-Rebel Virginia of the BTA

As you continue to provoke us one would think you have an hidden agenda that involves the MHA, RV. Maybe a "not so much" subtle agenda, frankly, but still one of sorts.

I for one am eager to see what you're aiming at: I'm sure it will be fun! :awesome:

Fake edit: now I expect a private public thanksgiving for having given my attention to you. You won't break my heart, will you? :ehm:

But there is one more thing. Although the MHA has apologized for one slight against me, the unjust sanctioning of myself one month ago has still gone unanswered for. It is with that said that I ask for the MHA to apologize, so that we may put this behind us once and for all, and move forward together. That will be all.

I like you RV but I doubt we will or should apologise. Instead you should ask those that requested the sanction for an apology ^_^

It may interest you to know that recently our Minister of Bad Poetry (Communication) left the game so we have an open spot in government :ehm:

Edited by Shamshir

Did you use a free online translator for that? It would explain the garbled and inaccurate conclusion.

Asking for a personal apology is not a great insult and it is not provoking war. Try again :v:

Edited by Aimee Mann

I like you RV but I doubt we will or should apologise. Instead you should ask those that requested the sanction for an apology ^_^

It may interest you to know that recently our Minister of Bad Poetry (Communication) left the game so we have an open spot in government :ehm:

Oh cool. So if someone asks me to go rogue on 3 MHA nations I'll get off scot free and the person who asked me to do so will face the rap? Suppose people with issues with MHA should PM me :awesome:

Rebel Virginia has become the smoking gun of Planet Bob. Wherever there is needless tension only look for RV in order to seek its cause. And wherever he is not the flint that sparks the fire, he is the gust that fans its flames.

Good luck to you, sir, in all your extensive meddlings.