Fourth Wonder

Sileath

Nation

I'm collecting in two days (on my 6 month ani) and using the proceeds to buy my fourth wonder.

Current wonders:

Stock Market

National Research Lab

Pentagon

My normal trade set is a 3 BR for FJ/AP/FF with wheat as a kicker.

I have calculated that SSS will increase tax revenue by 7.2%, while DRA will increase revenue by a flat 3%, as I can already purchase all economic improvements.

However, with DRA I will have 6 aid slots, and could do two 3x3 deals per cycle (purchasing) where without it, I could do only one 3x3, and probably not even use the other two slots.

With SSS, I would get epic riches, and could use the money to finance infrastructure obtainment.

I am undecided. Thoughts?

I would get the SSS, buy up to 3999 infra, get another wonder (perhaps Great Temple or something) and save for the MP as your next wonder.

Getting a MP at 3400 infra is too early I think as it will take quite a while to save for it and prevent growth pretty badly.

I would get the SSS, buy up to 3999 infra, get another wonder (perhaps Great Temple or something) and save for the MP as your next wonder.

Getting a MP at 3400 infra is too early I think as it will take quite a while to save for it and prevent growth pretty badly.

It is never too early to get nukes. If you make over 3 mil a day (net) you should go for it imo.

I think this is better suited to Gameplay discussions, you will probably get more replies in that section. Moving topic.

Also, I agree, SSS is better. :)

Now what would a Mod know about CN gameplay when they dont have nations.......hmm.............

;)