Declaration of war against the European Allies.

Aaron J

Unofficial RP.

From the desk of Aaron J

Today begins a new conflict as the nations of Europe have been caught sending spies into Communist Empire to try and gather intelligence and to try and assassinate key officials in Communist Empires government. One spy while being tortured reveled that he was trying to gather intelligence on the size of Communist Empire's military, this is an act of war against Communist Empire and Communist Empire will respond with force. Battle plans for four fronts have already been drawn up and the military is preparing itself for war.

713px-Blank_Map_of_Europe_-w_bounda.png

Red: Communist Empire and its allies.

Blue: The European allies and their allies.

Grey: Neutral.

Arabian Front

The overriding objective on the Arabian front is to capture the oil fields of Saudi Arabia which can help Communist Empire greatly.

300,000 Soldiers, 1,200 tanks, 450 aircraft and 40 ships of various types will be deployed for the invasion along the Arabian front.

Scandinavian Front

Scandinavia borders with Communist Empire so it must be conquered before the European Allies can deploy troops their that could be used to invade Communist Empire.

200,000 soldiers, 800 tanks, 200 aircraft and 20 ships of various types will be deployed for the invasion along the Scandinavian front.

Central European Front

The central European front is Communist Empire's main front the first objective of this front is to conquer Berlin the second then to conquer the rest of Germany and as well to conquer the nations around Germany, after that the central European front armies objectives will be to conquer Belgium and the Netherlands then conquer Paris and the rest of France.

2,000,000 soldiers, 10,000 tanks, 1,250 aircraft and 60 naval ships of various types will be deployed along the central European front.

Mediterranean Front

The Mediterranean front is Communist Empire's secondary front the objective of the Mediterranean front armies is to conquer Italy and the nations around it.

400,000 soldiers, 1,200 tanks, 400 aircraft and 35 ships of various types will be deployed along the Mediterranean front.

Edited by Aaron J

OOC: I am assuming that is non-cannon, right?

OOC: What do you mean.

Edited by Aaron J

OOC: Im confused i just used my nation and made a fake war around it.

Edited by Aaron J

OOC : Unofficial? you mean i cant just post stuff i have to ask someone first and i used my nation so doesn't that make it CNRP.

Edited by Aaron J

OOC: Ok first of all this is not unofficial it is official as has been stated this forum is not just for us CNRP players.

Aaron you do not need permission to continue and I for one look forward to how this will turn out. Please excuse a few of the responses just your sudden posting of a different RP took them by surprise please continue.

ooc: It's a bit complicated to explain. There's this entire world around which fantasy CNRP is based in which the entire community participates and almost every spot on the map has a country occupying it except a few white open areas for new players. Then there's off-world rp that is based on alternate but equally important realities.. which your RP here would fall under, it's typified as non-cannon because its in its own universe under its own set of rules, not the community universe under the community shared rules. Both standard community CNRP and non-cannon CNRP are welcomed here. Continue, I look forward to reading more of what you're writing.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

ooc: It's a bit complicated to explain. There's this entire world around which fantasy CNRP is based in which the entire community participates and almost every spot on the map has a country occupying it except a few white open areas for new players. Then there's off-world rp that is based on alternate but equally important realities.. which your RP here would fall under, it's typified as non-cannon because its in its own universe under its own set of rules, not the community universe under the community shared rules. Both standard community CNRP and non-cannon CNRP are welcomed here. Continue, I look forward to reading more of what you're writing.

OOC: Technically it is Canon because it has nothing to do with our CNRP whereas if it did it wouldn't be canon.

Anyway the simple jist is please continue Aaron and the rest of us lets shut up and just enjoy the man's writing.

Edited by King Kevz

I think i understand now so is their a special forum where i can post this?

OOC: It is okay to post here as long as you stated it is an unofficial RP so none of the other RPers go, "Huh?"

OOC: ARGHHHH will you guys pack it in!!!! Just becuase this isn't a CNRP RP doesn't make it unofficial it is official for those taking part it just has nothing to do with CNRP but it is official!!! Ok rant over no more OOC comments continue with your RP Aaron Im looking forward to it.

OOC: ARGHHHH will you guys pack it in!!!! Just becuase this isn't a CNRP RP doesn't make it unofficial it is official for those taking part it just has nothing to do with CNRP but it is official!!! Ok rant over no more OOC comments continue with your RP Aaron Im looking forward to it.

OOC: Ok ill post the next bit when i think it over which will probably be tomorrow because its like 12:00 in the morning here.

Edited by Aaron J

The Kremlin Command and Control room.

IC: "Status report commander Boris"

Commander Boris: Sir our central units have broken through the German defenses on the Oder river and are pushing to Berlin.

"Any reports on the whereabouts of the German leadership?"

Commander Boris: We have reports from our spies that they may have moved to Munich Sir.

"If you see a chance to capture them take it i want the German chancellor alive he still has his uses, are General Dimitri's Scandinavian forces ready yet?"

Commander Boris: Yes sir they are ready to begin you just need to give the order sir.

"Then tell the General to begin his advance as quickly as possible, any word on the Americans yet."

Commander Boris: They continue to remain neutral sir at the moment.

"Damn what are those sneaky dogs up to, I want you to deploy half the reserve army to Vladivostok and our other Eastern cities in case the Americans try a surprise invasion of our Eastern territories, if you get any reports on the Americans inform me immediately commander."

Commander Boris: Sir i have just received a message from General Alexa on the Arabian Front, she says that her forces will be ready to advance in four days will i give her the order to advance when shes ready sir.

"Yes give her the order tell her to advance swiftly and do everything that necessary to capture the oil fields we need that oil if we are to win this war.

Edited by Aaron J

OOC: It is okay to post here as long as you stated it is an unofficial RP so none of the other RPers go, "Huh?"

OOC: HHAYD for the last time he does not need to mark it, we do NOT own Fantasy RP everyone has the right to post their RPs here and they will be unofficial as mods have stated no RP will be sanctioned.

OOC: Aaron, Kevz is right. Just continue roleplaying as you were before and don't worry about anything. I want to see how this works out. =)

OOC: Agreed this sounds very promising.

OOC: I nearly have the next bit ready but i need to tweak it a bit more but i am still undecided on should the Americans enter the war or stay out of it.