The Infinity Alliance Declaration of Existence

One of our main goals indeed is tech dealing. We sell to anyone who will buy, and you don't have to pay a penny to join us :)

We also have a school where you can learn how to rapidly increase your knowledge of how CN works and get some insider tips on how to effectively manage your nation and make a lot of money at the same time.

Check us out :D

http://infinity.netne.net

Not to be rude, but don't other guilds have schools too? I'm still trying to understand what makes TIA unique. Is there a special manner in which you conduct your technology deals?

Not to be rude, but don't other guilds have schools too? I'm still trying to understand what makes TIA unique. Is there a special manner in which you conduct your technology deals?

The uniqueness is that our goal is to make sure that members will always have their slots full of tech deals. We will do anything to make that happen.

Other alliances offer it – but it is not their main concern. Our alliance is designed from the ground up for the soul purpose of buying and selling tech. It is simple – we are in this for the profits and not for the warz and headache that associate themselves with them.

We have a school – like other alliances. We have defense organizations – like other alliances. We even have a Senate that can create legislation – like many alliances. Our many concern is tech.

This benefits the tech buying community greatly – because we all are in the position of selling tech atm.

– FA_Hayek

Bump
Bump

I'ma get, get, get, get, you drunk,

Get you love drunk off my bump.

My hump, my bump, my bump, my bump, my bump,

My bump, my bump, my bump, my lovely little bumps (Check it out)

Sorry...couldn't resist :P

But good luck, always good to see more Blues :D