The Infinity Alliance Declaration of Existence

blue_flame_banner.gif

Today, I, FA Hayek, would like to announce the creation of alliance based upon business. Our chief domestic product is Tech and our mission and cause is to satisfy the technology demands of Cybernations. Welcome to The Infinity Alliance, where the worlds of politics and business collide for your – the tech buying nation – benefit.

Section One: External Sovereignty

We, the people of the Infinity Alliance, declare ourselves an independent and sovereign alliance of Cybernations and able to conduct ourselves in a manner as such. This is, but not limited to:

The ability to make war and peace.

The ability to operate an alliance military.

The ability to sign and write treaties, agreements, blocs, etc.

The ability to buy and sell technology on the open market.

Section 2: Internal Sovereignty

As a sovereign entity, we have the right to, but not limited to:

Refuse and grant membership based upon our own independent standards.

Set laws and contracts amongst ourselves.

Sell and Buy technology internally.

Operate training camps for our membership, and our membership alone.

Section 3: Our Name

The Infinity Alliance claims all names dealing with "infinity" and flags, banners, graphic art, war and peace guides, our forum, and all other featured on our private websites and forums as our property. Any such items cannot be used without our specific permission. Using items outside our permission thing is an attack on our sovereignty and will be treated as such.

Section 4: @#&@

Spying our alliance is a no-no

Don't attempt to use our guides, we hate that.

Members that leave don't retain ownerships right over stuff they produced for the alliance.

Trying to undermine our alliance government makes us upset.

If you want to be friends, don't claim us as your members – we are Infinity.

Treaty ≠ Merger and Bloc ≠ Merger, don't confuse it.

Section 5: Death to the Infidels

Anyone that decides they are to cool for skool and breeches this set of international law will be subject the Infinity International Court system, Infinity United, or a combination of both. May God pity that ones soul. Sic Semper Tyrannis.

Our Constitution has been optimized to allow nations to join our alliance in order to grow and learn the proper business and alliance edict that will allow a nation to become successful in the cyber-world.

Article I - Membership

i) Any nation may join The Infinity Alliance if they meet the following requirements:

a. They are currently not involved in any military engagements.

b. They have switched their team color to blue.

c. They are not receiving foreign aid (with the exception of tech deals).

d. They fill out the proper application form on The Infinity Alliance forums.

e. They have "The Infinity Alliance" as their alliance affiliation.

Article II- Governance

i) Executive Order

a. The Executive Order consists of the Triumvirate.

b. The Triumvirate consists of three members.

c. The Triumvirate may execute orders. These orders are called executive orders and may be declared unconstitutional by the judicial branch.

d. A member of the Triumvirate may be ejected by the senate and judiciary branch by a 75% majority vote.

e. Should a member of the Triumvirate be ejected, a new one will be elected from the People.

f. The Triumvirate may veto any laws created by the senate with a 2 to 3 majority vote.

ii) The Senate

a. The Senate consists of 7 elected officials.

b. Each member of the Senate serves a 2 month term.

c. A member of the senate may be impeached by the people with a 55%+ majority vote.

d. The senate creates laws and statutes which are used to govern the people.

e. These laws may be vetoed by the Triumvirate.

f. The Senate may declare war on alliances by a 100% majority vote but may still be subjected to a Triumvirate veto.

iii) The Judiciary Court

a. This branch of government is appointed by the Triumvirate.

b. Members who have an outstanding grasp of The Infinity Alliance's governance and laws may sit on the bench.

c. The Judges sit for life unless they resign or step down and cannot be impeached.

d. There are 3 Judges who serve on the bench.

e. The Judges may conclude Executive orders to be unconstitutional, thus nullifying it.

f. Judges hear cases of those who break alliance laws and determine a reasonable punishment.

iv) The Subsidiaries

a. This branch of government is elected by the people and they serve a 4 month term.

b. There are four different subsidiaries:

i) Infinity Central

ii) Infinity Global

iii) Infinity Financial

iv) Infinity United

c. These entities are run by their respective Directors.

v) The Directorate

a. The Director of Infinity Central is in charge of all domestic matters, including but not limited to:

1. Appointing and removing Deputy Directors.

2. Masking new members.

3. Overseeing alliance protocol.

4. Delivering a monthly address to the Senate on the state and progress of the alliance.

5. Taking precedence in monitoring the forums.

b.The Director of Infinity Global will oversee all foreign matters, including but not limited to:

1. Appointing and removing Deputy Directors.

2. Masking new envoys and creating their respective embassies.

3. Drafting any diplomatic documents.

4. Appointing and removing envoys.

5. Negotiating peace and surrender terms, in conjunction with the Director of Infinity United.

c. The Director of Infinity Financial is responsible for all economic matters within the alliance, those of which include but are not limited to:

1. Organizing and supervising tech deals and trade circles.

2. Overseeing major financial transactions.

3. Setting lending policies and managing the distribution of loans.

4. Generating a monthly fiscal statement to the People of The Infinity Alliance, outlining the economic status of the alliance.

5. Developing new policies to promote and ensure the financial well-being of the People.

1d. The Director of Infinity United is in charge of all military matters, including but not limited to:

1. Military purchase advice.

2. Minimum war chest requirements, battles, and spy operations.

3. He/She is in charge of appointing at least three assistants:

i. Deputy Director of Military Education

ii. Deputy Director of Intelligence and Special Operations

iii. Deputy Director of Military Command

2d. The Deputy Director of Military Education is in charge of instructing the people and ensuring that they follow military orders. Such educational material includes, but is not limited to:

1. Peacetime edification.

2. The appropriate steps to take in the event of a rogue attack.

3. War Preparation guides.

3. Instructions on how to properly meet war chest and military requirements.

3d. The Deputy Director of Intelligence and Special Operations is in charge of all matters related to information and espionage, which include, but are not limited to:

1. Maintaining records of alliance spy numbers.

2. Forming comprehensive spy plans in the case or event of war.

3. Assigning any special espionage operations to the appropriate personnel.

4. Keeping records of previous rogues as well as keeping track of previous battle threads.

4d. The Deputy Director of Military Command is in charge over all the wars and battles currently being fought, war strategy, and dividing the troops into Divisions as he/she sees fit.

e. Deputy Directors may be appointed or removed at any given time by the respective Directors of each Department. Their jobs are to facilitate the various tasks of the Directors and assist them in any way possible. It is the responsibility of the Director(s) to notify the People of The Infinity Alliance of an appointment or removal of a particular Deputy Director(s). Also, the Director(s) can choose the title and responsibilities of their Deputies.

ix) The People

a. The people serve to elect the senate and can impeach the Senate.

b. They have the choice of joining any ministry and can propose bills to the Senate.

c. The people have the rights outlined in the Articles Of Freedom.

Article III- War

i) At no time is a nation of The Infinity Alliance allowed to attack an unaligned nation without proper approval.

ii) At no time is a nation of The Infinity Alliance allowed to attack any red or aligned nation.

iii) War is declared by the senate with a 100% majority vote but is still subjected to a Triumvirate veto.

iv) If deemed necessary the Triumvirate and senate may ask the Judiciary for martial law, a 100% majority vote is needed by the judges.

Article IV- Constitutional Amendments

i) Amendments may be proposed by any member (in good standing) at any time.

ii) Amendments must be presented before the senate and then debated after a 48 hour debate a vote may occur for all of the members for 72 Hours.

These articles outline the rights of all members of the Infinity corporation and can not be overruled or taken away.

Article I. Every nation member has the right to a well regulated military including nuclear arms.

Article II. Every nation member has the right to join and leave the alliance anytime they wish.

Article III. Every nation member has the right to fair and just legal system.

Article IV. Every nation member has the right to run for political office.

Article V. Every nation member has the right to join any department and seek higher position within them.

Article VI. Every nation member may take part in technology trades to acceptable nations

Article VII. Every nation has the right to present bills in the Infinity senate.

Article VIII. Every nation has the right to run for an official team senate.

Article IX. Every nation has the right to speech, liberty and the freedom from political persecution.

Signed by

President Huffington of the Confederacy of Lanta

on June 4th 2009

Signed,

Zenith of Everest

on June 4th 2009

Signed,

Friedrich Adam von Hayek

on June 20th, 2009

As we celebrate our first day as an official alliance, we ask you to celebrate with us by signing our declaration of neutrality.

Preamble

We the People of The Infinity Alliance, striving to promote peace and affluence within our own organization, do hereby declare ourselves politically, philosophically, and militarily neutral, having been compelled to remain impartial to foreign affairs.

Definition of Terms:

The Infinity Alliance = TIA, "The People of Infinity", "Infinity Nation", Infinity

The Infinity International Court System = Court

Signatory = "You"

Section I: Non-Interventionist (aka: Ron Paul FA FTW)

a. The People of Infinity shall maintain a peaceful demeanor and shall not use military nor conduct any espionage operations on another nation.

b. A nation of Infinity is permitted to fight defensively, in the event of a rogue attack.

c. The People of Infinity shall not intervene militarily or politically in any conflict that does not directly involve The Infinity Alliance or an Infinity nation.

Section II: Free Trade (aka: We have milk, you have eggs – lets make cake!)

a. Any nation within The Infinity Alliance may freely engage and seek tech trade, resource trade and foreign aid with outside nations.

b. TIA shall not restrict trade between two consenting parties for any circumstance.

Section III: Violations (aka: How to Screw Up this Sweet Deal)

a. Should any Infinity nation choose to act against the Neutrality laws set forth by this alliance, said nation will be subject to the appropriate punishment and reparations, as dictated by the Court.

b. If a nation in a signatories alliance attacks us, they or there alliance will be responsible to pay reparations as determined by the Court.

Section IV: Agreement (aka: Why Can't We Be Friends Section)

a. This Treaty of Neutrality is an agreement between TIA and you alone.

b. By signing this treaty, you agree to honor our commitment to be neutral by not attacking us, flaming us, baiting us, spying on us, etc.

HAIL INFINITY!!!

Please Join Us as We Celebrate!

The Infinity Alliance Forum: http://infinity.netne.net/index.php

The Infinity Alliance IRC Channel: #TIA

We recommend you to seek an Alliance which protects you first due to the threat of attackers. We also recommend you to drop the claim on the name as it can lead to unneccesary bloodshed if someone with more powers challenges the claim.

Edited by Centurius

We also recommend you to drop the claim on the name as it can lead to unneccesary bloodshed if someone with more powers challenges the claim.

Why? does someone else have that name? if not then it's fine for them to keep, people are respectful in this game and if this alliance has this name and didn't copy it then no one will challenge it.

... people are respectful... and if this alliance has this name and didn't copy it then no one will challenge it.

Heh. You haven't been around these parts much, have you? :S

On a related note, good luck with your alliance. :)

Edit: I hate tags. <_<

Edited by Magister Agricolarum

We also recommend you to drop the claim on the name as it can lead to unneccesary bloodshed if someone with more powers challenges the claim.

I doubt you or any of the other former Infinity members are honestly that upset, and if you are, you need to do some heavy relaxation exercises

We recommend you to seek an Alliance which protects you first due to the threat of attackers. We also recommend you to drop the claim on the name as it can lead to unneccesary bloodshed if someone with more powers challenges the claim.

I am one of the Triumvirs, Zenith.

We have nothing to do with the old alliance called "Infinity". We appreciate your concern, but let it be known that WE WILL NOT DROP OUR NAME. And we are neutral, therefore we do not wish to politically influence other alliances. We are here to do business. And we will be different from Gremlins.

Join us and find out. We're gonna rock your world.

Regardless of what absurd names are generated to substitute our current name, we are still and will forever be The Infinity Alliance. We were in no way affiliated with the Infinity of old.

Our motives are simple: peace, profit, diplomacy, and neutrality.

I could preach on and on about what we plan to do, but I`m going to let our actions speak for us. In other words, stick around, because we might just surprise you.

I declare myself a founder of InfinitY!

... Bah perhaps it may be the InfinitY clan from another game.. no wonder i liked this announcement so well! =P

Good luck InfinitY type peoples.. live well and prosper =)

I've read about technology trading a bit. That is the main goal of your guild? Do you sell to anyone in particular? Does it cost money to be a member of this technology selling association? I'm trying to see what makes it advantageous to be a member of Infinity as opposed to anywhere else. I know there are other alliances that encourage selling technology.

I've read about technology trading a bit. That is the main goal of your guild? Do you sell to anyone in particular? Does it cost money to be a member of this technology selling association? I'm trying to see what makes it advantageous to be a member of Infinity as opposed to anywhere else. I know there are other alliances that encourage selling technology.

One of our main goals indeed is tech dealing. We sell to anyone who will buy, and you don't have to pay a penny to join us :)

We also have a school where you can learn how to rapidly increase your knowledge of how CN works and get some insider tips on how to effectively manage your nation and make a lot of money at the same time.

Check us out :D

http://infinity.netne.net