Ultimanium to Lu

Sumeragi

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Private to Yamato"

We do think you should for now stick with only economic sanctions. A war currently will not be helpful. We say lets be patient and watch for another major mistake from the Lu Empire before you go all out war. Also we shall be invoking the cancellation clause of our MDP.

Regards,

Premier Rorschach.

Edited by Sir Keshav IV

“Slavorussia’s government, mainly the Kolesnikov and Belyakov governments have been criticized time and time again by Yamato for acts they called aggressive or imperialistic. I personally find it amusing that they would send this kind of ultimatum to the Lu Empire after insulting my homeland every chance they get. If we submitted ourselves to the same logic patterns that the government of Yamato does not only would we declared war on their country, we would have declared war on half the world by now. My advice, grow thicker skin.” -Premier Medvedev.

Message to Yamato:

Yamato people, you have made us very angry. Due to your actions, we will be taking harsh measures against you, and will send you a sternly worded letter. If you continue this war path, we will send you a second letter, written more sternly and in all capital letters. The third letter will contain frowny faces to show how mad we are at you, and you don't want to know what happens if you continue after that.

OOC: Well, at least I don't have to worry about being gangbanged this time.

OOC: I should declare war on you just to prove this statement wrong...

IC:

The Tahoe Republic strongly condemns this act of imperialist aggression and calls for Yamato to cease its offensive action immediately.

The Kingdom of Cochin is very perturbed at this blatant aggressiveness on the part of Yamato. Lu Empire has a history of very friendly relations with Cochin. Moreover they are a fellow Dragon Bloc member state. Any infringement upon their sovereignty will be replied with stern measures.

Aiginor strongly condemns this move by Yamato.

***Classified***

ANBTLGRP 1(ANS Ingham, ANS Ayr, ANS Aiginor, ANS Lucas, ANS Bevan, ANS Republic, and ANS Australia) have set sail for the nearest International Waters to the Yamato coastline to moniter the situation.

Though facing problems at home the government of Pax Pacis supports the nation of Yamato in this matter and if they require assistance of any kind in the future we would gladly be willing to provide it. Of course for the moment I am afraid all we can offer is our moral support.

The Holy Imperium of Man strongly condemns this move as nothing more than using a public display of disapproval as a false pretense for snapping up more land in a half-assed attempt to disguise the real motivations of this peace treaty. Have the balls to be a proper Imperialist and state your claims from the beginning.

After internal reviews, we admit we have overgone with our anger, and therefore we shall step down for now. However, we demand the following:

1. Apology for the outrageous behavior towards its neighbor

2. A conference between Yamato, Lu, and Cochin concerning Greater Mongolia and relations under the arbitration of Dragonisia.

We remind the world that any attempt to attack Yamato would mean the activation of its various MDPs, which include Pax Pacifica and the Hanseatic Commonwealth.

OOC: Sorry guys, I was very drunk when I wrote the OP. >_>

The Kingdom of Cochin is elated at the level headed response of Yamato. War is always the last resort and must never be resorted to when there is a choice of diplomatic intercourse. We are willing to participate in the conference proposed by Yamato.

We remind the world that any attempt to attack Yamato would mean the activation of its various MDPs, which include Pax Pacifica and the Hanseatic Commonwealth.

OOC: Sorry guys, I was very drunk when I wrote the OP. >_>

"Unless the attacks happen to be done by people who defend Lu through MDPs or other such means because of Yamato's aggression."

OOC: You don't go to CNRP if you're drunk, Sumer.

Edited by Lynneth

"It is unfortunate that the government members of Yamato is unable to conduct themselves in an emotionally mature manner, deciding that it's acceptable to destroy lives and livelihoods, disrupt communities and commerce by going to war over an insult. Disgusting. This is a sign that the world should distance itself from Yamato to avoid associating themselves with such a silly regime.

Our condolences are extended to the Lu who have to deal with these madmen in their backyard."

Edited by Vedran

The Emperor of Lu just sits and smiles after hearing such a response from Yamato ,declaring war when it would only make the world angry with them,the 8 princes sat to the right of him and the 7 princess sat to the left as the Emperor was about to broadcast a message to the whole world they each put masks in front of their face so they wouldn't be seen.

The Camera's turned on and the broadcast turned world wide as the Royal family was shown with their faces masked so no facial expression would be shown.

Hello world , once again we make a broadcast to you all but this time we are not to happy to hear Yamato's childish response to war but hearing that they want a conference seems fine and, I give thanks to all the nations who supported us in this time of need as you see to my left and right of me are my children to the right of me are the 8 princes of Lu and to the left are the 7 princes of Lu ,also these masks that we wear is just to hide our expressions to this action done by Yamato but I really don't need one".

He removes his mask

"But my children do as some of them do not like what Yamato declared on us,but back to matters I will allow the Meeting between Lu Cochin and Yamato also I will be taking 2 of my older children with me so they can view the talks for them selves ,and one more thing I will only go to the conference only if Cochin does so till then Ta Ta."

The Transmission was cut.

**CLASSIFIED**

(Lu Zhou):Father!!! why must you do this they declared war on us why did we shirk from the battle yamato could of been finally dealt with.

(Lu Ku): He's right father we will show disgrace to our ancestors if we do this .

Lu Tai walked to both of his sons and slap them both.

"And do you know how our ancestors ended up all of them ended up dead becuase of their pride ,so I rather you all to silence yourselves while I figure up what to do next, Now Go!!!!.

They all left as no more words where said

Edited by lutai

OOC: No, you were not drunk when you wrote the OP and you were clearly sober following it up. Hawk was right - you do only care about your own skin.

IC: Artemis is sad that Yamato did not follow up on their threats - not only can they not put their money where their mouth is, they will avoid the destruction they so derseve.

OOC: No, you were not drunk when you wrote the OP and you were clearly sober following it up. Hawk was right - you do only care about your own skin.

OOC: How did you know she wasn't drunk at that time?

As Yamato still believes they are owed anything what so every, we would like to advise The Lu Empire to reject your silly terms.

**CLASSIFIED**

Taiwan is now in DEFCON 1.

250,000 Taiwanese Troops, 1000 Taiwanese Tanks along with 2 squadrons of Tupolev Tu-160's and 20 squadrons of F-22 Raptor's are being deployed at the Lu/Yamato border.

OOC: Apparently you've never seen a drunk person.

OOC: I have seen semi-drunk people before. But that reminds me, you have to have skills in order to type on a keyboard while drunk and avoiding any major spelling error.

OOC: Who gives a damn wether she was or wasn't just shut up will you and Sargun stop baiting Sumergai.

IC: Pax Pacis is glad to see events are working out without violence and wish Yamato the best with their negotiations. We also enquire about possibly signing a MDP with Yamato.

OOC: Who gives a damn wether she was or wasn't just shut up will you and Sargun stop baiting Sumergai.

IC: Pax Pacis is glad to see events are working out without violence and wish Yamato the best with their negotiations. We also enquire about possibly signing a MDP with Yamato.

OOC: And we don't give a damn about your internet-white-knighting. Sumer can defend herself, Kevz, she doesn't need you to do that.

IC: Bavaria wonders why Pax Pacis would want to ally with such a belligerent country as Yamato. Pax Pacis was founded on the principles of peace, not war.

With Lu refusing to back down and spurred by behind-the-scenes contracts, Artemis will be dispatching no more than three hundred thousand troops, two thousand five hundred tanks, twenty squadrons of F-46s, thirty squadrons of F-45As, and thirty squadrons of mixed strategic and tactical bombers are being dispatched to Lu.

OOC: Never heard of that term before but I like it :) and I thought it was ok to defend people you like?

IC: "We were founded on the principle of peace and whilst Yamato's decision may have been rash we stll feel they could make a good ally and friend".