A Brief Announcement from The Brigade

Multiblue3-Brigflag.jpg

fireworks1.jpg

2 years ago, after the Green Civil War, the disbandment of the Viridian Entente occurred when the GGA, NPO and friends decided that we were getting too big for our britches. A few former VE members started getting together and discussing creating a new alliance. We weren’t looking for revenge, to cause trouble or to destroy the world. All that we were after was keeping the brotherhood that we formed and making it stronger and forging new friendships. After long discussions (surprisingly small amounts of arguments), we finally had a working charter. We appropriated a HQ for us through semi-lethal means and decided to announce our existence on the 4th of July. The celebratory mood was great and we celebrated with a massive firework show which killed a few of our members and torched our charter.

Now it is our 2 year anniversary.

We have survived many wars, some drama that some 2-bit director could turn into a successful soap opera and the destruction of a few of our forums. We have had a very interesting and fun 2 years and are looking forward to the next 2.

To our allies: Thank you for standing by us and being our friends. We have been honored to work with all of you.

To our enemies (new & old): Thanks for the good fights and interesting times. Keep it up!

Thank you all and have a good 4th of July!

Happy 2nd birthday Brigade! Hard to believe it. I knew you when you were this high. ;)

Congratulations, I know you have got a bright future ahead of you. Full of honorable fun people, though that Adrian guy is questionable. Congrats again!

Happy 2nd birthday Brigade! Hard to believe it. I knew you when you were this high. ;)

Congratulations, I know you have got a bright future ahead of you. Full of honorable fun people, though that Adrian guy is questionable. Congrats again!

You know you love me.