No defeat alert when there should be one

Viluin

http://img118.imageshack.us/img118/1931/defeat.jpg

That's the screen I got after my first ground battle against this guy. To my amazement, there was no defeat alert! I have 98% odds and one attack left, he should get one. I haven't nuked him today, and I'm the only person at war with him so it's not like someone else sent him one. He didn't deploy 100% either, he's pretty much inactive and I checked my outbox, there was no "Forces returned home" message.

If he self-anarchied it triggers a defeat alert. It's possible he beat you to it.

If he was active today, he would've CMed me like he always does. I don't think he has logged in yet. Even if he was active, I don't think he deployed anything either, if he did it had to be like 1 soldier because as far as I could tell he had the same amount of soldiers as yesterday. I've checked all the possibilities and it just looks like a bug to me..

Edited by Viluin

No, he can rebuy or not have deployed them all.

I'm pretty sure he hasn't logged in at all today.. Even if he did it wouldn't make any sense to deploy a couple dozen soldiers and defeat yourself for no reason.

Edited by Viluin