An apology to the GPA

Ivan is not a dumbass, he knew there would be consequences to pay if he kept it up, the NSO is no NPO. He tested the waters to see if he could exploit someone, something he liked to do in the NPO, to bad for him he doesn't have an NPO like arsenal to ignore the complaints with.

Listen. I'm no fan of the NPO. But I think I may be starting to become a fan of Ivan. He isn't afraid to buck the prevailing trends. The NPO under certain rulers that we all know a lot about was responsible for enforcing some very particular notions of acceptable behavior on everyone. It's time we got past that old era.

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thing had me belly laughing all day..... :D

I assume nearly all the alliances on Bob are currently drafting recruiting messages to NSO nations.....not really just a thought though.... :lol1:

I guess that means they are expecting a return gift then?

Ivan i support you, I even sent you aid when you started with your nation. But, this was a low blow. I do see you appologized but i think you only wrote the appology to help your reputation. :/

Edited by Rotavele

Listen. I'm no fan of the NPO. But I think I may be starting to become a fan of Ivan. He isn't afraid to buck the prevailing trends. The NPO under certain rulers that we all know a lot about was responsible for enforcing some very particular notions of acceptable behavior on everyone. It's time we got past that old era.

So, correct me if I am wrong, but you are saying that you like Ivan because he ignores international norms like not poaching other alliances members?

This post is a classic example of doing it wrong.

And this post is as well.

A very sincere apology clearly, but what else could we expect? :rolleyes:

So, correct me if I am wrong, but you are saying that you like Ivan because he ignores international norms like not poaching other alliances members?

I believe that is exactly what he is saying.

Hey guys he apologized, its all good right?

People have already decided whether or not he was sincere well before he posted it. Some people just can't be helped.

When interalliance norms are incorrect, it is correct to challenge them.

Not just ignores international norms, but makes them better. I wouldn't mind returning to some of the earlier norms before Shark week and other things that happened under the NPO's rule. Things were a better place when you could speak your mind freely without getting gunned down for them.

The "norms" are the way they are because of a power structure. "Norms" change, people must adapt.

So we should accept NSO's "example" of recruiting from other alliances?

What a great spin team we have here. Its not recruiting from other alliances, an offense that most alliances would be attacked for (unless they target the people without allies!), its a new venture and everyone should go for it!

So guys, start messaging away! Hit up every alliance you can's members, its now okay because NSO is changing the game :D

So we should accept NSO's "example" of recruiting from other alliances?

What a great spin team we have here. Its not recruiting from other alliances, an offense that most alliances would be attacked for (unless they target the people without allies!), its a new venture and everyone should go for it!

So guys, start messaging away! Hit up every alliance you can's members, its now okay because NSO is changing the game :D

It has been said many times tonight that you are free to do exactly that. Any alliance that does send us messages can expect to receive messages back, but you are free to do as you choose.

The "norms" are the way they are because of a power structure. "Norms" change, people must adapt.

Obviously Ivan failed since he is apologizing, I doubt this is a norm that will be changing anytime soon.

Is there something wrong with that? <_<

Other than making you look like a giant d-bag, no...

The game thrives on change, the Karma war could be seen as an example of that.

Ivan, same type of crap you have been doing since day one, so I am sorry, but I don't believe you are really sorry. This is the typical I can walk all over the cyberverse attitude we have seen from you since you were the Emperor of the NPO. To bad you didn't just stay there.

Good, good, let the hate flow through you.