8BR aqua trade circle xD (Jewls instead of beer ;)

crazymanattacks

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in with Gems and Marble. Let me know what I need to do to facilitate this because this is my first trade circle. Message me in game for faster results (some boards blocked through work). I look forward to a lasting alliance. Thanks.

is it possable for you to change into aqua?

I will def change to Aqua once all of the trades are confirmed. I will notify the powers that be on my end...thanks all.

ok, kool seems reasonable :D

Hey everybody start tradeing !!!! :)

oh ya, ps. give it a few days, some people like to give warnings to people they traded with (ALWAYS DO THIS ;) OR ELSE.... but that won't be a problem anymore, i hope :D )

:o PROBLEM!!!

Colonel James T is in a full trade circle, but is not trading with me. He just recently canceled, and I cant figure why!

no problem, i don't think. he said he was giving the people who he was trading with before some time to get replacement trades, i think he might start trading...

I can wait for 3 more days. After that either we find a new person with Colonels resources, or I'll be off to some circle that actually happens.

I don't want to sound mean or anything, but It's just that I'm having an empty tradeslot that needs filling and I cannot fill it while I'll have to wait for someone to start trading with me. (no, not even temporarily, since then I'd have to give them 48 hour warning, and so on, and it would take forever)

Edited by Tum Yum Phoot

Dont worry. he has less than a day now until hes back with us. he told me he ha 48 hours yesterday.

Not that I want to be selfish about trading, but doing the grace period, which my alliance doesnt do, only holds up your progress while you waiting for someone else whos probably taking their time looking for a replacement.

I sent him a message saying we were getting impatient. Dont worry, just give it a little more time! :excl:

I sent him a message yesterday as well. Should we start looking for a replacement? We shouldn't all disband because of one trade partner, let's just find a replacement, IMO.

I think whats holding him up is that hes been inactive for a day now. So he hasnt been able to cancel like he should have yesterday because he wasnt on to do it.

But if he doesnt join us next time he logs in, I agree on finding a new patner!

Edited by caleb ryals

After 24 hours some decisions need to be made. I'm not gonna sit and wait for all eternity.

I suggest removing Colonel from the circle if we hear nothing of him in next 24 hours and search for a new person to fill his resources.

I agree. We need to find a new trade partner. I will wait for a while since we have all but one member. Being so close to a complete trade circle, I'd hate to see anyone go. Who will initiate the hunt for another resource?

It's been 8 days since the circle completed. It also took 8 days to find Tetratogan, and I'm fairly aware of that. Do the maths.

And it's not so much about wait as it is about trust. 7/13/2009 (8 days ago) he messaged me, that he would join in 48 hours. A usual grace period I would say. I waited patiently until it was three days from that. Even then I thought it would be fair to give three days more. Nothing happened. It's now been 8 days since he told that he would join in 48 hours. He also told the same BS to you Caleb, 5 days ago.

If someone tells me that they will do something in 48 hours, I expect them to make it in a week for gods sake! And if they don't, I expect some kind of explanation or apology or whatever, but personally, I have not even heard of him since then. To me it feels like he is playing games with us and laughing his head off (ok, he is not probably doing that, but seems like he is just keeping us as a reserve if his own trades fall apart). I just find it extremely hard to trust him anymore, at all.

Now how long are you willing to wait for his current tradeset to fall apart? I've heard of ones that have gone for over a year, so good luck waiting.

Edited by Tum Yum Phoot

It's been 8 days since the circle completed. It also took 8 days to find Tetratogan, and I'm fairly aware of that. Do the maths.

And it's not so much about wait as it is about trust. 7/13/2009 (8 days ago) he messaged me, that he would join in 48 hours. A usual grace period I would say. I waited patiently until it was three days from that. Even then I thought it would be fair to give three days more. Nothing happened. It's now been 8 days since he told that he would join in 48 hours. He also told the same BS to you Caleb, 5 days ago.

If someone tells me that they will do something in 48 hours, I expect them to make it in a week for gods sake! And if they don't, I expect some kind of explanation or apology or whatever, but personally, I have not even heard of him since then. To me it feels like he is playing games with us and laughing his head off (ok, he is not probably doing that, but seems like he is just keeping us as a reserve if his own trades fall apart). I just find it extremely hard to trust him anymore, at all.

Now how long are you willing to wait for his current tradeset to fall apart? I've heard of ones that have gone for over a year, so good luck waiting.

We should collectively make a decision on a date for this to happen or not. After that date, we should look for another partner. Does that seem fair? I recommend no more then another couple of days. Let me know how you all feel about this.

I have contacted my alliance Minister of Trades on the issue. Since I am in same alliance with Colonel James T (as well as 2 others in this circle) They will try to contact him. I've failed at that, and if they fail at that, I would say it's safe to say he isn't gonna trade with us.

I have contacted my alliance Minister of Trades on the issue. Since I am in same alliance with Colonel James T (as well as 2 others in this circle) They will try to contact him. I've failed at that, and if they fail at that, I would say it's safe to say he isn't gonna trade with us.

Fair enough. I'm 12 days inactive, so I'm hoping this will resolve itself in 7 days or less, or I take a hit and collect taxes. Thanks for the update.

I suspected the same thing. Except that I got the idea he was using us as insurance, when i first saw that he had all his slots filled.

If we can contact gold king for a unanimous decision, I'll agree on kicking him out, and then we can contact crazymanattacks and have him removed from this circle.

Is that agreeable? If it is, start messaging people who have the needed resources!

Edited by caleb ryals