Imperial Declaration from the Blue United Nations

BUN Declaration of Existence

BUN_Flag.gif

After many months (more than a year) I have wanted to form my own alliance. I just couldn't bring myself to it. Well, after being a member of many alliances, I have gathered tons of ideas for a new alliance. Well, I have finally done it. And yes, I am starting it all by myself. Go to our forums. IRC: #bun on irc.coldfront.net

Charter:

We, the undersigned nations, henceforth known as the Blue United Nations, establish the rules, rights, and regulations below.

Section A

I. Admission:

Nations wishing to join the Blue United Nations may do so under the following conditions:

They are registered on our off-site forums

The have applied to be a member

They have no outstanding wars

They are on the blue team

II. Waivers:

Nations who cannot move to the Blue team immediately may request a waiver from the Emperor, Regent, or Minister of Internal Affairs giving them permission to stay on their current team.

Section The Council

I. The Emperor

The Emperor is the leader of the alliance. The Emperor has absolute power. The Emperor serves until resignation or death. The Emperor is to appoint an Imperial Regent. The Emperor is the only one who can appoint ministers. If the Emperor should resign, the Imperial Regent shall assume the throne of Emperor. If the Imperial Regent is unavailable, the Emperor may pick someone to assume the throne. If the Emperor does not pick anyone, the council shall vote in an Emperor. For a Emperor nominee to become Emperor, he must win the council vote by 75% of the voters. The Emperor cannot be expelled. The Emperor can eject anyone from the alliance without any notification or vote by the General Assembly.

II. Imperial Regent

The Imperial Regent is the Emperor's right hand on the throne. The Imperial Regent is appointed by the Emperor. The Imperial Regent's duty is to assist the Emperor and help lead the alliance. The Imperial Regent cannot be expelled and cannot be demoted by anyone below the rank of Emperor. In the case of a temporary absence of the Emperor, the Imperial Regent is to act as the temporary Emperor. The Imperial Regent can eject anyone from the alliance without an alliance vote. The Imperial Regent serves until death, demotion, or resignation.

III. Imperial Staff

The Emperor may appoint members to his Imperial Staff. Imperial Staff are to act as advisers the Emperor. Imperial Staff cannot be expelled. The Emperor may demote/expel any Imperial Staff member at any time for any reason. The Imperial Staff may expel members without an alliance vote with the permission of the Emperor.

IV. Ministers

The Blue United Nations will consist of four ministers.

The Minister of Internal Affairs

The Minister of Foreign Affairs

The Minister of Finance

The Minister of War

Each Minister may eject an alliance member with the permission of the Emperor. Each Minister holds a vote in high council votes. A Minister can only be appointed by the Emperor. A Minister may only by demoted by the Emperor. Each Minister is to lead their Ministry to the best of their ability. Ministers may not be expelled. Ministers may appoint a Deputy Minister if they so wish. Ministers may only have one Deputy Minister.

Section C: Conduct

I. Expulsion

Any member of the Blue United Nations may put a member of the Blue United Nations up for expulsion in the Interrogation Hall. Any member of Council may cancel an expulsion trial at anytime. Any member of the council may not be expelled. A thread will remain open on the forums for discussion and for the defense to make a statement. The final decision shall be made by a General Assembly vote of 75% or greater voting "Yes" for expulsion.

II. War

No nation of the Blue United Nations may at any time declare an unapproved war. Members found in violation of this rule may be immediately expelled from the Blue United Nations without a vote and possibly become an approved target.

III. Nuclear Weapons

Nations are allowed to own the maximum amount of nuclear weapons at anytime. Nations are not allowed to launch nukes without approval from the Minister of War or the High Imperial Government. Nations found in violation of this rule may be punished or expelled.

IV. Free Speech

Member's are allowed to speak freely at anytime, anywhere, unless malicious.

V. General Conduct

Members are to uphold a sense of common sense and respect for others in the game, on Internet Relay Chat (IRC), on our alliance forums, on the Cybernations' forums, and on other alliance's forums.

Section D

I. Amendments

Any member of the Blue United Nations may put up an amendment the the alliance charter. Amendments must be approved by the General Assembly by a vote of 50% "Yes" or greater.

II. Section D: Article I may not be amended.

Don't forget to join #bun on irc.coldfront.net and register on our forums. I am actively seeking for experience players for my government. A protectorate is coming soon, so don't attack me.

I am seeking for experience players for my government, all positions are open. PM me or Query me on IRC if you're interested!

Signed,

baseballer790

Emperor of the Blue United Nations

P.S. Yes, I am crazy enough to start an alliance on my own.

Edited by baseballer790

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahahaha, no way!

I look forward to seeing how quickly this crashes and burns.

Alright:

We, the undersigned nations, henceforth known as the Blue United Nations, establish the rules, rights, and regulations below.

Section A

I. Admission:

Nations wishing to join the United Blue Nations may do so under the following conditions:

Make up your mind.

Edited by Moridin

I want to know what's up with so many alliances having "Imperial Declarations". Can't there be any other sort of name you could slap on it?

Anywho, good luck with this. Founding an alliance is only the first step :P Now you have a whole bunch more hard work in front of you.