Roman Empire Announcement

Varianz

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its a Shadowmen front alliance. Its a good thing RE has those spies to keep them informed on whats what. ^_^

RE has it's own spies? This may be harder than I thought. :P

-Bama

First, you don't need NS to infiltrate. Second, I'm gonna reroll... Now that I've declared that I'm gonna infiltrate RE, I doubt they'd let me in as Bama. :P

-Bama

You still won't get in. I well personally see to that.

You still won't get in. I well personally see to that.

Good luck with that. But unless you resort to IP tracing in TE or I sign a post with -Bama by mistake (rather likely), I don't see how you'll know it's me.

-Bama

Once I'm informed by the UCN government that you are part of their alliance, then yes, you'll get peace.

Oh my god, there is a UCN in TE!

You shall be seeing an angry lawyer regarding the issue of certain copyright infringements soon. I demand you change your name immediately from "UCN" to "Itova"

Oh my god, there is a UCN in TE!

You shall be seeing an angry lawyer regarding the issue of certain copyright infringements soon. I demand you change your name immediately from "UCN" to "Itova"

I feel a need to respond to this post. <_<

Suddenly I feel like I'm watching a train wreck.

Everyone loves a good one :awesome:

trust him, you ain't getting in there with Carpatus looking for ya. HE MISSES NOTHING

Something tells me he missed some people :ehm:

Also to all the trolls out there: It isn't fun...I tried it and I just didn't get a rise or anything so um.....how is it fun?

This type of posting isn't for fun, it's an art form. Only when you perfect it, you can feel it's true powers. You sir, just lack originality, creativity, and motivation. This is why you can't post well

Also, congrats to my friends in TPF and RE for coming together

Edited by BEazy

Troll tastes best when thoroughly tenderized prior to cooking by tanks and bombs. Then lengthily simmered over medium heat in white wine and pineapple juice, with just the right amount of garlic, shallots and spices. Served with a side of baked potatoes au gratin and sauteed peppers.

Kulomascovia, a typical Roman to the end, always puts gold and silver in his.

I'm totally not saying that just because he's my trade partner :)

Troll: The other other white meat.

Troll tastes best when thoroughly tenderized prior to cooking by tanks and bombs. Then lengthily simmered over medium heat in white wine and pineapple juice, with just the right amount of garlic, shallots and spices. Served with a side of baked potatoes au gratin and sauteed peppers.

Now you sir, have good taste. :D

Would You really like to eat troll? You might get infected :P Always make sure trolls are fully cooked and even if it is, throw it out! IT'S A TROLL

Would You really like to eat troll? You might get infected :P Always make sure trolls are fully cooked and even if it is, throw it out! IT'S A TROLL

some people have no taste. Troll tastes best when it's cooked in a toaster and wrapped in cheese.

edit: Randomly quoted someone

Edited by Z3000

Your that guy who thought NpO was allies to NPO because of Grub's topic. You seem to be ALWAYS right. <_<

How rude- bringing something from another topic to attack me.

I was just kidding here anyway. Like seriously, who uses lame to insult anyone?