Roman Empire Announcement

Varianz

Cool, I'm a CB B)

1. Krunk sucks at war.

2. I never tell lies.

I look forward to complete exoneration once all the facts surrounding this matter have been brought forth. I'm also going to need my prized kids back.

But...But....Thats less drama-llama and less chances for RE propaganda department to work!

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But...But....Thats less drama-llama and less chances for RE propaganda department to work!

Yes actually, we manufactured this whole thing because attacking an alliance as small and pathetic as yours is so good for our public image.

/sarcasm if you couldn't tell.

Insignificance is a relative term, but we must be notable if you're sending your members into a war against us.

When ants get annoying you step on them.

I invite any RE nation to have at me. Because Obviously you can drop 200-500 NS just to hit me.

One of our guys already volunteered to re-roll just so he could get to you. You seem to inspire a lot of dislike.

Edited by Kingharold33

One of our guys already volunteered to re-roll just so he could get to you. You seem to inspire a lot of dislike.

Oh fyi, that nation was me, though, sorry I currently have 2 raids going on and I'm having fun attacking Co God Ben. Maybe once the tech raids clear up and Co God Ben is ZI'd, I'll reroll to attack you since you will probably still be down in the 400 ns area.

Edited by Carpatus

Please enjoy it. I will enjoy your exasperated souls as they finally give up your mortal coils. I do ask that it be three RE nations however. They're the juiciest souls available

omnomnomnomnom!!!!

You have fun with that.

We all know the reason isn't annoying. Granted, Krunk is annoying. But thta's not teh CB. I believe you're mixing aggravation with hurt feelings.

Insulted fits better then hurt feelings. But if it makes you feel good while being rolled to use "hurt feelings" instead, go ahead.

We all know the reason isn't annoying. Granted, Krunk is annoying. But thta's not teh CB. I believe you're mixing aggravation with hurt feelings whining.

Fixed.

Also, Im even clearing up the two other defensive slots for you (They.....aren't....attacking???? Just slot filling wtf?)

Please enjoy it. I will enjoy your exasperated souls as they finally give up your mortal coils.

Do you think before you write? What is that even supposed to mean?

Fixed.

No whining is coming here and saying:

Your show of force is excessive and unwarranted.

or

he's still over 1k. Give me a 400 NS nation who's still fighting

That's whining (those were you by the way).

Also I want clarification on this:

I think your brains are still muddled from that face-owning we performed upon you guys in Round 4. Hmmm...Me and Co God were gov THEN too!

Making things up isn't good, mmk?

We're children of the night. You just bared your souls for our taking. Your nations may appear superior, but your souls are ours. Thus proving that RE is soulless

Your powers of logic astound me. That's almost as clever, insightful, and sense-making (I patent that phrase) as saying barracks are actually superior to guerrilla camps in fighting a war!

Edited by Kingharold33

No whining is coming here and saying:

or

That's whining (those were you by the way).

Also I want clarification on this:

Making things up isn't good, mmk?

We used to be TenLoSS.....nuff said

The rulers themselves cannot be touched, for they are the essence of shadow -- Living off the souls of those who attack.

We used to be TenLoSS.....nuff said

The rulers themselves cannot be touched, for they are the essence of shadow -- Living off the souls of those who attack.

Not to bring a different round into this, but, well, you did. And I remember now, you joined the side that outnumbered us three to one (I can't wait for you to bring up the fact that we outnumber you, cmon you know you want to) only after four days of war when it was already clear we had been defeated. Jumping on the bandwagon as it were. Nice to know the pattern of honor continues. Oh, and you were tiny- you let our friends at TPF do all the actual work of fighting before hitting what, a dozen nations? Good job. Now I'm done debating round 4, if you want to argue PM me. Back to the present.

Edited by Kingharold33

So, Co God Ben, what is with this message you sent me. (For all those out there, it helps to understand it if you know my war declaration is, You Can't Escape)

Subject: RE: War Declared!

Message: Nor would I want to escape, my fine chap. Deary me, who would possibly want to escape from you, lovely?

Now come come, sit and let us have some crumpets! Do you like my new dress? My father bought it for me from Paris. Isn't Paris a lovely town? Have you seen their cityscape? MARVELOUS, I DO DECLARE!

Please keep in touch. Send me letters every day you're gone. I couldn't live a day without your love!

Yours forever,

Victoria Alderman

I always knew there was something wrong with you. Though, I must say, I don't know who would want to escape from me, my being so pleasant and all and of course as you said, lovely. However, I regret to inform you that if I must go to Paris to have the crumpets with you, I won't be able to. You see, I have an issue with those countries(alliances too) that talk big and trash on someone who is clearly greater than them. My hatred of France includes all their clothes too, so that means I don't like your dress. Also, in regards to the cityscape, whenever I see it, all I notice is the cowards walking the streets. Once again, if it wasn't for it being in Paris, I would be more than happy to have crumpets with you sometime. Of course I will write everyday, though it will be in the form of a battle report.

For those who couldn't tell (likely Krunk) Paris is a metaphor for The Shadowmen Government.

Not to bring a different round into this, but, well, you did. And I remember now, you joined the side that outnumbered us three to one (I can't wait for you to bring up the fact that we outnumber you, cmon you know you want to) only after four days of war when it was already clear we had been defeated. Jumping on the bandwagon as it were. Nice to know the pattern of honor continues. Oh, and you were tiny- you let our friends at TPF do all the actual work of fighting before hitting what, a dozen nations? Good job. Now I'm done debating round 4, if you want to argue PM me. Back to the present.

Insert obligatory comment about numerical superiority and potato salad here

Anywho, happy hunting......stomping.....massacring.....obliterating....TDBing....bah whatever you want to call it-- happy that

[edit: this was to harold] We entered when we were asked to. And I don't think you'd question TPF's honor.

The CB for this was that the Shadowmen insulted the RE and it lied to the RE by not telling them they were in a war with GDA and GATO.

I reread the logs tonight out of curiosity, and just as I remembered, when I came into teh chat, one of the RE head guys was talking about the messages he sent to GDA and GATO asking them to give us peace. I'm not quite sure what RE are talking about when they say we lied through omission, but if it's honesty that Roman Empire expects, it would seem odd they would have a treaty written up if they weren't planning on livign up to it.

Edited by Co God Ben