Roman Empire Announcement

Varianz

roman1copy.png

Ok, so first off we didn't bother posting a DoE because we assume you're all smart enough to notice we're still around. For general information, you can assume we're still gonna be around unless we post otherwise. However, I did feel the need to show off our flag. Now, onto the important stuff.

Treaties/People we Protect

Yeah I know you all hate treaties, they're terrible, blah blah blah. Don't really care. We've made friends with a couple little guys, and don't want to see them get rolled. So, without further ado, the following alliances are under our protection:

Imperial Knights

Aeonic Imperium

In addition, we are pleased to announce an MDAP treaty with our good friends, the kings of pop and smoothest dancers around, Neverland Ranch. So attacking them would be a bad idea. Don't do it or you'll make us sad. Making us sad is a bad thing. Attacking TPF, SWAT, and TF would also be a bad idea, but you all already knew that, right?

In other news, we've come up with a really neat member identification protocol that will allow us to identify ghosts (and trust me we've got lots) very quickly. So, if someone from the Empire is stupid and attacks a member of your alliance, you can ask one of us about it. The best place to find us are on our forums, here:

http://z8.invisionfree.com/Roman_Empire_Fo...dex.php?act=idx

or on IRC, the channel is #RomanEmpire on coldfront. Come talk to us and we'll fix it.

Our War Policy

We all know wars are fun. Being number one, we're in a bit of a dilemma because if we attack someone, we get the inevitable cries of "ebil overlords", "oppressors of the weak", and "powermongers". Frankly, we don't care. Our goals are to have fun and get better, whether that be at war, organization, or anything. We won't be jerks about any war, and will fight our opponents with dignity. Respect will be returned with respect. Whining will be returned with nukes.

Oh, and don't expect to raid us and get away with it, regardless of the size of your nation. If we raid you and you have a problem with it, talking to us gets more respect then whining.

Signed for the Roman Empire,

Tiberius12, Emperor

Carpatus, Minister of the Interior

FolgerSoldier, Minister of Recruiting

Kulomascovia, Minister of Foreign Affairs

Rand AlThor, Imperial Council

ColonelTom, Imperial Council

Easton, Imperial Council

Spencer, Imperial Advisor

JRoix, Imperial Advisor

Edited by Kingharold33

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So with TPF and RE together, how can you lose? (Oh wait, let's look at IRON and NPO.)

Nevermind...

Anyways, Just because you have a lot of members doesn't mean you are actually organized and such. Just look at the alliance "none". 478 nations, 206k total NS, yet they don't have organization. :P

So with TPF and RE together, how can you lose? (Oh wait, let's look at IRON and NPO.)

Nevermind...

Anyways, Just because you have a lot of members doesn't mean you are actually organized and such. Just look at the alliance "none". 478 nations, 206k total NS, yet they don't have organization. :P

I think we're a bit more organized then None, although I'll readily admit we have lots of ghosts (I'm sure MHA can agree that being number one comes with lots of ghosts). Still, if you want to try us, go ahead.

I think we're a bit more organized then None, although I'll readily admit we have lots of ghosts (I'm sure MHA can agree that being number one comes with lots of ghosts). Still, if you want to try us, go ahead.

Well, no, we wouldn't. First you need to bring up a "bogus" CB, then we need to go into negotiations where RE attacks the negotiating alliance, then we will brand ourselves "Karma" and all band together.

Of course, that won't happen. We like TPF too much. :P

Nevermind...

This sounds almost threatening, or at best insultive to OB's long time friends in TPF...

Or just a joke regarding the Karma War. (C'mon, does anyone from RE have a sense of humor?)

Jon's TPF, despite our best efforts to convert him :P . And I think I was grumpy one day and ordered all our members to get rid of their senses of humor, forever. There will be no laughter on my watch!

The Karma War bores me. Plus I'm not from RE ;)

Same here, but it's still something to ridicule in this game. :awesome:

Jon's TPF, despite our best efforts to convert him :P . And I think I was grumpy one day and ordered all our members to get rid of their senses of humor, forever. There will be no laughter on my watch!

Ha! Whoops... Don't crush me please! :ph34r:

lmao...oops..sorry..I keep forgetting you don't like the laughter :P

Oh, and since I don't feel that it deserves it's own topic we declare war on the Shadowmen. Yes, fail update attack is fail; orders just got sent out due to internal communications errors. For future reference, don't go to war the same day you decide to.

Oh, and since I don't feel that it deserves it's own topic we declare war on the Shadowmen. Yes, fail update attack is fail; orders just got sent out due to internal communications errors. For future reference, don't go to war the same day you decide to.

Fail DoW is Fail....