Back in CN. Where is the promised Change?

Ch33kY

right now their isn't a hegemony or anyone appearing to step up to the plate because their is nobody that can. This isn't because they don't know how to lead or they are scared it is because if anybody decided to attempt to take NPO's mantle right now what would happen is that they would be crushed by the rest of the world. It is a mistake to believe that NPO lead the world alone they were only in charge because they had enough treaty partners in 1v and Q that anyone who opposed them could be crushed and now no single bloc has that kind of power or connections.

I'm sorta confused here so far on what everyone means by 'taking the reigns as big dog'.

NS wise? Well that's pretty obvious, nobody is going to be leaping several million NS in a few days to take an overwhelming lead in that department, but there'll always be somebody at the top regardless of politics.

Politically wise? Well so far we have several blocs, but none trumping the rest. Is this what you mean by being top dog? Forming or strengthening a bloc to create that lead? Because a huge amount of fuel for this war stemmed from Q/1V and the notion of a 'superbloc' killing the game and so forth. Most people are much more content with multi-polarity.

Game-changing wise? By enacting new ideas or treatises that has so far been unheard of? Well, this is the only one I could see being plausible immediately, but it takes an actual idea that seems worth it first to set it in motion.

In other words, I'm not quite sure what else can be done so far to create this huge change that people are expecting. It's been 2 months since the start of the war, 1 month since the majority of alliances have been taken out of the war. Huge changes don't exactly happen immediately, whatever they may be.

tl;dr: There's already new people in the top NS spots, everyone whined about another hegemony-like bloc so that probably won't happen, and beyond that I'm not really sure what else could be classified as 'taking the lead'.

Edited by Mixoux

The hegemony was the combined might of the initiative then one vision and the continuum.

The NPO was a large part of the the hegemony but it was not the hegemony.

For a new hegemony to form it will require a bloc of sanctioned and large non-sanctioned alliances to come together again.

The initiative, one vision and the continuum exist now only as chapters in the history books and nothing more, the hegemony was defeated the day these blocs went their separate ways.