Artemis Global Services

Sargun II

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I recall Artemis Global Services was one of the forces involved in the invasion of Slavorussia. Paid by Nordland, working side by side with Nordic soldiers during one of their last unjust wars. We will be monitoring this group’s activities in Europe very closely, and we hope you choose better friends this time around.

"Artemis has no friends except those who help us. Nordland did not help us and we made it clear that because of Slavorussia's early surrender, we were unable to perform what we saw as potentially our last move and betray the Nordlanders several weeks ago. Of course, actions speak louder and words and we understand that Slavorussians may be wary of us."

OOC: Unrealistic RP is still unrealistic.

IC: When within our territories, all people are under our jurisdiciton. Perhaps Artemis doens't know the basics of law?

Given now the company believes itself to be such professionals, it would be wise enough to avoid our territory.

OOC: Hypocrisy - you're the one who claims to have personal assets of gold larger than many nations had economies. They based the amount of gold off of the amount of gold in Europe under the territories they had under their constrol.

IC: Artemis knows the basics of law, but we do not recognize Yamato as a sovereign nation.

We refer not to just contracts...but any member of your company at any time.

No members of our company below the Board of Directors will be made public - all soldiers are required to have their faces hidden and if you wish to use surveillance on our bases you would be violating the nation that the base belongs to. If any nation knows who are employees are, it can be assumed they are spying on Artemis - but since Artemis has no sovereign land they are spying on the nation our land belongs to.

We take high security precautions. If our employee enters your country off-duty, you will most likely see him as a civilian. And he will be a civilian.

Artemis is welcome to the Republic of Free Somal. However, while we will make space avaliable for you in the form of a land grant with a twenty year lease at the price of one dollar we do insist that you bring your people in and out of Somal via our normal points of entry and departure. We also request that no biological or chemical weapons be brought into the Republic or the land grant.

Biological and chemical weapons are for extreme measures only when an unjustified attack is made on an Artemis base.

The Republic of Yawoo welcomes Artemis Global Services back into the public. Should A.G.S. need further bases they are welcome to discuss possible sites with a Yawooian diplomat.

Perhaps we will talk.

We remind you all that this is a company that is obviously making money hand over fist. What we want to know is when Artemis is going to make its stocks publicly held?

*gets on the phone with his broker*

Artemis stock went public when this announcement was made.

He said unless. :v:

And yes, companies can function as a government of a sovereign country. This has happened several times before.

Artemis was once a sovereign country.

Citing the Supreme Court case State vs. Croatian Defence Forces all employees from this company will be banned from Croatian territory. Attempts to enter Croatian territory will be considered an attack on our Sovereignty should it be discovered.

Edited by Centurius

*Public Broadcast*

We deplore this ridiculous company and all that they stand for. Any known agent shall be arrested and tried under federal security statutes if they are found within our borders.

*Classified message to AGS*

You are welcome to establish yourselves in New Cymraeg Burma should you be interested in a south-east asia headquarters.

And we already said we would leave out those with diplomatic immunity. It seems some new nations have reading comprehension problems, never mind taking a overly large view of thinking that "territories" was meant to include embassies, which are already extraterritorial entities.

And Cochin was never contesting the fact that you said that, he was simply answering HHAYD's question. The Republic of Yawoo doesn't have reading comprehension problems, we merely protest the fact that Yamato considers itself to have power over areas they do not. Furthermore, embassies are not extraterritorial entities, the status of a countries soil relates to the laws of diplomatic immunity, not extraterritorial status. (OOC: Might want to read this. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Embassy). It seems, some older nations, need to check their facts before they try to correct newer nations.

*Public Broadcast*

We deplore this ridiculous company and all that they stand for. Any known agent shall be arrested and tried under federal security statutes if they are found within our borders.

*Classified message to AGS*

You are welcome to establish yourselves in New Cymraeg Burma should you be interested in a south-east asia headquarters.

OOC: How ironic. :P

---------

IC:

We will allow AGS personals to enter and exit Great Lakes State, but they may not set up any military bases, commit crimes, or bring in illegal weapons.

Edited by HHAYD

We will allow AGS personals to enter and exit Great Lakes State, but they may not set up any military bases, commit crimes, or bring in illegal weapons.

Of course they cannot commit crimes - and bringing in illegal weapons would be a crime, as would setting up an unauthorized and illegal military base. And off-duty AGS worker is fully bound by the law of the nation they go into; however you would most likely not know that they are in your nation.

Of course they cannot commit crimes - and bringing in illegal weapons would be a crime, as would setting up an unauthorized and illegal military base. And off-duty AGS worker is fully bound by the law of the nation they go into; however you would most likely not know that they are in your nation.

So you are saying that they walk around with fake passports, border passes and ID cards?

So you are saying that they walk around with fake passports, border passes and ID cards?

We are saying that you would not know that they belong to Artemis. This point was already said before - we keep our employees secret.

We are saying that you would not know that they belong to Artemis. This point was already said before - we keep our employees secret.

We forgot to mention that our tourist visas prohibit travelers from working in GLS, unless if they have a Green Card (which is extremely hard to get, considering the amount of background checks) or become a citizen (even more background checks and takes more time).

Edited by HHAYD

Citing the recently passed resolution regarding mercenaries in Europe especially AGS the Central European Union has ruled no base will be allowed in Europe.

We hereby give AGS 1 week(1RL day) to leave any European base and hand them over to local Governments. After the expiration of this ultimatum it will be considered in a State of War with the CEU.

**Classified**

General mobilization in Greater Croatia has been ordered and the Stealth Aircraft have been put back to Active Duty.

Citing the recently passed resolution regarding mercenaries in Europe especially AGS the Central European Union has ruled no base will be allowed in Europe.

We hereby give AGS 1 week(1RL day) to leave any European base and hand them over to local Governments. After the expiration of this ultimatum it will be considered in a State of War with the CEU.

"The Central European Union, by your own charter, refuses to infringe on the sovereignty of other nations. Until Bavaria says to get out, we will continue to be in Bavaria, who allowed us to be there - legally."

OOC: 1 week = at least two days <3

Edited by Sargun

"The Central European Union, by your own charter, refuses to infringe on the sovereignty of other nations. Until Bavaria says to get out, we will continue to be in Bavaria, who allowed us to be there - legally."

OOC: 1 week = at least two days <3

OOC: Not by my scale it would be even less than one day

OOC: The RP community voted 1 month scale and I'm not changing that one so too bad for you.

OOC: They didn't vote "1-month scale" as you cannot force me to RP by your rules. You engaged me in an RP, so you play by my rules.

OOC: They didn't vote "1-month scale" as you cannot force me to RP by your rules. You engaged me in an RP, so you play by my rules.

OOC: Actually you engaged us by establishing the bases so you play by our rules according to your words. Also quote the RULE where the one who starts a RP plays by the rules of the one at the receiving end.

We welcome back this wonderful organization to the world. AGS is more then welcome to set up a base in the RA, provided they do not bring biological, chemical, nuclear and other WMDs into the RA.

OOC: Actually you engaged us by establishing the bases so you play by our rules according to your words. Also quote the RULE where the one who starts a RP plays by the rules of the one at the receiving end.

OOC: I engaged Lynneth. Whatever Lynneth does is fine by him, but I never once approached any member of the CEU. That is a fact, an undeniable fact. And I don't need a rule - I've publicly stated beforehand that anybody who RPs with me does so by my time scale. Ignorance is not an excuse - you do not refute somebody's "Botha mode" but you do attempt to refute me time scale? Hypocrisy is not an excuse either.

Now, less OOC.

Artemis has recently released our five "Unforgivable Acts".

1. Harming an unarmed civilian.

2. Harming an armed civilian or enemy soldier that has surrendered.

3. Harming a diplomat or government official - or their bodyguards.

4. Use of chemical, biological or nuclear weapons.

5. Violating a contract.

If any member of Artemis proceeds to complete a UA, they are to be tried by an impartial judge with a death sentence hanging over their heads.

*Private to AGS*

Taeunas would be happy to have you establish a... corporate complex, shall we say? The only concessions we would require is that you use local labor for initial construction, as well as purchase materials for said work through local businesses. We would suggest the Dunmore East/Tramore area in the south east.

*Private to AGS*

Taeunas would be happy to have you establish a... corporate complex, shall we say? The only concessions we would require is that you use local labor for initial construction, as well as purchase materials for said work through local businesses. We would suggest the Dunmore East/Tramore area in the south east.

//private reply

Artemis would be glad to establish a corporate complex in Taeunas; local labor for construction and local materials would be an easy concession to make.

Artemis Global Services is banned from operating inside the Republic of Mariehamm. No employees of AGS are allowed inside the country. If they attempt to hide their employment from Republican security forces or police, they will be arrested on the grounds of deceiving an officer of the law, added onto their initial State Tresspassing charge.

"Mercenaries companies are completely immoral. These are people who profit from death and destruction, and make war something to be desired by stockholders. We cannot allow such companies to exist or work in this nation without raising moral issues." -PM Pesonen.