deplotyed tanks returned home puts nation into anarchy

lobam

I just currently decommissioned my soldiers down to 20% of my population and brought home 16 deployed tanks to decommission 66 tanks. Now upon bringing home my 16 tanks my nation went into anarchy. Now this i do not understand for i had 1 extra solider needed then required for a min of 20% forces with 66 tanks 16 deployed and 50 at home defending yet one i brought home my 16 attacking tanks for a total of 66 defending tanks i was put into anarchy...my total army was 66 tanks and 486 soldiers with a population of about roughly 2,400 working citizens and 2 labor camp improvements..why would would that make me go into anarchy does not add up mathematically to me at all...my nation is currently bigger then this due 2 aid i have received that has been used 2 build up my nation...but this does not change the fact i have been put into anarchy for no reason..any help would be greatly appreciated thanks

my nation link is http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=327686

I just currently decommissioned my soldiers down to 20% of my population and brought home 16 deployed tanks to decommission 66 tanks. Now upon bringing home my 16 tanks my nation went into anarchy. Now this i do not understand for i had 1 extra solider needed then required for a min of 20% forces with 66 tanks 16 deployed and 50 at home defending yet one i brought home my 16 attacking tanks for a total of 66 defending tanks i was put into anarchy...my total army was 66 tanks and 486 soldiers with a population of about roughly 2,400 working citizens and 2 labor camp improvements..why would would that make me go into anarchy does not add up mathematically to me at all...my nation is currently bigger then this due 2 aid i have received that has been used 2 build up my nation...but this does not change the fact i have been put into anarchy for no reason..any help would be greatly appreciated thanks

Tanks have nothing to do with staying out of anarchy. With 2400 citizens you should have like 480 soldiers so I don't see what happened there, other than the labor camps upset you people. What is your population happiness now and what was it before?

My guess is you were put into anarchy because of your decomming too many soldiers. If you based your reduction on your citizen count at the time you decommed the soldiers leaving yourself only the one soldier to spare; you cut it too fine because your citizen count is tied to your soldier count and you regained some citizens as a result of the soldier reduction. This put you under the 20% you needed to stay out of anarchy.

Tanks have nothing to do with staying out of anarchy. With 2400 citizens you should have like 480 soldiers so I don't see what happened there, other than the labor camps upset you people. What is your population happiness now and what was it before?

before decom it was -15.99+ happiness due to haveing a soilder base of 200+% which was about 1500 soldiers to many...after i didnt check but i think it was 18 something before anarchy...i infra jumped 20 mins after going in anarchy..so im not sure but after my jump im at 10.20 happiness while in anarchy and peace mode

My guess is you were put into anarchy because of your decommed too many soldiers. If you based your reduction on your citizen count at the time you decommed the soldiers leaving yourself only the one soldier to spare; you cut it too fine because your citizen count is tied to your soldier count and you regained some citizens as a result of the soldier reduction. This put you under the 20% you needed to stay out of anarchy.

i did base my reduction on the current population count with a -15.99+ happiness yet after decommissioning my nation was fine still no anarchy but upon bringing home the 16 deployed tanks i was in anarchy for being to weak....i mean what does bringing home troops and tanks have 2 do with anarchy? is there some happiness lost/gain when you deploy and bring home troops? that may have cause an increase in population?

i did base my reduction on the current population count with a -15.99+ happiness yet after decommissioning my nation was fine still no anarchy but upon bringing home the 16 deployed tanks i was in anarchy for being to weak....i mean what does bringing home troops and tanks have 2 do with anarchy? is there some happiness lost/gain when you deploy and bring home troops? that may have cause an increase in population?

My guess is the first deployment didn't push you into anarchy because you had enough soldiers for your citizen count at that time. I guess the anarchy check is done before the deployment happens. After your first deployment you had too few soldiers because you gained some citizens, so when you brought some tanks home it checked for anarchy again and this time the result was positive.

Edited by Viluin

My guess is the first deployment didn't push you into anarchy because you had enough soldiers for your citizen count at that time. I guess the anarchy check is done before the deployment happens. After your first deployment you had too few soldiers because you gained some citizens, so when you brought some tanks home it checked for anarchy again and this time the result was positive.

From this i get that your saying after bringing home my tanks my citizen count went up there by causing me 2 have few to many soldiers.... which brings me back to still haveing 1 extra solider when i went into anarchy i didn't have to buy extra to meet the 20% because i was already at my min. this is the part that confuses me because i was already meeting min force requirements of 20% my population yet put into anarchy after bringing home deployed tanks...unless anarchy causes you to lose citizens and i lost as many as i would have gained by bringing home tanks which would seem odd imo that i would lose just as many i gained and forced into anarchy while still meeting the requirements

Military deployed – Too many deployed troops also increases war weariness....maybe this is why? after bringing home tanks my citizens became happier????...thus increasing the amount of citizens i should have yet forcing me into Anarchy thus losing the happiness i gained which in turn gave me the same citizen count i had before the return of troops and tanks yet still forcing Anarchy due to the fact i was suppose to have more citizens and soldiers?

Edited by lobam

From this i get that your saying after bringing home my tanks my citizen count went up there by causing me 2 have few to many soldiers.... which brings me back to still haveing 1 extra solider when i went into anarchy i didn't have to buy extra to meet the 20% because i was already at my min. this is the part that confuses me because i was already meeting min force requirements of 20% my population yet put into anarchy after bringing home deployed tanks...unless anarchy causes you to lose citizens and i lost as many as i would have gained by bringing home tanks which would seem odd imo that i would lose just as many i gained and forced into anarchy while still meeting the requirements

Military deployed – Too many deployed troops also increases war weariness....maybe this is why? after bringing home tanks my citizens became happier????...thus increasing the amount of citizens i should have yet forcing me into Anarchy thus losing the happiness i gained which in turn gave me the same citizen count i had before the return of troops and tanks yet still forcing Anarchy due to the fact i was suppose to have more citizens and soldiers?

When you decommissioned soldiers, your environment (and thus your citizen count) went up. At that point you no longer met the 20% requirement, but you weren't thrown in anarchy because the game doesn't randomly check if you meet the anarchy conditions. When you brought some tanks home, the game did check them, and it threw you into anarchy.