Athens Q&A

Londo Mollari

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why the merger? Did the merging parties hold a treaty together pre-merger? How long did yall plan out the merger? Merger merger? merger merger merger?

Out of many, one. We are stronger together than we were apart. Yes, we held an MDoAP. The merger was planned out for around two months. :)

Earlier today in Indiana, you said something striking. You said that this nation could end up in a crisis without action that we would be unable to reverse. Can you talk about what you know or what you're hearing that would lead you to say that our recession might be permanent, when others in our history have not?

i mean...

What was the overall "powah" division? 60/30? 50/50? From the looks of the merger, looks like Athens came on top.

How does it feel to be 'single handedly holding NPO down' or whatever the latest claims are?

;)

I was told by a certain Imperial Officer named hawk_11 today that I alone was responsible for forcing the cruel crown of thorns that was the NPO's terms down upon their brow, and that NPO would be more willing to negotiate if I dissapeared. Lol. Never mind that NPO would not have been presented terms at all had I not worked to find something that was acceptable to everyone on the NPO front. (the conversation then devolved into personal attacks. It was quite sad.) Ah well, I guess irrational anger is understandable in his position.

As far as to how it feels? Well, before my chat today in #nsa I was bored with the war and pushing to lighten NPO's terms in the Karma channels so they would accept them. Now, I feel pretty great, man. :D Hey, it's a selfish thing to do but I'm only human.

Is the representation of Londo as Batman and rsox as his young, pantsless sidekick Robin looking up at a rainbow colored Athens signal a subtle joke about the sexual practices of Ancient Athenians?

No not at all. It's just the way we are. Don't judge us, man. :ph34r:

Earlier today in Indiana, you said something striking. You said that this nation could end up in a crisis without action that we would be unable to reverse. Can you talk about what you know or what you're hearing that would lead you to say that our recession might be permanent, when others in our history have not?

i mean...

What was the overall "powah" division? 60/30? 50/50? From the looks of the merger, looks like Athens came on top.

50/50. Max and I have equal power as co-leaders, and we are the only ones with actual power. :o

What happened to Sileath? Think you'd keep him around a bit longer after the trouble he stirred up, no?

Sileath ultimately didn't end up being the best fit for Athens for a few reasons, as it turns out. He seems to be doing a lot better in MHA, so I guess we will all see how that goes.

/me shrugs

What happened to Sileath? Think you'd keep him around a bit longer after the trouble he stirred up, no?

For all questions related to sileath, we need to consult our therapists. I'm pretty sure all of Athens is sorry about how he turned out and that we're disappointed in how it affected our relations with NSO.

Sileath ultimately didn't end up being the best fit for Athens for a few reasons, as it turns out. He seems to be doing a lot better in MHA, so I guess we will all see how that goes.

/me shrugs

Didn't he seem to be doing better in Athens at first sight too? Do you think his track record with alliances shall continue?

Ohai there - How are you this fine day my great friend?

1. Why hasn't Athens merged into Kronos, creating the ultimate Greek Alliance?

2. If I bring cookies, will you bring milk?

3. Knowing that the God of Time favors you, how has that impacted the way you rule over your alliance?

Our first time, be gentle. <--- That's What She Said.

As for a question, isn't Athens just a wimpy version of Sparta?

TBH I think we are pretty unique as alliances go. A lot of fun was poked at us in our DoE nearly a year ago for being a cheap imitation of Sparta, but our culture and history is very different in many ways, and I am proud to be a member of Athens. :)