An Imperial Statement from the UINE

Most of that was LOL DIDN'T READ material.

But let's just say I don't have much faith in the supposed new planet bob. I don't think much of anything has changed, and this is just another thing that proves just that.

So, long live the new planet bob. woo. hoo. And I'm not trashing their reputation, not in the least. I'm just calling them out on their "cleverly" worded !@#$%^&* which they've used to try and disguise what amounts to a glorified PZI/EZI.

I never said a ZI wasn't acceptable punishment. Not once. Taking it across nations isn't acceptable, however.

This doesnt "prove" anything. Only time will tell if this was or was not a bad choice of words/actions on the part of UINE. You are sitting here passing judgment on a developing alliance and using their actions to push your own personal opinions of the direction PB is going. What is being asked for in the OP does not necessarily amount to E/PZI. When someone pointed that out to you, you simply responded with well I dont believe that BS. You are passing judgment and saying that the OP is basically lying and is using questionable language to try and sneak in a PZI/EZI sentence, without actually having any reason to not believe what he says. You are saying the OP is cleverly worded BS. You do not know that for sure. By saying that, you are accusing them of lying. How is that not trashing their reputation? You say you are calling them out, well, Im calling you out for spinning things to push your own personal opinion, and possibly hurting an alliance's reputation to do so.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This doesnt "prove" anything. Only time will tell if this was or was not a bad choice of words/actions on the part of UINE. You are sitting here passing judgment on a developing alliance and using their actions to push your own personal opinions of the direction PB is going. What is being asked for in the OP does not necessarily amount to E/PZI. When someone pointed that out to you, you simply responded with well I dont believe that BS. You are passing judgment and saying that the OP is basically lying and is using questionable language to try and sneak in a PZI/EZI sentence, without actually having any reason to not believe what he says. You are saying the OP is cleverly worded BS. You do not know that for sure. By saying that, you are accusing them of lying. How is that not trashing their reputation? You say you are calling them out, well, Im calling you out for spinning things to push your own personal opinion, and possibly hurting an alliance's reputation to do so.

Because if I was accusing them of lying, I'd have called them lying.

Have I ever been shy about saying exactly what I mean? Have I? I don't think I have ever been, because quite frankly it's refreshing to me when ANYONE here on PB speaks their mind, and means exactly what they say.

I'm saying, and I have been saying since the start, that attempting to hunt down someone across a re-roll in order to ZI them for the crimes of their previous nation shouldn't be condoned. And I've said I'm not naive enough to believe that they won't hunt them down, sorry for being cynical about such things, but too often people have attempted to pass off how just and righteous and honourable they are in an attempt to win favour for doing very unjust, unrighteous, and unhonourable things.

If I wanted to call them liars, trust me, I'd call them liars. We'll just have to wait and see what really happens, won't we? If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. If I'm right? wouldn't be the first time, nor the last time.

Good for you for calling me out though, I applaud you for it, you're wrong, but I applaud you for it.

Have I ever been shy about saying exactly what I mean? Have I? I don't think I have ever been, because quite frankly it's refreshing to me when ANYONE here on PB speaks their mind, and means exactly what they say.

Personally, I haven't seen you speak something other than your mind.

On topic, just say that Mingmei doesn't represent UINE or whoever the hell it is and tell anyone else to shove it.

Personally, I haven't seen you speak something other than your mind.

On topic, just say that Mingmei doesn't represent UINE or whoever the hell it is and tell anyone else to shove it.

I should probably tone it down some.

And that's a good idea. Just tell them that they don't represent UINE, and tell them if they're still butthurt about the incident, to take it up with her, or to take it up with someone who gives a damn, since she's obviously rogue and they can't do a damned thing about whatever she does. She's not them, it ain't their problem.

Because if I was accusing them of lying, I'd have called them lying.

I'm saying, and I have been saying since the start, that attempting to hunt down someone across a re-roll in order to ZI them for the crimes of their previous nation shouldn't be condoned. And I've said I'm not naive enough to believe that they won't hunt them down, sorry for being cynical about such things, but too often people have attempted to pass off how just and righteous and honourable they are in an attempt to win favour for doing very unjust, unrighteous, and unhonourable things.

If I wanted to call them liars, trust me, I'd call them liars. We'll just have to wait and see what really happens, won't we? If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. If I'm right? wouldn't be the first time, nor the last time.

Good for you for calling me out though, I applaud you for it, you're wrong, but I applaud you for it.

If the bolded part was all you were and are saying then I wouldnt have had a problem. Its the fact that you are using what is so far an isolated incident to push your own opinions that bothers me. What also bothers me is when you say that you are not naive enough to think they wont hunt her down. What in all of UINE's history is it that leads you to believe that they are going to hunt her down across re-rolls regardless of what she does? As far as I can see that belief is based off your personal, broad and generalized view of what all alliances on PB would do in the same situation. That is called prejudice.

If the bolded part was all you were and are saying then I wouldnt have had a problem. Its the fact that you are using what is so far an isolated incident to push your own opinions that bothers me. What also bothers me is when you say that you are not naive enough to think they wont hunt her down. What in all of UINE's history is it that leads you to believe that they are going to hunt her down across re-rolls regardless of what she does? As far as I can see that belief is based off your personal, broad and generalized view of what all alliances on PB would do in the same situation. That is called prejudice.

Nothing. I never knew of uine until like 3 days ago when I decided to look up small alliances because I needed to buy some tech. You're assuming, wrongly I might add, that I'm attacking them and only them, when a much better, truer assumption, would be that I'm attacking the guise they're trying to put over the practice of this glorified EZI/PZI, or whatever you want to call it. Special ZI over to a re-roll.. SZIORR. Whatever.

And, you've been around awhile, haven't you? This is my second nation, I got bored of planet bob and decided to hop on a spaceship, so that's why I'm an astronaut now, so.. AGAIN, excuse me if I'm not naive enough to believe people's "just" intentions.

You can take that as a dig against uine, and assume I meant uine alone when I said that, don't really care. I'm not trusting of, well, anyone really. But if you want to think that I'm just going after uine with that statement, well *shrugs*

Have fun with that.

Nothing. I never knew of uine until like 3 days ago when I decided to look up small alliances because I needed to buy some tech. You're assuming, wrongly I might add, that I'm attacking them and only them, when a much better, truer assumption, would be that I'm attacking the guise they're trying to put over the practice of this glorified EZI/PZI, or whatever you want to call it. Special ZI over to a re-roll.. SZIORR. Whatever.

And, you've been around awhile, haven't you? This is my second nation, I got bored of planet bob and decided to hop on a spaceship, so that's why I'm an astronaut now, so.. AGAIN, excuse me if I'm not naive unbias enough to believe people's "just" intentions.

You can take that as a dig against uine, and assume I meant uine alone when I said that, don't really care. I'm not trusting of, well, anyone really. But if you want to think that I'm just going after uine with that statement, well *shrugs*

Have fun with that.

Im not assuming anything. Id like to quote your previous response to answer that.

One ZI no matter the nation.. right, and like we're to believe that uine, since they've made all these public announcements, won't actively try to hunt her down over that re-roll?

whatever you say.

I believe that was an attack on UINE, not the idea of EZI/PZI. Also what you call not being "niave" enough, I call being prejudice as you have no valid reason not to believe that this is only going to last for one single ZI.

Im not assuming anything. Id like to quote your previous response to answer that.

I believe that was an attack on UINE, not the idea of EZI/PZI. Also what you call not being "niave" enough, I call being prejudice as you have no valid reason not to believe that this is only going to last for one single ZI.

It was? That was an attack? Really now?

That must be why I said whatever you say afterwards. Because I said I didn't believe them, that's an attack on them. Right. If I don't believe someone from now on, that's obviously an attack on them, and that obviously is me calling them a liar, and that's obviously me hating on them.

you're such a genius.

Uineflag.jpg

AN IMPERIAL STATEMENT FROM THE

TRIUMVIRATE OF THE UNION OF INTEGRATED NATIONAL ENTITIES

Dear Citizens of Planet Bob;

It has come to my attention that a FORMER TRIUMVIR of the UINE has been threatening and declaring war against other Alliances on behalf of the UINE. I want to say on behalf of our beloved Emperor, Keve69 of Sealand, and the Triumvirate and Government of the Union of Integrated National Entities that these declarations are categorically FALSE! This person, Mingmei of United Tropics, left UINE for FIRE 12 days ago, and is now GHOSTING our AA. She is NOT, nor WILL SHE BE, a member of the UINE. Here are the in game messages that I have received from Aquitaine and Illini nation:

To those two Alliances, as well as any others that have had to go through this nonsense, I want to share my anger and deep regrets for the actions of Mingmei. This ruler is apparently very troubled and unstable, and hopefully the people and Government of United Tropics can bring her back to the straight and narrow. As for me, this is a personal betrayal. I have defended her repeatedly while she was in UINE, even as others told us to get rid of her as she was unstable and very bad news. I wanted to see the good in her, but after all this nonsense, you can understand why I feel betrayed and why I am taking this personally.

Although as much as I take this personally, I remember what I learned from the old neighborhood, "HRH, Keep it business, not personal." OK, well that was the personal. Now, here is the business end:

Mingmei of United Tropics, for the crime of High Treason, we find you GUILTY as charged. For the crime of Member Poaching, we find you GUILTY as charged. For the crime of Attempting to Start Unauthorized Wars, we find you GUILTY as charged. For the Crime of Misrepresentation of a Member and Government Representative of UINE, we find you GUILTY as charged.

Your sentence for the above crimes is ZI. You will submit to this sentence IMMEDIATELY. You will be ZI'ed once. If you do not submit immediately, you will be given 48 hours from the time of this posting to remove yourself from Peace Mode. If you do not remove yourself from Peace Mode in this time, you can stay there FOREVER AND IN PERPETUITY as the following will apply:

1) You will not be allowed ANY aid. Any nation, and we mean ANY nation, that aids you in any way shape or form will be subject to attack from UINE and her protectors, ARES.

2) Any Alliance, and we mean ANY Alliance, that accepts you as a member, will be given 48 hours to remove you from membership, or be subject to military actions from UINE and her protectors, ARES.

3) This ZI sentence will carry over if you delete and re-roll. You will be ZI'ed once.

4) If you, while under Peace or War Mode under the current sentence terms, repeat the actions that have granted you this sentence, or attempt to put the UINE or her Allies and Protectors under any stress or danger, the ZI sentence will be upgraded to Perma-ZI. If you delete before this sentence is carried out, it WILL be carried out on the re-roll.

5) If you, while under Peace or War Mode under the Perma-ZI sentence terms, repeat the actions that have granted you this sentence, or attempt to put the UINE or her Allies and Protectors under any stress or danger, The sentence will be ETERNAL-ZI. We do not want to go there. It is not popular, and we will be opening ourselves up for criticism. However, you have caused many Alliances a lot of grief. This will hurt us more than it will hurt you, but it may be for your own good. Don't push us to this.

In plain, simple, English, submit to your sentence or receive the old Roman punishment, "No Fire, nor food, nor shelter, nor water."

May Admin have mercy on your soul, for we will have none.

Keve69 - Emperor

HRH King Raymond II of Minilla Island - Triumvir

Skosuke - Triumvir

TeamColtra - Triumvir

PS: If any Alliance finds one of our nations attacking you, please refer them to this Post. To those members of UINE who may have received an "order" from Mingmei, you are to CEASE AND DESIST IMMEDIATELY. Mingmei is NOT a member of UINE nor is she a Triumvir.

Sadly, our forums were hacked recently, and our Forum Admin is at a family funeral. So, once we get the boards back, we should be up and running.

I, personally am all in favor of the one-time ZI sentence of ANY nation committing that sort of crime against any alliance. However....I cannot support the totality of the sentence.

Point by Point....

1) You will not be allowed ANY aid. Any nation, and we mean ANY nation, that aids you in any way shape or form will be subject to attack from UINE and her protectors, ARES.-does not need posted, its kinda general practice when someone is in a recognized war...so saying it,...not necessarry.

2) Any Alliance, and we mean ANY Alliance, that accepts you as a member, will be given 48 hours to remove you from membership, or be subject to military actions from UINE and her protectors, ARES.--I too would love to see a decent sized take her as a member just to see where this goes. Quite frankly, like it or not....not even being OPEN to diplomacy in this event= collossal fail.

3) This ZI sentence will carry over if you delete and re-roll. You will be ZI'ed once.--- (OOC) This is a game, and within the game, each newly created nation is a new entity unto Bob. So, as leaders of nations within this world, you would kill innocent civilians of a new nation to satisfy your bloodlust? Yep..FAIL.--also this is quite ambiguous...a re-roll begins with 1.00 infra. How much do you let her grow after the re-roll before you begin the ZI? Suppose she uses tech deals to grow, do you intend to pay the tech that you would be depriving her rightful buyers of? FORETHOUGH FTW!

4) If you, while under Peace or War Mode under the current sentence terms, repeat the actions that have granted you this sentence, or attempt to put the UINE or her Allies and Protectors under any stress or danger, the ZI sentence will be upgraded to Perma-ZI. If you delete before this sentence is carried out, it WILL be carried out on the re-roll.--Yeah this doesnt approach PZI or anything. Have you not paid attention to the reasons this current global war exists? Good luck with THIS, as it is EPIC fail.

5) If you, while under Peace or War Mode under the Perma-ZI sentence terms, repeat the actions that have granted you this sentence, or attempt to put the UINE or her Allies and Protectors under any stress or danger, The sentence will be ETERNAL-ZI. We do not want to go there. It is not popular, and we will be opening ourselves up for criticism. However, you have caused many Alliances a lot of grief. This will hurt us more than it will hurt you, but it may be for your own good. Don't push us to this.--- This is UTTER ABSOLUTE FAIL for oh so many reasons. Keep threatening EZI to ANYONE...see where it gets you and your protectors over the long haul.

May Admin have mercy on your soul, for we will have none.---and THIS...explains all that needs to be explained about all of the above. Seriously..someone reign these guys in.

-snip-

I think you just abused the word fail.

Otherwise, yeah, you're right. This sentence is pretty harsh compared to what it should be. EZI should never be practiced, no matter the circumstance. A single ZI is enough punishment for any crime.

I think you just abused the word fail.

Otherwise, yeah, you're right. This sentence is pretty harsh compared to what it should be. EZI should never be practiced, no matter the circumstance. A single ZI is enough punishment for any crime.

I was trying to make a point....and point from you is taken. Overkill FTL! /me goes back to eating pizza.

It was? That was an attack? Really now?

That must be why I said whatever you say afterwards. Because I said I didn't believe them, that's an attack on them. Right. If I don't believe someone from now on, that's obviously an attack on them, and that obviously is me calling them a liar, and that's obviously me hating on them.

you're such a genius.

lol, "no U", lol

Yes, by saying I fail to believe they wont etc etc, is the same thing as saying I believe they will etc etc. And, yes, saying you dont believe them is the exact same thing as saying they are lying.

Saying everything I said in reverse with sarcasm (while adding a few words into my mouth I might add) is the same as simply saying "no I didnt". It doesnt make you look cool, it doesnt prove your point, and then you top it off with an ad hominem attack.

My whole point is that what you are doing in your posts is trying to push your opinion that the new CN, after the Karma war was supposed to put a stop to such things as EZI and PZI, is the exact same as it was before. You use this post as an example to prove your point however, UINE is not representative of all of PB. Not even close.

Its posts like this

I'm sorry if I'm not naive enough too prejudice to believe that if she simply deletes and never reveals herself, that they'll consider this issue closed. I'm sorry if I'm not naive enoughtoo prejudice to believe that they won't try their very best to track her down if she does decide to delete, just so they can get their vengeance, regardless of what she may be doing with her new nation.

this new planet bob is just AWESOME.

that set me off.

You make huge assumptions as to the nature of UINE leadership, based on personal opinions that have no facts to back them up. You admitted yourself that up until 3 days ago you had no idea who they were and in three days you assume to know enough about them to say that they will do their best to extract vengeance through re-rolls and all they want is blood etc etc. Telling them that chasing someone after re-roll is unacceptable is one thing but saying all they want is blood and vengeance is making quite the leap, and I dont think it is deserved.

lol, "no U", lol

Yes, by saying I fail to believe they wont etc etc, is the same thing as saying I believe they will etc etc. And, yes, saying you dont believe them is the exact same thing as saying they are lying.

Saying everything I said in reverse with sarcasm (while adding a few words into my mouth I might add) is the same as simply saying "no I didnt". It doesnt make you look cool, it doesnt prove your point, and then you top it off with an ad hominem attack.

My whole point is that what you are doing in your posts is trying to push your opinion that the new CN, after the Karma war was supposed to put a stop to such things as EZI and PZI, is the exact same as it was before. You use this post as an example to prove your point however, UINE is not representative of all of PB. Not even close.

Its posts like this

that set me off.

You make huge assumptions as to the nature of UINE leadership, based on personal opinions that have no facts to back them up. You admitted yourself that up until 3 days ago you had no idea who they were and in three days you assume to know enough about them to say that they will do their best to extract vengeance through re-rolls and all they want is blood etc etc. Telling them that chasing someone after re-roll is unacceptable is one thing but saying all they want is blood and vengeance is making quite the leap, and I dont think it is deserved.

Did I say I assumed anything about them?

You don't think it's deserved, yet there they are, saying it. So.. whatever. We're never going to agree on this, and I don't care about you and your opinion enough to keep arguing with you. So, say what you will about me, I've made my case here with you already. You think my opinions are merely of uine leadership, okay, whatever you say. They're not, I've said they're not, but you conveniently ignored that.. so I'm not going to humour you any longer.

Oh but don't you know? It's not EZI or even a PZI.. they've said as much, and never, ever, not even once for a second, contradicted themselves in the process numerous times.

never ever ever.

Your obvious trolling sickens me, If you are going to argue something atleast check the facts. UINE has never Contradicted itself, Infact, only one UINE nation has posted here, in very minimal posts. Where you on the other hand have continually dredged up crap that makes no sence, or doesnt really have a bearing on the thread.

I'd like you to quote to me now, a UINE nation in this thred that contradicted itself.

Edit: Here let me help you

Like to see you pull what she did on Monos Archein. You won't be laughing.

No... no contradiction there.

My apologies. Our Protector is ARES.

OH I FOUND IT! He's not sorry we're their protectorate! Dang stumped again!

Edited by Barix9

Your obvious trolling sickens me, If you are going to argue something atleast check the facts. UINE has never Contradicted itself, Infact, only one UINE nation has posted here, in very minimal posts. Where you on the other hand have continually dredged up crap that makes no sence, or doesnt really have a bearing on the thread.

I'd like you to quote to me now, a UINE nation in this thred that contradicted itself.

Edit: Here let me help you

No... no contradiction there.

OH I FOUND IT! He's not sorry we're their protectorate! Dang stumped again!

This is what u call pwnd, I couldn't say it better myself bariiii

Just found this, sorry to raise the dead but it was just revealed that we also recieved a message from Mingmei. Thanks to UINE for clearing this up.

Words are words at this point. Provided that everyone can agree that there isn't going to be an alliance war out of all this, I don't really see why this needed to be dragged into the public. Well, aside from the fact that you're throwing your protector's weight around to try and bully people out of aiding this former member when simple diplomatic dialogs with any involved parties would've more than sufficed.

In short: you're attention whoring and being a !@#$%. Cut it out.

This needed to be declared in public because an alliance was trying to explain to Planet Bob at large that a rogue was trying to start wars between UINE and whatever alliance might be mistakenly provoked by her messages. UINE is trying to prevent problems for themselves from this rogue nation.

PS- Your post is disgusting. Is such language necessary?

i still think yall take this fckin game way to seriously..get a life..go have a beer..shut ur computer down...go make love

You do realize that you had to forsake your real life, beer and sex, AND turn on your computer to post this, right? Are you trying to convince yourself that you have a real life, or the rest of us? I can't tell...

So you're saying it's perfectly acceptable behaviour to ZI someone from one nation to the next? I mean, that seems to me what you're saying? If they delete, effectively ZIing themselves, and start over from scratch.. you think it's okay to ZI that new nation anyway?

No, what they are saying is that this person has promised to continue the same activities after she has re-rolled. As such, they may have to continually ZI the new nations. Sounds logical and acceptable to me. If I was harassing Astronaut Jones, and declared that I would keep re-rolling and harassing you forever as long as you chose to lead a nation on Planet Bob, that might provoke you to come after me in whatever my current reincarnation was. I think you realize that, but you are trying to argue about EZI and PZI. Those are fine practices to argue against, but this individual is asking for trouble. Don't think anyone is to blame if she gets what she deserves.

No, it's not good to see anyone threatened with EZI.

See my above statement.