An Imperial Statement from the UINE

So what are you threatening to declare on any alliance that accepts her because of one person?

Also did we really need to hear about this? Since when did the ZI of a nation have to be put into an Alliance Announcement.

)): EZI )):

BRILLIANT political move ;)

Edited by Mr Damsky

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, yeah, that makes a load of difference. Wow, yeah, that really does make a world of difference right there, my mistake.

Isn't that exactly how PZI or EZI worked before?

For one she would need to still be under her current nation to be P-ZI'd and secondly E-ZI is when you actively hunt a nation down through re-rolls to ZI it and keep it ZI'd.

All she needs to do is go through one ZI by UINE and she will be free to do whatever she wants wether that is continuing her current actions or moving on.

For one she would need to still be under her current nation to be P-ZI'd and secondly E-ZI is when you actively hunt a nation down through re-rolls to ZI it and keep it ZI'd.

All she needs to do is go through one ZI by UINE and she will be free to do whatever she wants wether that is continuing her current actions or moving on.

One ZI no matter the nation.. right, and like we're to believe that uine, since they've made all these public announcements, won't actively try to hunt her down over that re-roll?

whatever you say.

so all she needs to do is buy 1 infra on her rerolled nation and then lose that 1 infra? :huh:

One ZI no matter the nation.. right, and like we're to believe that uine, since they've made all these public announcements, won't actively try to hunt her down over that re-roll?

whatever you say.

What, in your wealth of experience with UINE, would lead you to think otherwise?

What, in your wealth of experience with UINE, would lead you to think otherwise?

Let's just say that I'm not very trusting of people when they say they'll take the ZI over to a person's re-roll "if they have to."

And I don't know why people are trusting at all, when they've acknowledged that.

i still think yall take this fckin game way to seriously..get a life..go have a beer..shut ur computer down...go make love

[ooc] Like it or not, and whether you want to believe this or not, but people actually have fun playing this game. People like to have fun in different ways, people like to use their characters and nations in different ways, that doesn't mean they take the game too seriously. It's a game, after all, let people play it how they want to play it. You don't have to like it. [/ooc]

I don't see what this has to do with uine at all, but I think I will go have one of my anti-gravity beers up here in MY SPACESHIP!

Let's just say that I'm not very trusting of people when they say they'll take the ZI over to a person's re-roll "if they have to."

And I don't know why people are trusting at all, when they've acknowledged that.

Why it would come to that is beyond me, but UINE is well within their rights to prosecute their ZI if she consciously chooses to forfeit her new character by continuing the actions of her past one. If she's smart she'll just submit to the ZI... she only has 3000 infra, anyways.
i still think yall take this fckin game way to seriously..get a life..go have a beer..shut ur computer down...go make love
Brilliant addition to the thread.

Why it would come to that is beyond me, but UINE is well within their rights to prosecute their ZI if she consciously chooses to forfeit her new character by continuing the actions of her past one. If she's smart she'll just submit to the ZI... she only has 3000 infra, anyways.

Brilliant addition to the thread.

So you're saying it's perfectly acceptable behaviour to ZI someone from one nation to the next? I mean, that seems to me what you're saying? If they delete, effectively ZIing themselves, and start over from scratch.. you think it's okay to ZI that new nation anyway?

So you're saying it's perfectly acceptable behaviour to ZI someone from one nation to the next? I mean, that seems to me what you're saying? If they delete, effectively ZIing themselves, and start over from scratch.. you think it's okay to ZI that new nation anyway?
If she rerolls, and then she just continues doing the same thing she was before it's not really starting from scratch, is it? Edited by cookavich

If she rerolls, and then she just continues doing the same thing she was before it's not really starting from scratch, is it?

technically it is, since she won't be starting with 3000 infrastructure. Unless she's secretly admin or something...

... probably not.

Just a guess, but I'm thinking that if the offender gets a new nation, grows, and then reveals herself, then UINE will administer the ZI effective at that point. I've rarely heard of zero-infrastructure sentences counting as fulfilled if the offender voluntarily does it, whether by selling it or abandoning it and trying to come up elsewhere.

Just a guess, but I'm thinking that if the offender gets a new nation, grows, and then reveals herself, then UINE will administer the ZI effective at that point. I've rarely heard of zero-infrastructure sentences counting as fulfilled if the offender voluntarily does it, whether by selling it or abandoning it and trying to come up elsewhere.

I'm sorry if I'm not naive enough to believe that if she simply deletes and never reveals herself, that they'll consider this issue closed. I'm sorry if I'm not naive enough to believe that they won't try their very best to track her down if she does decide to delete, just so they can get their vengeance, regardless of what she may be doing with her new nation.

this new planet bob is just AWESOME.

I'm sorry if I'm not naive enough to believe that if she simply deletes and never reveals herself, that they'll consider this issue closed. I'm sorry if I'm not naive enough to believe that they won't try their very best to track her down if she does decide to delete, just so they can get their vengeance, regardless of what she may be doing with her new nation.

I know it's so much better than old Planet Bob, it's amazing!

If that's how she chooses to play the game, so be it. Enforcing a ZI sentence over a re-roll is way, way too close to EZI or PZI, because you're effectively saying that no matter what they do, even if they end up changing their ways, you will find them, and you will destroy them.

You wanna do that, fine. But don't pretend that that's what a ZI entails. This goes far beyond a ZI, if that's the level that people are willing to go to in order to enforce it.

Oh, yeah, that makes a load of difference. Wow, yeah, that really does make a world of difference right there, my mistake.

Isn't that exactly how PZI or EZI worked before?

No Not really, Im pretty sure that PZI and EZI were permanent. They didnt end after one ZI. Why are you spinning this?

whatever you say.

What do you have against UINE? Im not saying I condone their actions with regards to possible P/EZI but you seem to be passing judgment on them without waiting to see what happens. Its as if you you have seen them do this in the past and know what to expect from them.

Id say a single ZI, one time then its over is not really unacceptable, IF that is what happens. Again, you seem to be assuming the worst, why?

You may not be naive enough to believe what they say but you do seem to be prejudice enough to assume the worst.

Again Id like to point out that you are passing judgment without actually waiting to see what happens and without any previous information to lead you to believe that this is the road that this alliance is taking. Then, you go so far as to assume this is going to be the stance of any of the major alliances in this game. UINE is a relatively small alliance and by no means is any representation of the majority of PB. Your seem to be just pushing propaganda and your own views of the Karma war. This has nothing to do with the Karma war and is in no way a representation of the way PB is going to work once the Karma war is over. Please stop, it is not necessary and is just trashing UINE's reputation before they actually do anything that you are accusing them of. Prejudice does not look good on anyone.

No Not really, Im pretty sure that PZI and EZI were permanent. They didnt end after one ZI. Why are you spinning this?

What do you have against UINE? Im not saying I condone their actions with regards to possible P/EZI but you seem to be passing judgment on them without waiting to see what happens. Its as if you you have seen them do this in the past and know what to expect from them.

Id say a single ZI, one time then its over is not really unacceptable, IF that is what happens. Again, you seem to be assuming the worst, why?

You may not be naive enough to believe what they say but you do seem to be prejudice enough to assume the worst.

Again Id like to point out that you are passing judgment without actually waiting to see what happens and without any previous information to lead you to believe that this is the road that this alliance is taking. Then, you go so far as to assume this is going to be the stance of any of the major alliances in this game. UINE is a relatively small alliance and by no means is any representation of the majority of PB. Your seem to be just pushing propaganda and your own views of the Karma war. This has nothing to do with the Karma war and is in no way a representation of the way PB is going to work once the Karma war is over. Please stop, it is not necessary and is just trashing UINE's reputation before they actually do anything that you are accusing them of. Prejudice does not look good on anyone.

Most of that was LOL DIDN'T READ material.

But let's just say I don't have much faith in the supposed new planet bob. I don't think much of anything has changed, and this is just another thing that proves just that.

So, long live the new planet bob. woo. hoo. And I'm not trashing their reputation, not in the least. I'm just calling them out on their "cleverly" worded !@#$%^&* which they've used to try and disguise what amounts to a glorified PZI/EZI.

I never said a ZI wasn't acceptable punishment. Not once. Taking it across nations isn't acceptable, however.

Edited by astronaut jones

To: lance From: Mingmei Date: 7/2/2009 5:48:18 PM

Subject: DECLARATION

Message: Im not sure if you are the leader of your alliance but as of 23:00 My alliance has declared war on yours. Please read OWF for more details. Combat will begin ASAP.

It continues...

Needs more damage control!!!