An Imperial Statement from the UINE

Uineflag.jpg

AN IMPERIAL STATEMENT FROM THE

TRIUMVIRATE OF THE UNION OF INTEGRATED NATIONAL ENTITIES

Dear Citizens of Planet Bob;

It has come to my attention that a FORMER TRIUMVIR of the UINE has been threatening and declaring war against other Alliances on behalf of the UINE. I want to say on behalf of our beloved Emperor, Keve69 of Sealand, and the Triumvirate and Government of the Union of Integrated National Entities that these declarations are categorically FALSE! This person, Mingmei of United Tropics, left UINE for FIRE 12 days ago, and is now GHOSTING our AA. She is NOT, nor WILL SHE BE, a member of the UINE. Here are the in game messages that I have received from Aquitaine and Illini nation:

To: hrh king raymond II From: LuckyBob343 Date: 7/2/2009 9:02:17 AM

Subject: Declaration of War?

One of the government members of Aquitaine received a message, a declaration of war, from Mingmei. The message was:

-----

To: typhoid mary From: Mingmei Date: 7/1/2009 5:49:57 PM

Subject: Hello

Message: Im not sure if you are the leader of your alliance but as of 23:00 My alliance has declared war on yours. Please read OWF for more details. Combat will begin ASAP.

-----

There was a reference made to a declaration having been posted on the OWF. No such declaration could be found. As the members of Aquitaine have no relationship or previous contact with UINE, and therefore no good or bad will, I must say that a declaration of this sort, if it does exist, is extremely unusual.

Please feel free to contact me via in-game PM or by registering on our forums at www.piratesofaquitaine.com. Once on the forum, we will grant you an embassy and we can discuss the situation further.

Thanks.

Luckybob343

To: HRH King Raymond II From: MinMin Date: 7/2/2009 12:16:03 AM

Subject: Greetings

Message: Greetings, I am the leader of the Illini Empire. can u confirm this message to one of our members? I just want to know whether this is a scam or not. Thanks.

To: RedWasp From: Mingmei Date: 7/1/2009 5:55:52 PM

Subject: DECLARE

Message: Im not sure if you are the leader of your alliance but as of 23:00 My alliance has declared war on yours. Please read OWF for more details. Combat will begin ASAP

To those two Alliances, as well as any others that have had to go through this nonsense, I want to share my anger and deep regrets for the actions of Mingmei. This ruler is apparently very troubled and unstable, and hopefully the people and Government of United Tropics can bring her back to the straight and narrow. As for me, this is a personal betrayal. I have defended her repeatedly while she was in UINE, even as others told us to get rid of her as she was unstable and very bad news. I wanted to see the good in her, but after all this nonsense, you can understand why I feel betrayed and why I am taking this personally.

Although as much as I take this personally, I remember what I learned from the old neighborhood, "HRH, Keep it business, not personal." OK, well that was the personal. Now, here is the business end:

Mingmei of United Tropics, for the crime of High Treason, we find you GUILTY as charged. For the crime of Member Poaching, we find you GUILTY as charged. For the crime of Attempting to Start Unauthorized Wars, we find you GUILTY as charged. For the Crime of Misrepresentation of a Member and Government Representative of UINE, we find you GUILTY as charged.

Your sentence for the above crimes is ZI. You will submit to this sentence IMMEDIATELY. You will be ZI'ed once. If you do not submit immediately, you will be given 48 hours from the time of this posting to remove yourself from Peace Mode. If you do not remove yourself from Peace Mode in this time, you can stay there FOREVER AND IN PERPETUITY as the following will apply:

1) You will not be allowed ANY aid. Any nation, and we mean ANY nation, that aids you in any way shape or form will be subject to attack from UINE and her protectors, ARES.

2) Any Alliance, and we mean ANY Alliance, that accepts you as a member, will be given 48 hours to remove you from membership, or be subject to military actions from UINE and her protectors, ARES.

3) This ZI sentence will carry over if you delete and re-roll. You will be ZI'ed once.

4) If you, while under Peace or War Mode under the current sentence terms, repeat the actions that have granted you this sentence, or attempt to put the UINE or her Allies and Protectors under any stress or danger, the ZI sentence will be upgraded to Perma-ZI. If you delete before this sentence is carried out, it WILL be carried out on the re-roll.

5) If you, while under Peace or War Mode under the Perma-ZI sentence terms, repeat the actions that have granted you this sentence, or attempt to put the UINE or her Allies and Protectors under any stress or danger, The sentence will be ETERNAL-ZI. We do not want to go there. It is not popular, and we will be opening ourselves up for criticism. However, you have caused many Alliances a lot of grief. This will hurt us more than it will hurt you, but it may be for your own good. Don't push us to this.

In plain, simple, English, submit to your sentence or receive the old Roman punishment, "No Fire, nor food, nor shelter, nor water."

May Admin have mercy on your soul, for we will have none.

Keve69 - Emperor

HRH King Raymond II of Minilla Island - Triumvir

Skosuke - Triumvir

TeamColtra - Triumvir

PS: If any Alliance finds one of our nations attacking you, please refer them to this Post. To those members of UINE who may have received an "order" from Mingmei, you are to CEASE AND DESIST IMMEDIATELY. Mingmei is NOT a member of UINE nor is she a Triumvir.

Sadly, our forums were hacked recently, and our Forum Admin is at a family funeral. So, once we get the boards back, we should be up and running.

Edited by Minilla Island

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seems to me like she's just having some fun.

I mean, seriously now, it does seem pretty hilarious from my perspective. Perhaps you should lighten up and see the humour in it?

Like to see you pull what she did on Monos Archein. You won't be laughing.

Like to see you pull what she did on Monos Archein. You won't be laughing.

No, I would be laughing if I did that. Just because I find something funny doesn't mean I'm going to go out and do it, either.

What she's doing is hilarious from my point of view.. I'm sure you'd find it just as funny if it weren't happening to your alliance.

I also think it's pretty hilarious that ares and uine think they can EZI someone in this day and age, like they can slip that little clause in there that they'll be ZI'd once, even if they re-roll. You really think you're big and bad enough to do something like that?

Edited by astronaut jones

Words are words at this point. Provided that everyone can agree that there isn't going to be an alliance war out of all this, I don't really see why this needed to be dragged into the public. Well, aside from the fact that you're throwing your protector's weight around to try and bully people out of aiding this former member when simple diplomatic dialogs with any involved parties would've more than sufficed.

In short: you're attention whoring and being a !@#$%. Cut it out.

one that they're willing to enforce over re-rolls. Oh, but since it's once, we're all supposed to overlook that little technicality?

That's like arguing that because NPO won't accept the original peace terms, Karma is forcing it into a never ending war.

Im not saying that they should be giving out this punishment, by any means. Im simply saying that she should accpet her single ZI and move on.

mmhmm this does look vaguely similar NOT when i got ZI'd for supposedly poaching...reading this i know im innocent now..point being take this game way to fckin serious..

dang i want some reparations for my ZI in the past from CBS

I do not know if it has been released on CN Forums yet. I feel the action is justified as Mingmei has stated she will continue these actions on her re-roll. Perhaps, more covertly, but will nonetheless.

I'm all for second chances and leaving re-rolls alone, but not if they are just going to be used for gorilla warfare tactics.

I do not know if it has been released on CN Forums yet. I feel the action is justified as Mingmei has stated she will continue these actions on her re-roll. Perhaps, more covertly, but will nonetheless.

I'm all for second chances and leaving re-rolls alone, but not if they are just going to be used for gorilla warfare tactics.

If that's how she chooses to play the game, so be it. Enforcing a ZI sentence over a re-roll is way, way too close to EZI or PZI, because you're effectively saying that no matter what they do, even if they end up changing their ways, you will find them, and you will destroy them.

You wanna do that, fine. But don't pretend that that's what a ZI entails. This goes far beyond a ZI, if that's the level that people are willing to go to in order to enforce it.

If that's how she chooses to play the game, so be it. Enforcing a ZI sentence over a re-roll is way, way too close to EZI or PZI, because you're effectively saying that no matter what they do, even if they end up changing their ways, you will find them, and you will destroy them.

You wanna do that, fine. But don't pretend that that's what a ZI entails. This goes far beyond a ZI, if that's the level that people are willing to go to in order to enforce it.

I'm sure though she has the opportunity now to decide how her re-roll would be received. She has chosen her fate. Due to my extensive knowledge of this matter she could of paid 9-12 Million over the course of 2 months and have the matter pushed away. (She probably makes that much over the course of 4 days to a week.) We got her a more then fair sentence and she instead gives everyone involved an EFF you and attempts to start what she believes is "major drama". I only feel sorry she went bat !@#$ crazy instead of rationally thinking about it.

Also, Jenn is very Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. I had no issues with her until about twenty four hours ago when she finally showed her true colors.

Again, this is nothing more then my personal opinion on the matter. I see your points and why you believe this could be a bridge to bringing e-zi tactics back. I disagree with you and I suppose that's just how it goes.

I hope all is well with you Green.

I'm sure though she has the opportunity now to decide how her re-roll would be received. She has chosen her fate. Due to my extensive knowledge of this matter she could of paid 9-12 Million over the course of 2 months and have the matter pushed away. (She probably makes that much over the course of 4 days to a week.) We got her a more then fair sentence and she instead gives everyone involved an EFF you and attempts to start what she believes is "major drama". I only feel sorry she went bat !@#$ crazy instead of rationally thinking about it.

Also, Jenn is very Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. I had no issues with her until about twenty four hours ago when she finally showed her true colors.

Again, this is nothing more then my personal opinion on the matter. I see your points and why you believe this could be a bridge to bringing e-zi tactics back. I disagree with you and I suppose that's just how it goes.

I hope all is well with you Green.

Of course everything is well with me.

Again, ZI her, don't care.. though when you say you're going to enforce it over a re-roll, big problem there.

By enforce im sure they mean if she slips up and her identity comes out then they will ZI her. UINE won't actively hunt her down.

Oh, yeah, that makes a load of difference. Wow, yeah, that really does make a world of difference right there, my mistake.

Isn't that exactly how PZI or EZI worked before?