Should I continue RPing the terrorism and counter terrorism in GLS?

HHAYD

Should I contiue RPing it?  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I am not sure if anyone is interested in reading my TUO-HKG-GLS war posts anymore. It doesn't feel right when many people are not commenting in a thread that is purely meant for OOC entertainment (and maybe IC entertainment).

I understand that not many people wants to OOC comment, but those OOC comments are the only way of showing me that my RPs are still interesting.

Edited by HHAYD

It's fun, yes, but it gets old over time, imo.

I think you should rebuild from the terrorism and whatnot and do some more normal (and boring? lol) RP again.

I am planning on RPing the building while RPing the terrorism, since the TUO is in a massive debt and the Hello Kitty gang lost all of their money.

Never mind about this poll, I decided to end my RP. This topic may be locked.

Aww...I liked it, though I do have to admit it was just beginning to get repetitive. Probably about time you brought it to a close, which I saw you were doing already, with some of the uncorrupted police bringing in soem of the gang members.

I am not sure if anyone is interested in reading my TUO-HKG-GLS war posts anymore. It doesn't feel right when many people are not commenting in a thread that is purely meant for OOC entertainment (and maybe IC entertainment).

I understand that not many people wants to OOC comment, but those OOC comments are the only way of showing me that my RPs are still interesting.

Does the rp still interest you?

How it interests other people is entirely besides the point. If you are enjoying the creative process and developing the story then move it along. If you've lost interest in it then wrap it up and find something else to write about.

Does the rp still interest you?

How it interests other people is entirely besides the point. If you are enjoying the creative process and developing the story then move it along. If you've lost interest in it then wrap it up and find something else to write about.

As always, this man shows common sense in his dealings...