An Imperial Milestone

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

.......and all it took was you ruthlessly gutting The Galactic Republic. Not that I necessarily find anything wrong with ruthless tactics, just don't attempt to pass judgement on ours.

There is no way IAA's reformation had anything to do with the end of TGR for the following reasons:

1. Not that many members left.

2. Not all of the former IAAers left right away, and some didn't leave at all.

3. There were a lot of damn fine people in TGR. I hate to admit this, but Chey is included in that list. I had the utmost respect and faith in the TGR government while I was there, and after I left. With people like FSM, Jaym, Dementual, and an extremely active membership, there was no reason TGR could not have continued on after our departure.

At all of the NSO fellows, if you all think that what Chimney did destabilized the TGR to the point where there was absolutely no choice BUT to disband, then why didn't/don't you do something about it eh? I mean, Cheyenne has been riding that horse for a long, long time. Either admit that that horse has no legs or try to make us believe that it does with something more than what sounds like a broken record.

Keep on recruitin' from other alliances IAA!

Such vile and despicable tactics.

You're one to talk about "despicable tactics."

Really.

Also, it wasn't recruiting from other alliances, he told RL friends that he was reforming (myself included, even though I wasn't in TGR) and the majority of us would've gone to it whether or not he asked for our help. We would've volunteered. There's a difference between actively recruiting, and asking a friend for help.

You're one to talk about "despicable tactics."

Really.

Also, it wasn't recruiting from other alliances, he told RL friends that he was reforming (myself included, even though I wasn't in TGR) and the majority of us would've gone to it whether or not he asked for our help. We would've volunteered. There's a difference between actively recruiting, and asking a friend for help.

My good Asriel, I doubt what the good Grand Chandelier knows what a certain word in your post that starts with a F means.

My good Asriel, I doubt what the good Grand Chandelier knows what a certain word in your post that starts with a F means.

Ah, you have a good point. That just ruins my point there. Hmm....

Edited by Asriel Belacqua

It's time for the Star War's themed alliance to get up there.

So what will come first: IAA at 200 or FUCN at 100?

hmmm...

July 2nd...you made the deadline for me then Chimmy seeing that 7/2 was the day I got back from vacation. ;)

See, that wasn't too hard for you.