WFF Response to the PRESIDENT HARLING incident

If they dont give you the respect you want, what will you do about it? since you are a "neutral" alliance, you wont go to war over it right? is there another option?
it's a sincere apology...

and IMO a sincere apology is more important than technology aid or financial aid...

goodluck to WFF resolving this issue :)

words are cheap, actions are not.

A "sincere" apology only takes a good writer that doesn't want to face consequences.

owning up and facing consequences is what REALLY means you mean it.

Just 'cause I say I like cake doesn't mean I do. I never eat it, but I always say I love it. The cake is a lie.

it happens

Just 'cause I say I like cake doesn't mean I do. I never eat it, but I always say I love it. The cake is a lie.

it happens

yes, but that'll make you a liar..

and i don't think the OP is a lie

After some careful negotiations, World Freedom Federation (OFFICIALLY NOT WORLD FEDERATION!) and The Insignificant have come to an amicable agreement on the reparations from this crime:

150 Tech

A sarcastic apology

Logs:

01:17 Jelly[WFF|MoFA] are you online?

01:17 zigbigadorlou yep

01:18 Jelly[WFF|MoFA] okay, i suppose we should finalise this whole incident... i read your terms, and we have considered them

01:21 Jelly[WFF|MoFA] We are happy with the tech reparations and rewriting an edgier, more sarcastic apology, but we would have you reconsider the Anarchy and recruitment demands for 50 technology levels.

01:21 zigbigadorlou really?

01:22 zigbigadorlou you can't send recruitment messages?

01:22 zigbigadorlou I'd think that one'd be easy

01:23 Jelly[WFF|MoFA] It would be easier and better for both of us to just swap it out for 50 tech,

01:23 zigbigadorlou I'll swap out anarchy for the 50 tech

01:23 zigbigadorlou but the messages stay in

01:25 Jelly[WFF|MoFA] we won't do the messages. If you have doubts about your members' loyalty, maybe you shoul test it yourselves.

01:25 zigbigadorlou FINE

01:26 Jelly[WFF|MoFA] so we're in agreement? 150 tech and the apology?

01:26 zigbigadorlou agreed

01:27 Jelly[WFF|MoFA] cool. i'm glad we could work this out.

01:29 Jelly[WFF|MoFA] so, to the OWF, then>?

01:29 zigbigadorlou k

tl;dr: A small alliance with a relatively inexperienced government learns a valuable lesson about CN politics.

WFF, the FA part of this game can make or break an alliance. You guys are commendable for the apology here. Please try and learn from the mistakes you guys make as you grow and one day you will look back and laugh at the past knowing that your futures are on the right path. Good luck.

(And finally, as per requested, the 2nd apology)

On behalf of The World Freedom Federation, and the Cakebekistanian people, I, Merdesa submit this apology:

Let me begin by saying the nation of Cakebekistan, comprised truly of the most humble bakers, does not actively seek and participate in dramatic sausage fests of this magnitude; but, with the apparent butthurt that has been seen in this and the other thread, it made clear to me that there is at least a little pu--y in here.

Having dealt with situations like this before, I offer you the many bits of wisdom that I have heard:

"Pick yourself up, dust yourself off, keep on searching."

"Don't sell yourself short, you can do better!"

"There's plenty of fish in the sea, and one day you'll meet the perfect guy, and he'll stay with you."

"If he really cared about you, he'd have stayed, so it's for the better."

There are nations out there that will make you so happy, you'll laugh at their lame jokes, sell tech together under the silver moon light and blue glow of a computer screen, share inside jokes that only you two will understand. You'll move on, and President Harling will only come to mind when that one rainy day you're cleaning out your inbox and you stumble upon that last message --you'd recall the desperation in your words, the feeling of that misery and anguish caught in your throat... But, you wont shed a tear this time, you'll look at what you have now, the good times, the pictures hanging on your wall, 150 tech, and you'll feel a weight leave you.

Life goes on. Nothing stops. And although life is what it is --horrible and miserable, it ends far too soon, so don't dwell on the past, look to the future; rather than slam your bedroom door or sit in a corner and brood about how someone "wronged you", accept that no one is perfect and that this is almost as insignificant as you(r name implies).

We as an alliance, and those reading this, have now learned a valuable lesson: Don't ask. Don't tell. As an alliance, don't ask why a nation is leaving, it clearly pains the soul; and as a nation, don't tell them why, and for god sake if they ask don't tell. No one wants to hear how insignificant they are, "Well, Sparta's bigger" we've heard that before, and there's only a certain amount of therapy and 3am calls to mommy that will make that crushed ego rise like a phoenix, only a little less from what it once was. For this we feel truly, truly sorry that we got caught. You asked and he told. Lesson learned.

(In a brief moment of truth, I admit that this "Don't ask, don't tell" policy also applies to why we can't send anymore recruitment messages to you, we hope you understand, and we wish you luck on all your future endeavors)

To really sum it all up, We turn to a poem by William Carlos Williams (he's okay)

This is Just to Say

I have eaten

the plums

that were in

the icebox

and which

you were probably

saving

for breakfast

Forgive me

they were delicious

so sweet