Hailing frequencies open!

Mason

starfleetannouncement.png

I am Fleet Admiral Zhaan, Commander-in-Chief of Starfleet. I am here to offer you a unique opportunity. Starfleet recently dispatched a convoy to Planet Bob. We made first contact and established our presence on the planet. I came before the planet's leaders to announce our existence and was met with warm welcomes and well wishes. It appears many of your nation's leaders had heard rumors of our existence and were elated to receive us. We eagerly anticipated this day ourselves.

Now, the wait is over. The future begins...with you.

Starfleet Headquarters in your sector has been established here. If you have a moment to read on, I would like to tell you about us and encourage you to join.

We are a defense, research, diplomacy, and exploration force. We are also a peacekeeping armada. A black team alliance, Starfleet Command on Planet Bob is organized in a democratic structure. The Commander-in-Chief is elected every 3 months and subsequently appoint his/her staff for the duration of their term. What this means to you is that when you join Starfleet, opportunities are limitless. Work hard enough, possess the right attitude, and make solid decisions and you may very well be our next Fleet Commander. Very few alliances offer that kind of opportunity.

We have something to offer for everyone! Our media outlet, the Galactic News Network (GNN) is in need of talented writers and an editor. We need sensible people with skills in graphics for our merit staff and art shop. This is just to name a few of the opportunities that exist within Starfleet. There's no better time than right NOW to join us and prosper!

We also encourage foreign ambassadors to visit us as well. We'll be happy to establish an embassy for you.

Don't put your future on hold. Join Starfleet and make a difference!

STARFLEET ALLIANCE

Official members of NOIR

starfleetflag-1.png

IRC: #cnstarfleet on coldfront

forums

Team Color: Black

Command Council

Commander-in-Chief - Fleet Admiral Zhaan

Executive Officer - Fleet Admiral QQQ14

Head of Internal Affairs - Admiral Matriarch Electra

Head of Exploratory (Foreign Affairs) - Admiral Zenergy

Chief of Starfleet Security - vacant

Head of Starfleet Operations (Finance, Trades, Tech)- Admiral Silus

Edited by Zhaan

STARFLEET has stationed it's Command Center in the Black Team sphere. If you're still looking for the right alliance to call home, consider joining the Fleet. Right now, we are looking for qualified candidates to take on positions in our Command Council. We have the tools in place to be a successful alliance. All we need is you.

I recieved your message and i shall reply within the game itself. But you can consider me very interested, much in part because i belive you to be an intelligent and stubborn leader Zhaan. And as i am equally stubborn i belive i can trust you to do miracles with starfleet.

I recieved your message and i shall reply within the game itself. But you can consider me very interested, much in part because i belive you to be an intelligent and stubborn leader Zhaan. And as i am equally stubborn i believe i can trust you to do miracles with starfleet.

The same was said of a former Starfleet Admiral. We still honor his name today...James Tiberius Kirk.

Welcome aboard Electra. =/\=

We've just completed our ranking system and the Charter will be announced in the next few days. Take time to visit our forums and decide if Starfleet is right for you. We're still in need of seasoned players who are interested in playing an important role in Starfleet Command. Help us create this vision. If you're one of those people and you're reading this post, we can't do it without people like you who are willing to face a new challenge. There is no better time to join our ranks. I'm available to answer any questions you may have. PM me here in the CN forums. I check in daily. Thank you for your consideration.

Starfleet is growing and gaining allies. This is a great time to join. Trust me, this isn't some average start up alliance led by inexperienced people. We know what we're doing, and we want YOU to be a part of our development! Answer your calling, enlist in Starfleet.

=/\=

For those of you feeling like you're going nowhere in your alliance, I encourage you to just register on our forums and check us out. We've got tons of opportunities for advancement for qualified folks, and Starfleet is somewhere you can really make a difference.

http://starfleet.forumsmotion.com

plus, you can even get a cool sig like his. ;)

Interesting theme. Planet bob is a tough world so stay on top of things.

No doubt. We'll do our best.

BTW, Starfleet is now an official alliance of NOIR. Now, you'll receive all the benefits of belonging to a sanctioned alliance while enjoying the comforts and atmosphere of a smaller one. If you're still undecided and looking for an alliance to call home, take time to check us out. You won't regret it.

• 2 weeks later...