ARES-UINE Announcement

Oh get over it you bunch of 40 year old homos go nit a sweater or download the newest version of mIRC...

loosers

And I think Jenn dosent have any plans anytime soon of going away...... why does she when she can run organizations from the outside... and inside... and single handedlee destroy alliance

Fire Lord Mai Li is back... I suggest everyone runs and hides.

Hey Jenn aka Mingmei aka Fire Lord Mai Li ... come out of peace mode...

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, too bad she's out of range. I'd attack just for making my name look bad.

LOL.... I make your name look bad.... thats funny when I have a 10000000 guys comming to me asking me if im JennGoneWild and if I will flash them.... so thats just a rather funny statement coming from you of all people. :) To believe I auctually went to speak to you and talk to you and comfort you that one time. My mistake.

As for everyone else. Jenn is not gong anywhere till Jenn decides she wants to go somewhere. I will say in peace mode because im just a naturally peaceful person.... and if im not a threat to anyone or you dont fear me then I guess it shouldnt be a problem.... but I guess this post has gotten me plenty of attention :)

Thanks Joe Stupid ^_^

[16:00] <Jenn{UINE|PM}> I use to be a very naughty girl... that killed many nations

[16:01] <Jenn{UINE|PM}> Wanted by NPO, UPN, MCXA and many many more

[16:02] <Jenn{UINE|PM}> Which means absolutly nothing now

I wouldn't say that she's wanted by us. I prefer people like her away from UPN if at all possible.

Also hi Mai Li, its been a while, although I don't think its been long enough in all honesty :mellow: And I would agree with you, you're not threatening as you're in peace mode. So I think I'll just sit back with my popcorn and watch where this goes.

tl;dr Hi UINE

She has also been found to try and provoke war with the CCC:

To: Jacomus From: Mingmei Date: 7/1/2009 5:53:38 PM

Subject: DECLARE

Message: Im not sure if you are the leader of your alliance but as of 23:00 My alliance has declared war on yours. Please read OWF for more details. Combat will begin ASAP.

oh what can i say, oh yeah i trusted she would change didnt i? Become friends with her, protected her, and the she does this again, ffs.

If it wasnt for Chaosemperor protecting her from me telling Keve and Joe this would have come out a lot earlier. Sorry Chaos mate, but you protected her for to long. i told you about her, i showed you logs, i showed you everything i could including members of old alliances she was in. From the time she and helix tried to coup NRM and that. you never believed me i hope you do now.

Also would like to say apolagise to ARES and UINE for not telling you who she is and what she has done. I only told Keve69 to watch out for her. i should of told you guys everything about her.

Razor.

Oh get over it you bunch of 40 year old homos go nit a sweater or download the newest version of mIRC...

loosers

And I think Jenn dosent have any plans anytime soon of going away...... why does she when she can run organizations from the outside... and inside... and single handedlee destroy alliance

Fire Lord Mai Li is back... I suggest everyone runs and hides.

You know what? i've had enough of you all up. just get out of peace mode and let people attack you, at least when you reroll after that they might be a bit more lenient if they find out who you are.

*Double Post*

You know what? i've had enough of you all up. just get out of peace mode and let people attack you, at least when you reroll after that they might be a bit more lenient if they find out who you are.

*Double Post*

UH OH! ARE YOU SAYING SOMEONE IS GOING TO BE PZI'd OR EZI'd OR PEZI'd? OR EVEN PIZZA'd?

Seriously now. People better not be trying to pull that pzi/ezi crap anymore. This is pretty funny, what she's doing, but yeah.. pizza'd? really?

mmhmm this sounds vaguely familar..i think yu guys take games WAY to seriously

You didn't go out of your way to try to stir up aggression against CBS. :P So what you did pales in comparision to what she is doing to UINE.

why yu guys trippin over sending recruitment messages..thats not poaching in my book...ppl send messages to ppl in alliances all the time..i still messages from ppl..all they do is delete them..so wheres the poaching at? cuz yu sent a message wow..lighten the hell up..its a fckin game..get a life..go have a beer

why yu guys trippin over sending recruitment messages..thats not poaching in my book...ppl send messages to ppl in alliances all the time..i still messages from ppl..all they do is delete them..so wheres the poaching at? cuz yu sent a message wow..lighten the hell up..its a fckin game..get a life..go have a beer

There is an argument to be made that, if someone is able to recruit members away from your alliance by simply sending them an in game message or two, that maybe your alliance is better off without them.

I'm not saying it's excusable, but, think about it.. they probably did you a favour by stealing away some dead weight or someone who will become more of a drain on your alliance than anything else, through the constant begging for aid and whatnot. If I were running an alliance, I wouldn't care, so long as it was one member of an alliance, and not the entire alliance, that was trying to recruit away my members. Take the bad ones off my hands, please.

I think people are more upset about the fact that this person is trying to stir the pot and get alliances to declare war on UINE/FIRE/whomever. That's what I was hinting at.

I think people are more upset about the fact that this person is trying to stir the pot and get alliances to declare war on UINE/FIRE/whomever. That's what I was hinting at.

You're right, because that's exactly whats happened.

It has more to do with courtesy and respect than fear of losing members.

She has also been found to try and provoke war with the CCC:

She has also sent me the same message

To: ace072199 From: Mingmei Date: 7/2/2009 5:48:45 PM

Subject: DECLARATION

Message: Im not sure if you are the leader of your alliance but as of 23:00 My alliance has declared war on yours. Please read OWF for more details. Combat will begin ASAP.

accidentally sending a recruit to an alliance now and then is just that an accident. Though if you look at the following, this clearly isnt an accident, nor meant to be deleted

<chaosemperor> To: chaosemperor From: Mingmei Date: 6/25/2009 1:47:09 < chaosemperor > Subject: RE: Hey

<chaosemperor> Message: I suggest join FIRE if you want a nation left... I told you to freaking do it and you didnt.

Unless ofcourse you send our recruitment msg's daily with a threat of violence attached.