NATO COUP! All Read!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I must concur with many before me.

Who are all these people?

They are the apprentices being given the chance to run the show. They will be guided and advised.

While some names may not be familiar, many have been around for awhile waiting for their turn at the top.

A NATO Carnival is in the works to introduce you to them all. So look forward to that.

I know! How will you be able to sleep now? NATO Carnival!!!!!!

They are the apprentices being given the chance to run the show. They will be guided and advised.

While some names may not be familiar, many have been around for awhile waiting for their turn at the top.

A NATO Carnival is in the works to introduce you to them all. So look forward to that.

I know! How will you be able to sleep now? NATO Carnival!!!!!!

Then why not elect the people doing the guiding who -presumably- know what they're doing? :huh:

:P Lenny! I will not be distracted from your government's newness by shiny objects.

Get off my lawn, youngins! Excuse me while I adjust my cane. 2.5 years in the business ages the body.

Edited by Duncan King

Then why not elect the people doing the guiding who -presumably- know what they're doing? :huh:

A few of them left NATO. A few others are taking a break from gov't.

All I have to say is hooray!

I'm with you brother. I like your style.