New Grand Superintendent at the Lodge

250px-GLOFDiplomat.png

ON THE BEHALF OF PHIL COLLINS

THE GRAND MASTER OF THE GRAND LODGE OF FREEMASONS

I, Obscurus, as its Communications Pursuivant, am honored to inform all the alliances of Planet Bob that the Government of the Lodge has changed.

The old Grand Superintendant, ZayneHumphrey, has asked to step down from his position, and announced his retirement from the scenes of CN.

As even our warmest pledges to reconsider his decision have not met any success, so, with our sadness, we had to accept his decision and announce it to the world.

To fill his shoes, the Grand Master Phil Collins have chosen as the new Grand Superintendant a Freemason who have proven on the field his worth, and will be a great asset to the Lodge for the future. So, I want to extend my personal congratulations to the friend and brother

KUHNINI

for his promotion in the highest seat of the internal affairs of the Lodge.

May his actions be as fruitful as his past experience has been, and may his work be done at the levels we have experienced with brother Zayne, to whom all the Government of the Lodge extends its warmest "thank you", and the most sincere best wishes for what the future will bring him.

Also, I wish to announce and remind Planet Bob that our growth, thanks to the hard work and dedition of the members of the Lodge, has taken us to the lofty goal of

TWO MILLIONS NS

The Grand Master wishes to extend his personal congratulations to all of the brothers who have worked hard to reach this goal, and to all our friends in other alliances who, with their help and their trades, have helped us in this endeavour.

Fraternally,

Obscurus

Communications Pursuivant

The Grand Lodge of Freemasons

WaxSealRibbon.png

Edited by obscurus

Good luck in your retirement, Zayne :)

And Phil will definitely do a great job, the man's a champ

o/ AZTEC

Did I just catch a Hizzy mistake? I feel special now, what do I win?

Not that I disagree with what you said there, Phil is a champ, good luck to Zayne and stop posting those crazy images, but this thread was about the appointment of Kuhnini as Grand Superintendent. ;)

Congrats Kuhnini on your promotion and the lodge on hitting 2m NS.

It is an honor and a privilege to be serving on the council. I am humbled and excited to get started! I would like to thank Zayne for his help and guidance in making this transition a smooth one.

Zayne, your service has been exceptional. Thank you!

Did I just catch a Hizzy mistake? I feel special now, what do I win?

Not that I disagree with what you said there, Phil is a champ, good luck to Zayne and stop posting those crazy images, but this thread was about the appointment of Kuhnini as Grand Superintendent. ;)

Congrats Kuhnini on your promotion and the lodge on hitting 2m NS.

Holy crap.

"Grand Master Phil Collins have chosen as the new Grand Superintendant a Freemason"

I read it as "has been chosen". No wonder the rest of it didnt make sense.

Well in that case, congrats Kuhnini :) may you fill those big shoes well (and you know what they say about big feet :awesome:)

Well in that case, congrats Kuhnini :) may you fill those big shoes well (and you know what they say about big feet :awesome:)

Big feet, can't read...is that right or is that small feet? ^_^

Big feet, big shoes, I heard. I'll kick you with my size twelves, I can brag because they're three sizes too big.

I also heard Phil Collins has big drums, what does that say about him?