Treaty Cancellation

Why was it necessary? If you don't want to speak out about it, why would you hint on it?

Because that's the way of the Cyberverse, of course. I'd recommend privately contacting one/all of the involved governments on the matter.

Does that mean my government gets your women, Taut?

Are you trying to get your hands on my women again, Duncan? :o

Too long. Did not read.

Then why post?

And I thought Famzy's quip about my brief posting style was going to be at my expense!

Why was it necessary? If you don't want to speak out about it, why would you hint on it?

Let it be clear that I like RoK and TGE both. I just would like to know what were the motives of cancelling.

"Reasons were given in private" is a special phrase meaning that reasons will not be given in public unless your question includes a specific keyword. I'm afraid I can't tell you what that keyword is but I can tell you that your question did not include it.

"Reasons were given in private" is a special phrase meaning that reasons will not be given in public unless your question includes a specific keyword. I'm afraid I can't tell you what that keyword is but I can tell you that your question did not include it.

I just would like to know what were the motives for cancelling, please?

Edited by Sandwich Controversy

Are you trying to get your hands on my women again, Duncan? :o

Then why post?

And I thought Famzy's quip about my brief posting style was going to be at my expense!

Is the keyword peanut butter and jelly?