A Renewal of Friendships

From the desk of TOOL's Hand of Foreign Affairs (MoFA)

toolflag.gif

TOOL has made some edits to treaties after agreements were reached with alliances below. TOOL hopes to make a step forward in reaffirming all allies' friendships and moving towards a bright future continued with all of TOOL's allies. :)

FEAR has been a longtime ally of TOOL's in PIAT to MDoAP. They have stood by TOOL and still do to this day. They are an alliance you can count on.

"The Fellowship of Light Pact"

FEARTOOL.jpg

Preamble: "Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.

Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.

Walk beside me and be my friend."

Article I: Sovereignty

It must be understood that both alliances shall remain sovereign and independent organizations. Either organization undertaking action (aggressive or defensive) against other entities not included in this agreement does so without implication of the other signatory.

Article II: Amity

The signatories commit to pursuing friendly and respectful relations. Both agree that they will not engage in negative activities towards each other, individually or as a member of a larger coatlition of alliances. This includes but is not limited to direct military action, supporting of third parties in conflict with the other signatory and/or Espionage as defined in Article VII.

Article III: Mutual Defense

If one of the signatories is attacked by a third party, the other signatory is required to provide defense (up to and including military support) as requested by the defender. However, if either signatory declares war using an optional clause from another treaty, and thus attacked as a result, the defense clause herein shall become Optional Defense and not Mutual Defense.

Article IV: Optional Aggression

If one signatory chooses to initiate aggressive action against a third party, the other signatory is encouraged, but not obligated, to provide assistance.

Article V: Intelligence

A. If a member of either signatory comes across intelligence that is related to the safety and well being of the other signatory then it is the bound duty of the discovering signatory to report this as quickly as possible to the said signatory.

B. If either signatory is aware that they are about to be attacked by a third party, they are encouraged, however not obliged, to consult with the other signatory.

C. If either signatory receives intelligence from a third party not in relation to either signatory, they are not obliged to share this intelligence. This is superceded by Article V:A.

D. Should intelligence be shared between signatories, the source of the intelligence must be revealed to ensure the reliability of said information.

Article VI: Financial Assistance

Both signatories agree that neither is legally bound to grant requests of financial aid from the other. Both signatories are encouraged to do so in the interest of friendship and building a healthy diplomatic and economic relationship, however requests may be denied with or without reason.

Article VII: Espionage

Both signatories pledge not to engage in espionage against each other or any other alliance. Should either of the signatories employ such tactics, this document is considered void immediately.

Article VIII: Termination

Should a signatory wish to terminate this agreement, the agreement between these signatories shall end after a period of five (5) day with the nonaggression clause extending another five (5) days.

However, in the case of a violation of Article VII or if both signatories mutually agree to terminate this agreement, the agreement is nullified immediately.

Signed for TOOL,

Lord Captain Commander, grahamkeatley

Hand of Foreign Affairs, Mia

Hand of Internal Affairs, King William I

Hand of Education, Creekynoise

Hand of Commerce, feigelinc

Hand of War, Dodoei123

Inquisitors, Minimoi, Jarkko

Council of Light

Signed for FEAR,

Canik - Grand Chancellor

Schmutte693 - Internal Chancellor

ClashCityRocker - External Chancellor

FnKA has grown so much since they were a protectorate of TOOL's, gone forward and achieved amazing success. They have a bright future and TOOL is lucky to be allied to them. They stood by TOOL during the Karma War and fought alongside TOOL.

Fear the Light Pact

FnKaFlag010.jpg

It must be understood that both alliances shall remain sovereign and independent organizations. Either organization undertaking action (aggressive or defensive) against other entities not included in this agreement does so without implication of the other signatory.

The signatories commit to pursuing friendly and respectful relations. Both agree that they will not engage in negative activities towards each other, individually or as a member of a larger coatlition of alliances. This includes but is not limited to direct military action, supporting of third parties in conflict with the other signatory and/or Espionage as defined in Article VII.

If one of the signatories is attacked by a third party, the other signatory is required to provide defense (up to and including military support) as requested by the defender. However, if either signatory declares war using an optional clause from another treaty, and thus attacked as a result, the defense clause herein shall become Optional Defense and not Mutual Defense.

If one signatory chooses to initiate aggressive action against a third party, the other signatory is encouraged, but not obligated, to provide assistance.

A. If a member of either signatory comes across intelligence that is related to the safety and well being of the other signatory then it is the bound duty of the discovering signatory to report this as quickly as possible to the said signatory.

B. If either signatory is aware that they are about to be attacked by a third party, they are encouraged, however not obliged, to consult with the other signatory.

C. If either signatory receives intelligence from a third party not in relation to either signatory, they are not obliged to share this intelligence. This is superceded by Article V:A.

D. Should intelligence be shared between signatories, the source of the intelligence must be revealed to ensure the reliability of said information.

Both signatories agree that neither is legally bound to grant requests of financial aid from the other. Both signatories are encouraged to do so in the interest of friendship and building a healthy diplomatic and economic relationship, however requests may be denied with or without reason.

Both signatories pledge not to engage in espionage against each other or any other alliance. Should either of the signatories employ such tactics, this document is considered void immediately.

Should a signatory wish to terminate this agreement, the agreement between these signatories shall end after a period of five (5) day with the nonaggression clause extending another five (5) days.

However, in the case of a violation of Article VII or if both signatories mutually agree to terminate this agreement, the agreement is nullified immediately.

Signed for TOOL

Hand of War, Dodoei123

Council of Light

Signed for FnKA

-Metal Shards, Prime Minister

-Silent Fury, Deputy Prime Minister

-BlackBlack, Minister of Communications

-Yankeesfan924, Minister of Foreign Affairs

TPF was the ally TOOL entered to defend and they continue to fight for this day. They're one of TOOL's oldest ally and continue to be so. They're a great bunch and TOOL is honored to call them an ally.

The Penicillin Pact

TPFflag.png

Signed for TOOL

Hand of War, Dodoei123

Council of Light

Signed for TPF

mhawk - Evil Overlord

EDIT: Put in flags because Canik forced me to.

Edited by Salmia

You obviously haven't been in #TOOL very much :P

o/ All of us!

Well, I only use Mia's name for awesome things. For the everyday things, I just call her "Snarky" :P . Of course, we all :wub: her really, though!

Anyway, it's been a pleasure having you guys in FEAR, FnKa and TPF as friends and allies, and it's great to be able to renew these frienships today.

This is so awesome, I nearly OD'd on it.. and died.

Congrats to TOOL remaining true on their pro-white policy. You're about the most loyal friends anyone can ask for.

Edited by The AUT