Announcement From CN's Eldest Democracies

If it was anyone else I would have said its not a PIAT, but we all know what "optional" really means. Good luck GATO I hope when you need defense you aren't abandoned.

WHile i can understand your ambivalence towards ODN and their 'reliability' i know for certain that ODN cannot consider or be seen to back away from a fight, our past mistakes have ensured that being 'optional' in regards to obligations is not an option whatsoever.

Hopefully with time we will show the world how far we have progressed from the sort of mindset that led to the regretable and sometimes shameful decisions of past administrations, if you would be so kind as to indulge us with a small degree of tolerance it would be appreciated...that is unless your one of a few individuals who would not look kindly on ODN in any context :D

As for me GATO knows i am good for a fight if the need ever arises B)

Edited by Cataduanes

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats!

As for three years for a PIAT... does anyone remember the age old GATO-ODN MDP? Or is that just me?

o/ Renewing old friendships

I was wondering about that too, now I know it's a sign of old age, thanks twizzy <_<

Hai Kevvy :)

Hai Cata :)

/me waves at the rest of the ODN and GATO names she remembers

Edited by Akasha

Bust me off a piece of that orange, it looks positively delish! A toast to friendships new, old and rediscovered!

I am down with that. Also good to see you in GATO colors once again Das Girl, i am old enough to remember you being in GATO way back in the day....when we were all noobs :D

Edited by Cataduanes

Return to the days of ultimate cooperation between the ODN and GATO? I remember those times well. Good luck to you both.

hey! i thought you were retired!! :D

The ODN boldly moves...

does it?

well you will have to wait and see whether that is indeed the case Musso ;), unless you have already made your mind up that is.

2006 is the new... 70's?

Bust me off a piece of that orange, it looks positively delish! A toast to friendships new, old and rediscovered!

That 06 show? D:

Return to the days of ultimate cooperation between the ODN and GATO? I remember those times well. Good luck to you both.

I what now D:

hey! i thought you were retired!! :D

well you will have to wait and see whether that is indeed the case Musso ;), unless you have already made your mind up that is.

I've always held an open mind vis a vis the ODN. Ask Pingu, he can vouch for my empathy and understanding.