Southern Ontario and Area Get-Together?

RyanGDI

I would come, but i don't know any of you....

well maybe Joracy, but that's it

Meeting people you already know is only 1/2 the point...the other is to get to know others and their alliances and establish "diplomatic relations" and stuff along those lines, etc. It's not like everyone who's going knows each other. The point's to get to know them when you go. :v:

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How are you guys supposed to recognize each other?

also MY GOD THERE ARE A LOT OF CANADIANS IN CN

I guess we'll all get a map or something and go to a common meeting place. Or carry around giant flags so all one has to do is look for the giant mob of CN flags to find the group. :awesome:

And yes, I'm equally amazed over the possible turnout for the event. ^_^

I guess we'll all get a map or something and go to a common meeting place. Or carry around giant flags so all one has to do is look for the giant mob of CN flags to find the group. :awesome:

No. This isn't even funny. I already spend enough time making fun of people who actually buy flags, never mind the guy who tattoo'd NPO's flag on his shoulder.

Use a cell phone. It's how people used to communicate once upon a time.

Damnit, Zog and Sponge have to come. They're the biggest CN celebrities meant to attend. We can hold a real-life CN politics discussion and then go home and feel super cool, right?

But seriously, you guys should try to come. I'd be interested to see the men behind the madness (sounds vaguely dirty somehow).

Damnit, Zog and Sponge have to come. They're the biggest CN celebrities meant to attend. We can hold a real-life CN politics discussion and then go home and feel super cool, right?

But seriously, you guys should try to come. I'd be interested to see the men behind the madness (sounds vaguely dirty somehow).

heh, I'm not sure Canada wants me coming back in after my last visit anyway :P

Mississauga here.

Let me know if this pans out :awesome:

I used to live in Mississauga. I still dislike the longness and complicatedness of the name D:

heh, I'm not sure Canada wants me coming back in after my last visit anyway :P

It r can be story tiem mister viceroy?

Oooh, I could probably make this if it's in the last week of august.

It's close to what we're aiming for...at least from what I've gathered from the few that I've talked with out of the many that are coming. :awesome:

Edited by RyanGDI