Apology To The Imperial Assault Alliance

Incitatus

Why Hello There Mr. Chim

This isn't easy for me to say, seeing as I'm kind of stubborn but....

Ever since the Imperial Assault Alliance reformed I, along with other former Realm members, have been very disrespectful towards Chimaera and the rest of the Imperial crew. The motives behind the disrespectful posts were hardly justified and if nothing else the posts that we (or at least I) were posting were nothing but an attempt to create a rivalry between our two alliances and spark drama. Not only was it a sign of immaturity it was a sign of stupidity.

The Imperial Assault Alliance is a respectable alliance and an alliance that deserves much more respect then I and some others have been giving her. Although IAA's response hadn't been much better, I still wish to apologize for my unnecessary trolling.

Even tho my history with the IAA has been generally positive, I continue to troll the bajeebers out of 'er but I am willing to put that all behind us if Chimaera and his crew are as well.

Regardless, I wish the IAA and her members luck in the future and look forward to rebuilding the relationships that I used to have with IAA members.

-Kev/Inci

2iu6khd.gif

Kev, for a long time you and I have been two of the closest friends in CN. I know your beef was never with me, mostly just with IAA, and that the whole "IC enemy" thing we had going on was never going to last. Regardless, I treated The Realm poorly (though not just because of you), and I apologize for the same thing, as well. You know you're always welcome around our Empire, my old friend.

Even tho my history with the IAA has been generally positive, I continue to troll the bajeebers out of 'er but I am willing to put that all behind us if Chimaera and his crew are as well.

-Kev/Inci

2iu6khd.gif

Well, you know I won't be able to, but we both know the feeling is mutual >_>

Well, you know I won't be able to, but we both know the feeling is mutual >_>

*KahlanRahl slaps TheListener with his sense of humor.

Oh wait... ^_^

Hai IAA. :wub:

07/01 08:47am <@Burger|Sleepz> loltim!

Edited by KahlanRahl

*KahlanRahl slaps TheListener with his sense of humor.

Oh wait... ^_^

Hai IAA. :wub:

07/01 08:47am <@Burger|Sleepz> loltim!

I know I'm hillarious, and how dare you make me post in this thread which I planned on never looking at again.

:wub:

Now it's your turn missy Rahl

Well, I must not travel to the OWF enough, as I have not seen you trolling the IAA. Regardless, I have always thought you were a "P SWEET GUY!" and am glad to see you and Chimmy kissing and making up after your little fight. :)

Anyway, now to be serious:

Takes big men to admit they were wrong, even if I didn't see you guys doing it, it's nice to see. :P

Just want to say, I do love it when problems can be solved with words rather than guns. ^_^

Though it's sad that a topic like this, where people put aside their differences and agree to try and get along, only gets a handful of posts, while topics about violent slaughter and hate get page after page after page...

Just want to say, I do love it when problems can be solved with words rather than guns. ^_^

Though it's sad that a topic like this, where people put aside their differences and agree to try and get along, only gets a handful of posts, while topics about violent slaughter and hate get page after page after page...

Ironically enough, mercy and peace is Chimney's business while rage and destruction is mine. :v

Interesting developments. COMPNOR, the nation consisting of loyalists from the old regime, is observing this "Imperial Assault Alliance" closely.

Novum Tempus also contains a few loyalists. We recognize "this" IAA as authentic.

Chimmy :wub:

COMPNOR, however, is the home of the last reigning Emperor of the original IAA that presided over the disbandment and wrote the Empire's charter.

Well, the term "Emperor" isn't used in IAA to refer to that individual. We prefer a different, yet far more accurate term.

Edited by The Mathias