Karma War Ended?

kitex

My question is has the Karma War ended in the sense that there are no more major military operations. Also what's happening right now? Like are Karma and Hegemony trying to come to some type of agreement or what?

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Karma war is still going with NPO and a few of her allies. I don't see a agreement coming soon. However the Karma forces are staying away as Moo has swine flu. Cows do sneeze ya know.

Where the heck have YOU been?

In my opinion, the Karma War will not end until every defeated alliance surrenders and signs the document thingies.

Edit: this was ment for kitex

Edited by King Silas

One could argue that the ongoing conflict between what remains of NPO & Co and the remains of Karma is a different war (GOONland Resistance vs Unjust War kind of thing) than the fight that began over two months ago, but personally I'd say it's still the same fight. The Karma War continues until the New Pacific Order has been defeated.

The war is over, but not done. The end result is clear, NPO is just gonna stay at war until they get better terms and/or can trust Karma. Which may be a while yet.

It would take alot for NPO to trust the "karma" side and to sign any term thats offered, when all you see on these forums is a majority wanting NPO to either disband or be completly destroyed.

Who says that when/if terms are ever agreed that the "karma" signatures would want to keep to them for the reason of wanting to finish them off....

Edit: spelling

Edited by the rebel

It would take alot for NPO to trust the "karma" side and to sign any term thats offered, when all you see on these forums is a majority wanting NPO to either disband or be completly destroyed.

Who says that when/if terms are ever agreed that the "karma" signatures would want to keep to them for the reason of wanting to finish them off....

what majority lol?

Between NPO and Karma, only one has ever attacked a surrendered alliance.

If there's such a majority it has really hidden itself well.

I wouldn't be surprised if Pacifica and friends decide to wait and fight it out as much as possible for the next major inevitable war, probably in August/September-ish. The people rolling you are getting rolled themselves would technically amount to a victory, its happened before. The only way Pacifica could really win the war when you think about it at this point.

Edited by Balsamic Vinegar

Karma war is still going with NPO and a few of her allies. I don't see a agreement coming soon. However the Karma forces are staying away as Moo has swine flu. Cows do sneeze ya know.

I sure as hell hope they aren't staying away because Moo has 'swine flu'. What does that mean anyway?

I wouldn't be surprised if Pacifica and friends decide to wait and fight it out as much as possible for the next major inevitable war, probably in August/September-ish. The people rolling you are getting rolled themselves would technically amount to a victory, its happened before. The only way Pacifica could really win the war when you think about it at this point.

Even if they got off with white peace three months down the road, they'd be better off getting terms now and rebuilding for three months.

what majority lol?
If there's such a majority it has really hidden itself well.

Alot of it can become hidden in the 100s of pages and countless topics during the last 2 months

Between NPO and Karma, only one has ever attacked a surrendered alliance.

To my knowledge "Karma" has only existed since this war, but if there was a secret "karma alliance" before this war please enlighten me :huh:

Alot of it can become hidden in the 100s of pages and countless topics during the last 2 months

Ok, that makes no sense.

To my knowledge "Karma" has only existed since this war, but if there was a secret "karma alliance" before this war please enlighten me :huh:

The point still stands.

And with that belief we can look forward to an attack through any one of the many gaping loop-holes in the terms, justified on the same basis that Karma has justified everything else 'NPO did it first, it's Karma lol'.

Edited by Vladimir