The Un

NaonMatrix

hello everyone, i just got back a couple of days ago from my military training, and i noticed my alliance had some issues, and isnt around. so i was wondering if anyone could clue me in.

all i know is there ws a war with cdt?

and i know i asked pop, to hold off till i got back?

thanx

Edited by NaonMatrix

hello everyone, i just got back a couple of days ago from my military training, and i noticed my alliance had some issues, and isnt around. so i was wondering if anyone could clue me in.

all i know is there ws a war with cdt?

and i know i asked pop, to hold off till i got back?

thanx

Not my fault that UN hit us first bro.

Besides, we peaced you after one round of war, without nukes; so its not like we took advantage of you guys.

Not my fault that UN hit us first bro.

Besides, we peaced you after one round of war, without nukes; so its not like we took advantage of you guys.

hey, like i said, i was at my military training for the last 2 weeks i dunno who did what or why, just tryin to find out what happened.

UN attacked France, VenomViper attacked a nation in Common Defence Treaty, CDT retaliated with full force and took out majority of UN (Including me). New round and everyone left.

UN attacked France, VenomViper attacked a nation in Common Defence Treaty, CDT retaliated with full force and took out majority of UN (Including me). New round and everyone left.

Like 15 United Nations members attacked CDT with reasons making it clear they were much more then raids. To expect CDT wouldn't retaliate in full would have been silly.

I hope UN gets reformed. I mean who will be the joke of TE now? -_-

Hope Keno comes back D:

He announced he was making one last round but I don't see it :unsure:

So sad. I would go to his IRC channel but I'm still banned for being such a nice person. (I don't know why he bans people for being nice, but he does). :ph34r:

Like 15 United Nations members attacked CDT with reasons making it clear they were much more then raids. To expect CDT wouldn't retaliate in full would have been silly.

Oh, I thought it was just VenomViper, that's why I was surprised when I came on and saw my nation completely destroyed. There wasn't any official post or anything stating that we where at war before they retaliated hence my previous post.

Oh, I thought it was just VenomViper, that's why I was surprised when I came on and saw my nation completely destroyed. There wasn't any official post or anything stating that we where at war before they retaliated hence my previous post.

VenomViper hit first, but I did press the button quickly seen as the leader of an alliance just declared on 2 CDT nations with the reason "alliance war".

VenomViper hit first, but I did press the button quickly seen as the leader of an alliance just declared on 2 CDT nations with the reason "alliance war".

Yeah no worries, I understand. Was just telling my side of the story and what I thought happened. Congrats with your alliances success so far for round 6, But the Spartan Defence Force is catching up. :P

Okay I think I'm done with this topic. See you all around the forum. B)

Someone is too cool for opsec :awesome:

Naon, I have no idea what has been going on lol

thats a surprize dude, u always know whats up. i never told anyone to attack cdt, i wanted to have a friendly war this round, after i got back. oh well. im sure the un will return in some capacity next round!!

;)