An end to peace.

Mongol Federation

OOC: 2 things:

1. My last RP died 1/2 way thru due to my internet dieing and the previous 1 also fell apart on me totally screwing my RP nation over.

2. I got bored of the RP path I was on and want a change.

Thus I'm hereby declaring all old RPs void and will be using this thread to reset my RP nation. The New Inca and Crown Prince will remain and will retain their old character traits but everything else will be different.

2 final notes, if this messes up anyone's RP history, just PM me and I'll work something out. Also, I retain my old claim. As none of it is conquered territory, I see no issue.

IC: For centuries, the Inca Society, a small but wealthy and powerful organization, had worked to protect the Inca and to restore the Empire. After the Zombie outbreak in South America, they had their chance. As the situation stabilized, the Inca Society moved quickly to restore law and order... In there image. And so it came to pass that the New Inca Empire was declared and a surprisingly peaceful and prosperous time followed, however it was not to last.

New Inca (King) Apo-Mayta Chavez, his wife, Coya (Queen) Maxi-Coca Chavez, there hair, Crown Auqui (Prince) Acahuana Chavez and there teenage daughter, Nusta (Princess) Maria Chavez walked briskly down the Great Hall at the Imperial Palace for they could not be late.

Apo-Mayta looked worried, "Hurry! If we don't get out now, it'll be too late!"

A few moments later they emerge outside, a helicopter was waiting, it's blades already spinning. The pilot urged them foreword with waves of his hands. As the last of the Imperial Family boarded the helicopter, Maxi-Coca yelled at the pilot, "Get us airborne, now!"

As the helicopter rose into the air, a massive explosion ripped away the front of the Imperial Palace. As the helicopter flew overhead, enraged rebels could be seen storming the palace. Some of the rebels noticed the helicopter, despite there blood lust and opened fire. The helicopter was safely out of range an suffered no damage.

Apo-Mayta shook his head, "Elections were to be held tomorrow. Why did they attack?"

Maria looked at her father with a worried look, "Had our spy not warned us of the attack..."

The helicopter continued onward to Land Inca Security Force (LISF) Base 3 and safety.

Edited by New Inca Empire

OOC: Sorry mate. Didn't know you were coming back or not. Last time I waited for someone to come back they didn't, and since you were inactive for over 20 days I took back the land. Since your back, of course you can have your land back. I don't need it.

As a retcon, the cruise missiles were never fired.

Edited by JerreyRough

OOC: Sorry mate. Didn't know you were coming back or not. Last time I waited for someone to come back they didn't, and since you were inactive for over 20 days I took back the land. Since your back, of course you can have your land back. I don't need it.

As a retcon, the cruise missiles were never fired.

OOC: Ya, my internet was acting up. Messed up an RP on my alliance forums as well. Also, I've not really been inactive as the Boiler Room proves, it's just the BR doesn't require a stable internet connection. Plenty of others to carry on the debate and all. ;)

OOC: Ya, my internet was acting up. Messed up an RP on my alliance forums as well. Also, I've not really been inactive as the Boiler Room proves, it's just the BR doesn't require a stable internet connection. Plenty of others to carry on the debate and all. ;)

OOC: Ok. In the future, post somewhere in this forum if you'll be inactive, like in the locking thread or something. Even if your active on the forums, your considered inactive if you don't post in the Open National RP forum or the Fantasy RP (IC) sub-forum.

As news of of the rebel sacking of the Imperial Palace and the Imperial Family's escape spread, rumors that they had fled the country and that the rebels had taken power spread quickly. Seeking to end the rumors, Apo-Mayta sent a short video made at LISF Base 3 to all national media outlets.

"Greetings to my fellow Inca! As you can see by the solders, equipment and buildings behind me, I'm vary much still in the Empire at 1 of our bases. I call on all loyalists to stay at their homes, disobey all mandates by the rebels that violate Inca Law and to allow the military to restore order. As New Inca, I hereby declare all territory under the rule of the Empire to be in a state of rebellion and is response declare martial law. a 24 hour curfew is now in effect and anyone leaving their homes for any reason, save for safety or medical reasons will be detained. To the loyalest among you, I wish you well and to the Rebels among you, I promise swift death!" Apo-Mayta gives a smart salute and the video ends.

As the Afternoon sun beats down on the Palace Grounds, a young rebel looks up into the sky, hoping for rain. As he looks, he notices a long cloud. As he continues to look, the cloud grows longer and draws close, "Missile!"

As the missile flies overhead, the warhead detonates, releasing a cloud of nerve gas. As the rebels try to flee, chocking, sharp shooters that had quietly surrounded the palace take leisurely shots at them, ensuring none survive.

The 'battle' is over in less then 15 minutes and Acahuana, who had ordered the attack and sat in an unassuming pickup a block away, drives up and looks at the impressive, despite the gaping hole, facade of the Imperial Palace, "Alas, I'm home."

Apo-Mayta Looks on from across the street as repair crews work to repair the damaged parts of the palace. A trickle of sweat runs down his face. As he wipes it aside, someone offers him a beer. He takes it gladly and turns to thank thank his savior. It is his son, "So, I here you ordered the attack?"

"Yes father," Acahuana replies, smiling.

Apo-Mayta looks sturnly into his sons eyes, "The world is calling it a torrest attack. It wasn't the best way to go about it."

"Maybe, but it was the fastest."

Apo-Mayta sighs, "Well we can hold the elections now..."