Federation of Buccaneers

FoBFlag.jpg

Ahoy mateys...

We Buc Bucs be here t' make our official stance clear...

[2009-06-28 22:01:35] <Carter> Athens who's PIAT'd to MHA, who's MDoAP'd to TAB and involved in this conflict

[2009-06-28 22:01:51] <Carter> Athens told FoB (mdoap partner) who's allied to BTA, that MHA was planning on warring

[2009-06-28 22:01:54] <Carter> Fob told BTa

[2009-06-28 22:01:56] <Carter> BTA told us

"http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=62028&st=0"

AN Athens member and I were merely talking about th' possibility this shenanigans goes purple. Never did Athens tell FoB that MHA was planning on warring. It was a what if, as some of th' involved parties were beginning t' make threats (which is silly and I dont appreciate, as my name is tied to this mess).

[2009-06-30 00:05:09] <Carter> also, they have a MdoAP with FoB and The Immportals

[2009-06-30 00:05:20] <Carter> FoB is MDoAP'd to Athens and Protected by MK

[2009-06-30 00:05:26] <Carter> FoB has officially stated they would fight

[2009-06-30 00:05:36] <Carter> You telling me C&G wouldn't get involved?

[2009-06-30 00:07:10] <Nintenderek> Your relying on optional aggression pacts, so yes, I'm saying C&

[2009-06-30 00:07:17] <Nintenderek> *C&G wouldn't get involved

[2009-06-30 00:07:54] <Nintenderek> What your trying to turn into another big war will not turn into that

[2009-06-30 00:08:19] <Carter> I'm not trying to

[2009-06-30 00:08:21] <Carter> I don't want a war

Again, never did FoB say we were ready/willing t' go purple. AND FoB NEVER asked MK or Athens or any of C&G for that matter, t' get involved. In fact, in th' event this was t' escalate and go purple, FoB would NOT have MK or Athens get in volved in any matter. NOR would we want them to. This is an issue between TAB and BTA not TAB and BTAs allies allies allies allies neighbors friends pets ally. In the event everything goes purple, FoB will stand by our treaty with BTA. But, we stand by our ally BTA alone.

In short... Not so much and negative ghost rider.

FoBs official response... Guys, its a game. And why we are still bickering about this is LITERALLY beyond me.

As I read TABs announcement, I got th' impression they were being cool and simply saying "we dont recognize these foos."

As I read all of FIREs announcements/posts... Boys, please... Be cool! No threats and no hear say. This is turning into th' telephone game we play in 2nd grade. FoB says they have a sea monster who will destroy MHA and TAB and get TPF to surrender cuz we are bored of this [EDIT-adding real here] REAL war already.

Quote this, "War over this would be RETARDED, be cool!." Said the Federation of Buccaneers

FoBs final words. This, at this point... is silly. I swear, if we all end up going purple. FoB is defending BTA (cuz FoB has a rep to maintain), then FoB is attacking BTA and we will hit a few FIRE guys too (cuz you mofos should have just been COOL!).

^That is a joke, like all this drama. Billy Maze is dead, there are so many more cyber related things we should be bickering about. Say for example celebrities keep dying at such a rate! Natalie Portman may only have a few weeks left. What would we do then?

I wash my hands of this topic/shenanigans

Edited by Mamazlilmistake

This whole situation is very dumb.

We do have FoB's back regardless of what happens - the best allies don't just show up to the curbstomps. :P

We also :wub: MHA and TAB and have treaties with both.

/me chants : the situation is calming down, calming down, calming down...

This whole situation is very dumb.

We do have FoB's back regardless of what happens - the best allies don't just show up to the curbstomps. :P

We also :wub: MHA and TAB and have treaties with both.

/me chants : the situation is calming down, calming down, calming down...

About damn time :P Now we must await the HA drama to die down B)

Say for example celebrities keep dying at such a rate! Natalie Portman may only have a few weeks left. What would we do then?

WAIT WHAT THE F IS HAPPENING WITH NATALIE PORTMAN?!?! Did her bear-like boyfriend, Devendra Banhart, eat her?! I'm going to marry that woman some day...

Edited by thespoon

TL;DR, put up or shut up.

o/ FoB

God I love this alliance! Well spoken matey, now pass the rum...

Ho Ho Ho Portman is mine and I'll cross blades with any landlubber who be saying otherwise.....aarrgghhh!!

Edited by Leviathon