Timing is everything

magicninja

gatobanner1np1.png

Well The Shadowmen DoW'd The Dark Brotherhood literally minutes after TDB and GATO agreed to help eachother out this round. Sooooooo we are going to help out TDB in this little slap fight to the death with the Shadowmen.

TL;DR: GATO DoW's The Shadowmen?

Edited by magicninja

Unepic tl;dr is unepic

We shall take your souls to the afterlife and back. The darkness will overwhelm you. The Shadowmen are infinite....and we are not the only ones who live in darkness.

Be warned

also -- I knew I should have DoW'd earlier :P

I kept saying to magicninja that he had to post the DoW right after I posted the treaty. I knew you guys would try to post it first. :P

If I may ask, what gave us away that you saw a need to defend yourselves? If anything....I'd like to think that it was mostly secret as we changed our target at the last minute

We didn't agree to defend ourselves because of you. We just agreed to defend ourselves. 5 minutes later you attacked us. Your secret was safe.

If I may ask, what gave us away that you saw a need to defend yourselves? If anything....I'd like to think that it was mostly secret as we changed our target at the last minute

RG has been hanging out in our chan the whole round and been cool with us. So we had decided we would help each other out this round. Minutes later we see you guys hitting their nations and posting the DoW. :P We didn't know you were going to attack or maybe we would have been better prepared. <_<

Nope, we had just had the privilege of being there at the time. So, I am a man of my word and here we are.

We didn't agree to defend ourselves because of you. We just agreed to defend ourselves. 5 minutes later you attacked us. Your secret was safe.

Good, then I successfully pulled off my first ever update blitzkrieg :) Sweetness

EDIT: I'll be sure to send cake with my troops

Edited by krunkthegreat

Then don't !@#$%*.

And don't tell me what to do hmm? People will believe anything they read on the OWF....Including bogus CBs (not that they need them....I would just rather they come out and say "We want to #%$# you up so we're gonna curbstomp you" instead of making up some lame-o excuse like "Oh, look now we have a treaty zomgzorz we haz war....Which is what both the GDA and GATO DoW's really were)

And don't tell me what to do hmm? People will believe anything they read on the OWF....Including bogus CBs (not that they need them....I would just rather they come out and say "We want to #%$# you up so we're gonna curbstomp you" instead of making up some lame-o excuse like "Oh, look now we have a treaty zomgzorz we haz war....Which is what both the GDA and GATO DoW's really were)

Actually it isn't. You are just upset that you screwed up so early in the round, are no longer a force, and really just got beat fair and square.

You would like to think that wouldn't you? How unfortunate. The GDA-GATO MDP has been in place since day 1. Maxinumus Thrax who is a GATO SE member told me he had been playing TE with GDA for sometime and could set up a treaty and we did.

and just because and not just to embarrass you:

[22:26] <RG[Olympus]> Ok, finished writing the treaty. Want me to show it to you right now or another time?

01[22:30] <05~magicninja> Whenever you are ready

01[22:30] <05~magicninja> PM it to me on the CN boards

[22:31] <RG[Olympus]> One question. MDP or MDoAP?

[22:35] <RG[Olympus]> Who really cares now. We'll talk about later. Sending it to you now

01[22:35] <05~magicninja> Cool

01[22:35] <05~magicninja> It really doesn;t matter to me

01[22:35] <05~magicninja> Optioal aggression is fine

01[22:35] <05~magicninja> My guys are down to scrap

[22:39] <RG[Olympus]> Ok, sent it

01[22:44] <05~magicninja> Looks good

01[22:45] <05~magicninja> magicninja

01[22:45] <05~magicninja> GATO Governor-General

[22:45] <RG[Olympus]> Ryan Greenberg

[22:45] <RG[Olympus]> TDB MoFA/MoD

01[22:46] <05~magicninja> Go ahead and post it whenever you like

[22:46] <RG[Olympus]> will do

[22:56] <RG[Olympus]> http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=61915 - We were just attacked. How ironic? Still want the treaty or do you want to back down. It will be a pretty even fight. 23 nations(our side) vs. 17 nations

[22:57] <RG[Olympus]> Thats TE for ya

01[23:02] <05~magicninja> We'll do it

01[23:02] <05~magicninja> I'm sick like that

[23:03] <RG[Olympus]> lol

[23:03] <RG[Olympus]> First major TE war

01[23:05] <05~magicninja> I'm sure my guys will be down for it

01[23:06] <05~magicninja> I should post a poll to see

01[23:06] <05~magicninja> Give us til tommorow to hit or quit.I'm almost guaranteeing hit

[23:07] <RG[Olympus]> Postpone the MDoAP announcement to tomorrow than? I assume it would be better

01[23:11] <05~magicninja> Yeah

01[23:11] <05~magicninja> I suppose it would

[14:15] <Maximinus_Thrax> so MDAP?

[14:15] <@sippyjuice[GDA]> sounds good to me

[14:15] <Maximinus_Thrax> next question, do we make it known on the boards

[14:16] <@sippyjuice[GDA]> hmm

[14:16] <@sippyjuice[GDA]> Doesn't matter one way or another to me

[14:16] <Maximinus_Thrax> Majic?

01[14:16] <05magicninja> Me either really but I haven't even announced that GATO is a TE entity yet :P

[14:16] <Maximinus_Thrax> no big deal

So don;t tell me these things were pulled out of thin air partner. You picked on the wrong alliance. You took a swing and didn;t expect to get one thrown back at you. It happens. Now comply with the peace terms and your suffering will end.

Edited by magicninja

Bad logs are bad....It seems that we declared before it was finalized, meaning you declared aggressively my comrade since the treaty was not effective yet....not that it matters since its for lulz anyway....I still stand by my statement in our apology ;)

From your op in your Declaration thread-Jun 28 2009, 10:48 PM

Time the sigs were posted in IRC-

01[22:45] <05~magicninja> magicninja

01[22:45] <05~magicninja> GATO Governor-General

[22:45] <RG[Olympus]> Ryan Greenberg

[22:45] <RG[Olympus]> TDB MoFA/MoD

3 minutes. Just like I said in the op of our dec thread. Whatever man.