Jerrey's Additional Info

JerreyRough

NEW AND IMPROVED OOC THREAD: LESS TEXT AND TO THE POINT!

This is an OOC thread for anything OOC. Done.

----------------------------------------------------

IRC = #jr

Most Enjoyable Roleplayer List RP'ers I like for their writing, their OOC personality, and other hidden factors.

Lynneth

Botha

Maelstrom Vortex

Shadowsage

Sarah Tintagyl

The Flying Scotsman

Kielmog - May god rest his soul... :(

Pile o' Links

Self Deportation

Multi-National United | Factbook and news

CNRPH Space-to-earth RP

Diberian Wasteland | Current

Diberian Factbook | Factbook, durr

Nanosolar Factbook | Factbook, durr

Empire Factbook | Spreadsheet Factbook, :o

Dragon Empire Stats | Spreadsheet Stats

Mounlantia

Edited by JerreyRough

Sorry for the confusion. I was RPing the GLS military starting out in some of the abandoned Heskan coastal bases on the east side, then moving onto the inland bases (I forgot to RP the movements there and a picture), and then onto the west side.

EDIT: I was also confused on the location.

Picture:

48377452.th.jpg

Blue: Heskan base taken

Green: Heskan base in process of taking or has not been responded by JerreyRough yet.

Edited by HHAYD

Yeah, my first post was Ix'Chimalxochitzin checking out an unnamed fortified Aperturian base, but after that i decided to pick up on Kintobor's post that the guys they were fighting were being blindsided by zombies coming up from behind the lines. HHYAD basically posted his helicopters all over Diberia (east side and west side) and flying over the Happy Smilers, and that's what happened. I tried to figure out just where exactly i was on the map, but couldn't really pin it down.

The crew my char's taken captive was the crew of the helicopter that crashed, his base is nowhere near there as they were on a search and rescue mission, not a napalm perimeter sweep like at the port base. The Happy Smilers ran away from the elephambies attacking the people that had been firing at them, and we all somehow ended up in the same place. The place i attacked would be more like an outpost rather than a base though.

At least, that's what i understood from the thread so far...

Edit: Oh, and Subtle's character is there as well, he got separated from his own unit apparently.

Edited by Amyante

Yeah, my first post was Ix'Chimalxochitzin checking out an unnamed fortified Aperturian base, but after that i decided to pick up on Kintobor's post that the guys they were fighting were being blindsided by zombies coming up from behind the lines. HHYAD basically posted his helicopters all over Diberia (east side and west side) and flying over the Happy Smilers, and that's what happened. I tried to figure out just where exactly i was on the map, but couldn't really pin it down.

The crew my char's taken captive was the crew of the helicopter that crashed, his base is nowhere near there as they were on a search and rescue mission, not a napalm perimeter sweep like at the port base. The Happy Smilers ran away from the elephambies attacking the people that had been firing at them, and we all somehow ended up in the same place. The place i attacked would be more like an outpost rather than a base though.

Edit: Oh, and Subtle's character is there as well, he got separated from his own unit apparently.

The edit is correct, as is all the other info.

I needed a plausible way of getting him there...

There was only one helicopter that was flying over the area, I was confused on the location of the fighting. Plus, JerryRough haven't responded to RP on taking an inland abandoned Heskan base so I simply waited for him to respond while RPing other things.

Ok, it makes sense now. Sorry I havn't replied yet; I'm quite busy with other events, and it takes me a longer time to write a roleplay then the average person :(. Canada Day is tomorrow, but Thursday and Friday are free (other than chores and the such), so expect me to roleplay on those days.

Also made a new section in the OP: "Notes on Jerrey Rough".

Edited by JerreyRough

Sorry I havn't posted anything guys. My interner provideris offline for some reaspon this weekend, and thus no internet. I hope its back tomorrow, but no promises. And I don't want to copy my stuff from my computer to here. But once its back, I will post more in the Diberian Wasteland!

Turns out that they were down for a tiny bit but my reciever dish (I get my internet from a tower, not land-line or satellite) needed to be restarted, and so it has. I'll RP something soon, bit busy with other things unfortunatly. :(

As of late, my interest in this board has declined. Alas, the zombie roleplay is indeed fun, my interest has just gone down.

As a note, I joined this board at first because I had an old-ish laptop and no new video games, so I started roleplaying. But I now have a awesome computer that I bought last fall and recently got 2 new games, Lord of the Rings Online and Mass Effect. Quite frankly, they've taken my interest captive along with work, thus why I havn't RP'ed a single thing in over a week. I'll try to roleplay something next week.

Sorry. :( The thread will not die in the end however. I can promise my return.

• 2 weeks later...

BTW, Jerrey, in your newest corprative RP...you have accepted the deal presented by the government, after they agreed to your terms, right?

Just to I know--because I don't see any lines in your posts concerning that.

nice stuff on the R3D BTW. What movie is Arkantos refrring to, anyway?

Edited by Subtleknifewielder

BTW, Jerrey, in your newest corprative RP...you have accepted the deal presented by the government, after they agreed to your terms, right?

Just to I know--because I don't see any lines in your posts concerning that.

nice stuff on the R3D BTW. What movie is Arkantos refrring to, anyway?

Yep. Sorry about the confusion.

Its District 9. http://www.D-9.com/. There are other web sites as well, like mnuspreadslies.com and www.multi-natioanlunited.com. Note that there are aliens in D-9 and MNU is "evil", while both are not true in my CNRP version of it.

Cool...looks like a must-see! :D

And yeah, I kind of figured your version is nicer, and that there are no aliens in your version... ;)

Heh.Thanks for the compliment earlier! :)

Hopefully it won't be the last 100% original project of mine (I gotta work/RP on the other MNU projects heh).