Attention Austinites

Azaghul

I happen to like Texans. Not one myself, but all of the ones I've ever talked are swell folks. Only people I know that dislike Texas are Yankee liberals.

R Lee Ermey is such a commie liberal dirtbag! :P

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What generally happens during these meet-ups? I've got an apartment in South Austin, where would yall be coming from?

Well, when the Austin people I know came over for Mardi Gras, heavy drinking occurred. I don't know what they did though. :lol1:

Actually, it was like meeting friends you hadn't seen in awhile. I must say though, talking about CN happenings in real life was weird.

OU...nuff said.

I went into the room to give the texas people in there a hard time, but found only 2. I'll save it for later then. And while I figure all college football teams from texas are the worst thing ever to breath life into NCAA football, I will admit I do root for the Texans and the Cowboys in the NFL.

Longhorns saving grace.....Vince Young beating USC. Something OU couldn't do.

Dammit Az, you're gonna make me drive up there again :P

What generally happens during these meet-ups? I've got an apartment in South Austin, where would yall be coming from?

We share the secret of eternal happiness. (Page 236).

Edited by deth2munkies

I gotta have my say. :lol1:

lsu.jpg

No offense intended. ;) Austin has quite a few cool CNers. I personally know of two.

/waves to his friends in Austin

//doubts they check the forums anymore :(

/me waves to Brandon. I still play!

Sir Wellington is inactive, though.

I hate the state, I don't mind the people. It's complicated.

I find Texas to be a fine state as well. Let me guess, you object to the death penalty don't you? Well then, let me tell you, I admire Texas for being the only state to execute more people than my own beloved Virginia. Personally I think we have some catching up to do.

Edited by Rebel Virginia

I find Texas to be a fine state as well. Let me guess, you object to the death penalty don't you? Well then, let me tell you, I admire Texas for being the only state to execute more people than my own beloved Virginia. Personally I think we have some catching up to do.

Though I am currently serving in exile from my beloved Virginia, I agree with my fellow Virginian that we have quite abit of catching up to do. Also, as someone who lived in Texas for a few years, lemme tell you: San Antonio is where it is at. Austin...blagh.

To be fair, Austin isn't a whole lot like the rest of Texas.

Prop2blend.gif

Proposition 2 was a constitutional amendment against gay marriage. Travis county (Austin) voted against it 60-40, compared to a statewide result off 76% in favor.

kaw%20tydy.jpg

I'm in South Austin for the summer (UT area during the school year). It's usually in the UT area. First one was just at Austin's pizza next to UT. MrCalkin and I met up at a local bar.

We're planning on next Monday at Trudy's (near 29th & Guadalupe). $5 Mexican Martinis.

I'm in South Austin for the summer (UT area during the school year). It's usually in the UT area. First one was just at Austin's pizza next to UT. MrCalkin and I met up at a local bar.

We're planning on next Monday at Trudy's (near 29th & Guadalupe). $5 Mexican Martinis.

South Austin too? Cool, I bet we live preeeettttyyy close to each other. Next monday is my friends surprise bday party and dinner, not sure I could make that one. And for a South Austinite Azaghul you should have it done at the Trudys on Little Texas Lane anyways :P

Stop planning your stuff when I'm not going to be in San Antonio.