The Final Frontier...

Mason

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally i can cross Star Trek off my list of themes that an alliance should have. Lets see now what left, we have star wars used up, same with classical Greece, we have that druggy alliance with those mushrooms, hitchhikers guide to the galaxy is used, so that leaves what now o wait i know we need some Fallout themed alliances still.

I'll be setting up embassies this evening and visiting your alliances as well. Thanks to those who have stopped in already. MHA has made first contact.

It has been my honor to be the first to make first contact with Starfleet on behalf of MHA.

[ooc]In case you couldn't tell by my first post, I'm a huge Star Trek fan[/ooc]

Finally a Star Trek alliance to combat all these Star Wars ones! :awesome:

Best of luck with it. :awesome:

Indeed. being a fan of ST i can only say that these puny jedi and imperials do not stand a chance.

Welcome. When Star fleet starts with their diplomatic relations send a Vulcan ambassador to the GGA.

Once again, welcome.

Oh hells yah! o/ Starfleet

You have just made my day, and I hope your alliance is nothing but successful and prosperous.

*Beams over some Romulan Ale*

Edited by Airikr

I'm a huge Star Wars fan as well, but it's already been done. Given the recent spotlight on Trek and the lack of an alliance in CN, I thought now would be a great time to start one.

That being said, I want to add that Starfleet will be a multi-colored alliance to begin but will most likely end up as a primarily Blue Sphere alliance. The Blue Team is a strong one with some great alliances and would be a fitting place to call home.

We are also a democratic alliance. Anyone in Starfleet can rise through the ranks, all the way up to leading the alliance as Fleet Admiral. More details and our official charter yet to come. If you're a fan and you're looking for a new home, I would be glad to have you on board. I've got a couple of interesting ideas I would like to implement and hopefully we'll gain some momentum as we push warp speed ahead.

Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated. :ph34r:

Points at signature

Does Athens count? Its got Londo Mollari.

On topic; sweet a starfleet alliance send VE a diplo, I'll haunt your embassy.

For some reason whenever i read the name Londo Mollari that B5 episode with the tech mages comes to mind :D

very nice DoE but star wars wins. ;)

I respectfully disagree.

Once again good luck with the new alliance