A Somber Dispatch from the Embattled Primarchy of Independent Citizens

EPICflag01.png

Final Announcement from the Embattled Primarchy of Independent Citizens

I will keep this brief. Due to a few reasons (poor recruitment environment for smaller alliances and [ooc]RL time constraints[/ooc] being the two biggest ones), the Embattled Primarchy of Independent Citizens hereby stands dissolved.

We'd like to thank a few folks, though:

- FEAR: You guys are great friends and protectors. Keep it up.

- New Polar Order: You guys gave the warmest reception and utmost respect. By far the best reception of any we opened an embassy with. This experience has given me a much strengthened view of NpO, and it was a pleasure talking to some of you. I hope it won't be the last time I get such a chance.

- UCN and Borimir: Welp, your 'Join UCN' whispers failed, but I'll give you this much: you're very persistant. Got to admire that. :P

And so the Primarchy rides into history. It may return some day when conditions are better for it, but for now its membership moves onto other things. I'm the last one out the door, and so I now turn out the lights.

- Lord Boris

Primarch of EPIC

- New Polar Order: You guys gave the warmest reception and utmost respect. By far the best reception of any we opened an embassy with. This experience has given me a much strengthened view of NpO, and it was a pleasure talking to some of you. I hope it won't be the last time I get such a chance.

Easy, just join up. We'd love to have you and from what I saw in your introduction you'd fit in great.

Ain't they the greatest <3

It's sad to see this alliance go, I've always enjoyed Lord Boris and his awesome flag.