200 message limit

Zoomzoomzoom

You have a limit of 200 messages to be sent out a day.

My question is what happens if you happened to send out your limit or very close to and then went to war. Do the automated messages from attacks count? Would I not be able to do certain attacks due to reaching 200?

Sounds silly, but I'm just curious.

Technically, unless you are breaking the rules by sending false reports, then your account doesn't send the reports. Therefore, you shouldn't be limited to any attacks. (I could be wrong, but it wouldn't make any sense otherwise.)

Technically, unless you are breaking the rules by sending false reports, then your account doesn't send the reports. Therefore, you shouldn't be limited to any attacks. (I could be wrong, but it wouldn't make any sense otherwise.)

Um...I'm pretty sure you do send out the reports. That's why faking works, you can't tell if the system generated it through the account, or if the person wrote it themself.

Um...I'm pretty sure you do send out the reports. That's why faking works, you can't tell if the system generated it through the account, or if the person wrote it themself.

I don't think that's what he's asking,

I am pretty sure that battle messages neither count toward the 200 limit, nor are affected by it, they would be generated by a completely different section of the code that would not check the limit, and the limit would only be incremented and checked when the user clicks 'Send Message'

I am a big recruiter, so this has happened to me before, as I often go right to the limit of 200 messages.

Even at 200, battle reports (or aid/trade reports) get sent out, and they are displayed in your sent message folders. So, as long as you don't go over the 1,000 action limit, you could send out like 300 or 400 messages in a day, though everything after 200 would be automated.

I am pretty sure that battle messages neither count toward the 200 limit, nor are affected by it, they would be generated by a completely different section of the code that would not check the limit, and the limit would only be incremented and checked when the user clicks 'Send Message'

Exactly why I said it wouldn't make sense otherwise. (PHP coder FTW. :D )