GATO Foreign Dispatch

I can't believe you forgot me. I was nearly elected Assembly Chairman just over a year ago.

I remember this.

Also, great show Kevlar. Makes me proud to once again be your comrade.

wow i had no inkling an award would be given to me!! after a number of days inactive on these boards its nice to come back and see this thread :D. Many thanks for the award, it is indeed an honor to be recognized by former comrades in arms.

I have always been proud of my decision to stand on the battlefield with GATO in the last war and i shall play my part in expanding relations between GATO and ODN with great relish...VIVA GATO!!

It's actually frequently happened for some time :P

Anyways, Kevlar, you need to be on XBL more often, and play more than just golf games :v:

I enjoy my golf games, thank you very much <_<

And yeah, get with the times Boyle :P

-Kev

wow i had no inkling an award would be given to me!! after a number of days inactive on these boards its nice to come back and see this thread :D. Many thanks for the award, it is indeed an honor to be recognized by former comrades in arms.

I have always been proud of my decision to stand on the battlefield with GATO in the last war and i shall play my part in expanding relations between GATO and ODN with great relish...VIVA GATO!!

You've always been one to go above and beyond the rest of us comrade.

VIVA Cataduanes

Cheers raider :wub:

I can't believe you forgot me. I was nearly elected Assembly Chairman just over a year ago.

To be fair RV you did get the unique Jesus Christ Superstar medal during the last war, hell thats got to be one of the finest awards i have ever seen! awesome beyond comprehesion B)

Edited by Cataduanes