Joint Announcement from LEN and OTF

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those of us who make up the above two wonderful alliances have decided that since we like each other so much and our ideals and values are that similar, we're going to reform under a new banner, bigger, better and deadlier than ever. Silenty deadly.

Did you just compare your two brown team alliances merging to a fart? Silent but deadly, those are the worse kind. :P

Necessary to stop remakes of alliances. I believe things that were in the past, should stay in the past. We're not heartless !@#$%^&* though, if someone wanted to use the acronym, they could talk to us and depending on who it is, we might even waive that for them.

You and I both know the true reasons for that being in the OP and it has nothing to do with the acronym LEN or this most recent nonsense between TAB & BTA.

Anyway, best of luck with this guys. I'll be across to register on your forums at some point.

o/ OTF

I beg to differ!

I make an exception for you, since I :wub: you so much xD

Wohoo, at least I wont be kicked by Shakyr in #len no more!

Also congrats guys on the merge.

There's always #silence for that, now ;). And I haven't kicked you from any IRC channel for ages :P

While I firmly disagree with your decision to reserve the names of your former incarnations, I don't see it being a problem in this case. I once used to talk to LEN frequently over a year ago, and knew them to be good people. If they are as good as they used to be, Silence will be very successful.