Joint Announcement from LEN and OTF

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well this is completely unsurprising. Partly because I knew about it from very early on, what took you guys so long?

Mostly because all my time in OTF we could not have wished for better allies and closer friends than LEN. :wub: I'm confident you will succeed.

Does Silence remain a signatory of The Nexus as it is solely comprised of two signatories by the way?

Edited by Poyplemonkeys

O, glorious day :awesome: This took like 4 months to work out, almost entirely because we're both extremely concerned with the due process of democracy and letting the membership work stuff out. But I think within a month of joining LEN (back in Feb. '08) I was already thinking about this merger.

Can't believe this finally happened!

I remember it was talked about for a solid month before I even left LEN for STA. What took so long!

Sad to see the alliance I helped start fade into history, but I know Silence will go on to bigger and better things. Especially with those OTF'ers. Gratz, now it's party time.

Nice to see this finally through :)

Sorry about the IRC channel, forgot to drop the key before I went to bed. Will do it when I get to work ^_^

It's a shame to see LEN go, you were always a good bunch to deal with, good luck to both parties in the future.

We're still the same awesome people :)