Konichiwa, Again

AirMe

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I remember correctly there was an ex-CDS member too, Shadow Slayer. ;)

He was not a founder however. AirMe, myself, Planefinder and Sharpe were the four original founders/Shoguns of Ronin.

What is this? We're protecting them? We should have put them on our diplomatic blacklist, it's AirMe's destiny!

Seriously though, good luck, few people have earned the right to start their own alliance more than you have.

Also, a gift:

ronin2.png

I should also say thank you to AVFC for the flag in the OP and to Leboobs for enhancing the sig.

Awesome guys!!! Congrats, AirMe!! NC and I wanted to form an alliance called Ronin a while ago, that's why #ronin is already registered! :P I'd heard about how you'd formed this a while ago, I've wanted to see it return for quite some time!! Best of luck! :wub:

I don't care if we're protecting you. Your alliance is still a tech raid target for me.

So are you allowed to do this airme, you know leave MK, i thought you were stuck with us for the rest of the time you play cn. Good luck ;)

Weren't we also led to believe he would join any alliance made by Ivan Moldavi :P

Edited by Drai